Just dont be a human theory

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
I was good looking for only 2 years cuz i softmaxxed so much i literally became a chad at 14. But after that i lost my appeal cuz it was getting easy , i was getting girls n shid but never sex. Thought it was too early for me Back then, then i stopped all that softmaxxing shit and descended so hard girls dont even talk to me anymore. I also was extremely nt back ghen tbh, then i become low iq and schizo +ugly. I could ascend again but its too tiring i did gym for 2 years and shid i cant do it all over again my only way out is roping

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, 5'7 zoomer, Klasik01 and 1 other person
Over for incels

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I always look forward to your threads

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
@NoseProphecy u wouldnt get it.

Bahaha

• JFL
I was good looking for only 2 years cuz i softmaxxed so much i literally became a chad at 14. But after that i lost my appeal cuz it was getting easy , i was getting girls n shid but never sex. Thought it was too early for me Back then, then i stopped all that softmaxxing shit and descended so hard girls dont even talk to me anymore. I also was extremely nt back ghen tbh, then i become low iq and schizo +ugly. I could ascend again but its too tiring i did gym for 2 years and shid i cant do it all over again my only way out is roping
Lil bit relatable to me
I was just more subhuman than u are

• +1
You cannot escape genetics.
If your genetics say "you're having a glow down" no amount of looksmaxxing would go against genetics.

• +1
You cannot escape genetics.
If your genetics say "you're having a glow down" no amount of looksmaxxing would go against genetics.
No i disnt have a glow down I JUST STOPPED IT the softmaxxing

in the same boat rn bro

• +1