Just found out that they solution to my asymmetry is due to a slightly uneven maxilla

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
I was researching on the maxilla after feeling insecure about my asymmetries looking for a final option. One of my zygos is slightly wider than the other, one of my eye bags is placed higher than the other (due to more infraaorbital support on that side) and my smile looks uneven despite me having been on invisalign for years. I've also started taking mewing more seriously (jfl at anyone who thinks it's cope) and I was just so confused as to what the reasons of these issues were. I looked at my own palate in a detailed way to find that one side of my palate is wider than the other and the other is slightly taller and narrower which is what was leading to an uneven maxilla which is what led to all of those asymmetries. I feel very lucky to have caught that at such an early point in my life, because I haven't finished with puberty the maxillary suture hasn't even fully formed yet, it should be an easy issue to fix with time/thumbpulling and mewing. But I don't want to overdo anything or damage the maxilla so I'm thumbpulling sparingly and softly. Anyone have any additional advice on how to fix maxilla and palates?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and NateJacobs
tons of models have slightly lob-sided faces

features >>> symmetry

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and jagmogs1000
tons of models have slightly lob-sided faces

features >>> symmetry
very true, but also I wanna fix stuff while I still can so I won't have to feel insecure about it anymore

chew on the worst side and fox neck posture, you’ll notice you’re head is perma tilted one way and that’ll cause uneven forces with you’re tongue

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and jagmogs1000
But I don't want to overdo anything or damage the maxilla so I'm thumbpulling sparingly and softly. Anyone have any additional advice on how to fix maxilla and palates?
Have you tried, like, growing up?