Just found pics of me mouth breathing with 2 months of age. Predisposition?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Google photos is brutal. Show how i mouth breath since i was born basically. Now i have a longish midface (0.93 to 0.98) with a feminine look that would be perfect for pretty boy. My mother and father also have a longish midface in the measurements. Maybe some people have predisposition to mouth breathing?

• So Sad
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Maybe some people have predisposition to mouth breathing?
If you have a shit airway you will end up mouth breathing because the body adjust to whatever is the most efficient.

If you have a shit airway you will end up mouth breathing because the body adjust to whatever is the most efficient.
well when i discovered this year about this i started nose breathing and no problem. But thats other thing, maybe upper airway size can be genetic?

Not sure if this is genetic. Me and my parents always nose breathed, but my brother needs braces because he can't stop mouth breathing. It's just a bad habit imo

Not sure if this is genetic. Me and my parents always nose breathed, but my brother needs braces because he can't stop mouth breathing. It's just a bad habit imo
i never need braces tho, never had crocked teeth

breast fed vs. bottle fed.