Just discovered that Oneitis has a boyfriend

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
- feels miserable right now
- too masculine to cry over it and not move on
- feels unburdened of commitments and can finally find sense of purpose
- been fooled and betrayed
- anger over being manipulated for so long, they lied to me about the prospect of attaining her
- too Schizothymic high morals, just forgiving her and letting go of her(because too Masculine to simp for her and cuck myself out), accepting the brute force of fate
- sexually liberated, always wanted to fuck a White woman and also a Black woman. Now I can happily do that instead of keeping myself pure.
- feels really bad knowing my personality type would be great for her, especially my sense of loyalty
- too moral to think "well I have other options and can get whatever I want" because I sincerely loved her

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike, GabachoCopium, latincell95 and 4 others
how old are u?

It’s over for you, join .is. U won’t do shit in Singapore.

Not a rapist so would never force myself on anyone.

Too empathetic to get revenge by becoming hypersexual after being rejected to compensate for ego/heart bring crushed.

Too Schizothymic to feel emotional instability.

Too driven to feel lost.

Too self assured of one's own looks, intelligence, masculinity and personality to feel inadequate and rejected.

Too moral/Schizothymic to blame anyone other than myself.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
All I know is that life is some kind of a test and your morals and character will always come into question.

As a Monotheist, my Soul is always discontent and seeking out God. I'm at peace when I find God.

All I know is that life is some kind of a test and your morals and character will always come into question.

You might suffer a miserable life, the world will strain your Soul. But you must never give up your morals. Even God cannot hold it against you if you prevail.

To be honest I find it quite pointless to dwell on her.

If she doesn't reciprocate, it's a dead end. Game over.

I just want to know her Soul, you know. Like how many reincarnations has she had and what type of a Person/Soul is she.

Like why did I fall for her?

Just understand the mysteries of life and find some closure.

Just me, chilling in a pasture, with like sunglasses on, with a smile on my face. Taking a deep breathe, dusting myself and a smug look on my face.

Anyways... Here's a better creature. "Chosen" by God. From the special tribe.

0:29

To be honest I find it quite pointless to dwell on her.

If she doesn't reciprocate, it's a dead end. Game over.

I just want to know her Soul, you know. Like how many reincarnations has she had and what type of a Person/Soul is she.

Like why did I fall for her?

Just understand the mysteries of life and find some closure.

Just me, chilling in a pasture, with like sunglasses on, with a smile on my face. Taking a deep breathe, dusting myself and a smug look on my face.

Anyways... Here's a better creature. "Chosen" by God. From the special tribe.

0:29

Maybe that's just Introverted, Schizothymic, well adjusted, mentally mature, heterosexual Masculine behaviour or something?

There's nothing you can do about it. Your feelings were not reciprocated. It's over. You cannot force them. Just unlucky to offer yourself to someone who doesn't appreciate you.

I think she does have feelings, but it's not strong enough, she doesn't have the ability to see beyond the influences around her, not much experience in dating or I'm just too ugly.

- anger over being manipulated for so long, they lied to me about the prospect of attaining her
- too Schizothymic high morals, just forgiving her and letting go of her(because too Masculine to simp for her and cuck myself out), accepting the brute force of fate
- sexually liberated, always wanted to fuck a White woman and also a Black woman. Now I can happily do that instead of keeping myself pure.
- feels really bad knowing my personality type would be great for her, especially my sense of loyalty
- too moral to think "well I have other options and can get whatever I want" because I sincerely loved her
legit white women theory

Yeah... If my bros got dumped I'll just tell them to stop being such pussies about it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and traveler
I think she does have feelings, but it's not strong enough, she doesn't have the ability to see beyond the influences around her, not much experience in dating or I'm just too ugly.
Bro how do you have an oneitis at 30's lol I just had one and 16 and it crushed me so bad that I became redpilled and no longer simped for women. Maybe if you show us a photo of your face we could understand your situation.

Good for her

The Jews made her block me.

But it's okay.

I had 2 prophecies of her.

One about her living in North West Singapore.

And another about her making a real video.

It will not end well for her. That's for sure.

You can't just fuck around with Prophets.

my oneitis after playing with everyone’s feelings, leading everyone on, and being a horrible person to everyone. finally decides to date someone

that particular someone is supposedly “tall” and “fine”

this is what he looks like…
IMG 3717

this retard she decided to date is like 2-3 inches taller than me so like 5”11-6”1 and he’s a fucking lowlife loser

he has no qualities other than having vapes, carts, etc

he fails all his classes most likely and has no fucking future

meanwhile my oneitis has a promising future in a good college while studying to become a nurse/doctor.

when I first saw her holding his hand while walking to my class in the school halls I was beyond disappointed, not even sad.

like I would think that her type would be some 6”2+ athlete chad with a hellcat or wtv. but she’s dating a fucking loser bro

life confuses me sometimes