Just deleted my Tinder

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
There's no point in swiping prior to my ascension otherwise I will just match with ethniks and jewesses. I've hooked up with 17 girls from there but none of it was fulfilling, once I ascend I will use it again to date 5'9+ models.

:p

• So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari
You hooked up with 17 girls from tinder. How the hell. I can hardly get 17 matches with no responses

You hooked up with 17 girls from tinder. How the hell. I can hardly get 17 matches with no responses

buy a boost every now and then

17 girls? Tales from the base

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
buy a boost every now and then
Are boosts legit? They seem like major cope. I always match with some not so good looking foids when i start my tinder account, but then i stop getting likes and matches after a few days.

Are boosts legit? They seem like major cope. I always match with some not so good looking foids when i start my tinder account, but then i stop getting likes and matches after a few days.

boosts are legit, I can get around 20+ likes from a single boost

boosts are legit, I can get around 20+ likes from a single boost
How many likes do you get when you first start your account?

don't know I always boost right out of the gate
Oh. The foids I match with on tinder are sub 4 psl. I know I'm not the best looking guy but the foids I match with should be forced to live undergroun and unfortunately they can fuck guys better looking than me. :feelsrope:

Do you get that’s many matches in your dream

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari
You made this post to brag about 14 hookups jfl