just found out i have an overbite....

D

Deleted member 25323

Silver
i cant cope a year with fucking braces fuck me man fuck me hard ... if god does exist hes a cruel father favoring only the good looking and the merciless.

• So Sad
Reactions: hattrick
Don't get braces just because a dentist says to. Only do it if you're really unhappy with your teeth. I wouldn't get any teeth extracted either because it lowers bone mass in jaw.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Don't get braces just because a dentist says to. Only do it if you're really unhappy with your teeth. I wouldn't get any teeth extracted either because it lowers bone mass in jaw.
so what should i do? :feelswhy:

i cant cope a year with fucking braces fuck me man fuck me hard ... if god does exist hes a cruel father favoring only the good looking and the merciless.
all my lower teeth didnt erupt properly and i had a posterior open bite and an overbite and my lower teeth were crooked

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
all my lower teeth didnt erupt properly and i had a posterior open bite and an overbite and my lower teeth were crooked
just proves my words even more god is a cruel father

i have a normal jawline though maybe better than normal

overbite-what-is-an-overbite.jpg
it doesnt look like this but my front teeth are mogging my bottom teeth

overbite-what-is-an-overbite.jpg
it doesnt look like this but my front teeth are mogging my bottom teeth
this pic is overexagerated

It depends on how bad of an overbite you have on what advice youre gonna get.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
this pic is overexagerated

It depends on how bad of an overbite you have on what advice youre gonna get.
where should i go for advice?

is Invisalign better since there's no elastics and what not?

where should i go for advice?
maxilofacial surgeon, but even then he might bluepill you on getting braces, when you maybe needed jaw surgery. You need to either have someone that understands male facial aesthethics give you advice or you need to learn it yourself.

maxilofacial surgeon, but even then he might bluepill you on getting braces, when you maybe needed jaw surgery. You need to either have someone that understands male facial aesthethics give you advice or you need to learn it yourself.
fuark 20k??!! i might do braces then if it doesnt fuck up my face

fuark 20k??!! i might do braces then if it doesnt fuck up my face
wdym 20k. just post your side profile if you want advice from here otherwise live your life.

wdym 20k. just post your side profile if you want advice from here otherwise live your life.
it says online 20k for overbite surgery on google

it says online 20k for overbite surgery on google
yeah no such thing as overbite surgery, many different types of jaw surgery. Heavily depends on location aswell. If its a small overbite you can camouflage with shit like chin shield which is much cheaper but no point in me recommending this without having seen your side profile at the very least.

yeah no such thing as overbite surgery, many different types of jaw surgery. Heavily depends on location aswell. If its a small overbite you can camouflage with shit like chin shield which is much cheaper but no point in me recommending this without having seen your side profile at the very least.
bad photo my jawline atleast i believe looks better but better then nothing
Jaw

Attachments

• Angular-parameters-of-the-facial-convexity-G-Sn-Pg-angle-of-facial-convexity-G-Prn-Pg.png
    Angular-parameters-of-the-facial-convexity-G-Sn-Pg-angle-of-facial-convexity-G-Prn-Pg.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 0
cant do measurements on this pic
need full side like this

you can censor the eyeball like in the picture if you want
I cant send photos cause im on pc and i sent the only photo i have on here , my phone broke :feelswhy: but I have a jaw thats built like this if that helps just more forward

cant do measurements on this pic
need full side like this

you can censor the eyeball like in the picture if you want
i have a small or mild overbite just plz give adivce:feelswhy:

you rlly just posted some random side profile of a female and compared it to your jaw.

and you ask for my advice based on that.

you rlly just posted some random side profile of a female and compared it to your jaw.

:feelswhy:

il dm you in 11 hours :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403