just fucking lol if you've never bullied a subhuman, welcome to the CHAD PARADOX low test cucks GTFIH

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.

high levels of endogenous testosterone encourages dominant behavior, status chasing behaviors, law-breaking behaviors and antisocial behaviors.
In men, high levels of endogenous testosterone (T) seem to encourage behavior intended to dominate – to enhance one's status over – other people. Sometimes dominant behavior is aggressive, its apparent intent being to inflict harm on another person, but often dominance is expressed nonaggressively. Sometimes dominant behavior takes the form of antisocial behavior, including rebellion against authority and law-breaking. Measurement of T at a single point in time, presumably indicative of a man's basal T level, predicts many of these dominant or antisocial behaviors.

Endogenous testosterone levels rise in the face of danger, testosterone proceeds to rise in the winner whilst simultaneously lowers in the loser.

T not only affects behavior but also responds to it. The act of competing for dominant status affects male T levels in two ways. First, T rises in the face of a challenge, as if it were an anticipatory response to impending competition. Second, after the competition, T rises in winners and declines in losers. Thus, there is a reciprocity between T and dominance behavior, each affecting the other. We contrast a reciprocal model, in which T level is variable, acting as both a cause and effect of behavior, with a basal model, in which T level is assumed to be a persistent trait that influences behavior. An unusual data set on Air Force veterans, in which data were collected four times over a decade, enables us to compare the basal and reciprocal models as explanations for the relationship between T and divorce. We discuss sociological implications of these models.

this isn't new news, we all know the detrimental effects that bullying and social domination can have on a victim's mental health, inducing social paranoia and increasing autistic tendencies inevitably leading to mental illnesses and PTSD. Just fucking lol at Jewish propaganda suggesting that bullies end up in the gutter later on in life. Chad fuck's, beta buxx, nothing new.

this is where I bring up the chad paradox, chad begins socially dominating children in the earlier years of schooling, due to his increase in serum test levels risk-seeking, status chasing and law-breaking behaviors increase, therefore creating a positive feedback loop, chad bullies subhumans, their serum test decreases whilst chad's increases, chads risk-seeking behaviors allow him to get an early footing when it comes to physical dominance and social dominance. Going into high school chad starts puberty earlier due to the higher level of secreting testosterone in response to his seeking of certain behaviors, he then develops quicker than the other children, giving him even more of a headstart.

JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU HAVEN'T FLUSHED A RECESSED SUBHUMANS SKULL IN A TOILET.

Source 5

YOU WERE DESTINED FOR CUCK-HOOD BOYS, GET TO BULLYING OR IT'S OVER, FORUM DOMINATION COUNTS, THAT'S WHY @6ft5manlet IS SO HIGH TEST

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hades, RichardSpencel and 13 others
I never enjoyed hurting people because I'm an empathetic being. that being said, I don't view women as people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, TsarTsar444, Hades and 33 others
I killed a cat as a kid. Am I Chad?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4675
I didn't bully anyone too bad but if someone would try and pick on me I would beat the fuck out of them in school. Is that the same thing OP?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Aesthetic, Mrpvolts and 2 others
This is the beggining of your demise.
Your entire life is now condemned to collecting androstanolone and rubbing lowtygel in your bitch nipples.

@Dyorotic2 at 80 yrs old posting how he engulfs his last gram of creatine at the nursing home jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
I don't bully people irl anymore. When I was younger I did.

high levels of endogenous testosterone encourages dominant behavior, status chasing behaviors, law-breaking behaviors and antisocial behaviors.

Endogenous testosterone levels rise in the face of danger, testosterone proceeds to rise in the winner whilst simultaneously lowers in the loser.

this isn't new news, we all know the detrimental effects that bullying and social domination can have on a victim's mental health, inducing social paranoia and increasing autistic tendencies inevitably leading to mental illnesses and PTSD. Just fucking lol at Jewish propaganda suggesting that bullies end up in the gutter later on in life. Chad fuck's, beta buxx, nothing new.

this is where I bring up the chad paradox, chad begins socially dominating children in the earlier years of schooling, due to his increase in serum test levels risk-seeking, status chasing and law-breaking behaviors increase, therefore creating a positive feedback loop, chad bullies subhumans, their serum test decreases whilst chad's increases, chads risk-seeking behaviors allow him to get an early footing when it comes to physical dominance and social dominance. Going into high school chad starts puberty earlier due to the higher level of secreting testosterone in response to his seeking of certain behaviors, he then develops quicker than the other children, giving him even more of a headstart.

View attachment 260846

YOU WERE DESTINED FOR CUCK-HOOD BOYS, GET TO BULLYING OR IT'S OVER, FORUM DOMINATION COUNTS, THAT'S WHY @6ft5manlet IS SO HIGH TEST
Lifefuel because i bullied ppl jfl

ik ur being half srs half ironic but if u bully you are a victim of abuse. hurt people hurt people.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blitz, Ruby and 10 others
bullying is retarded imo. your life must be fucked in one way or another for you to go desperately out of your way to hurt some other kid's feelings for literally no reason whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3593, Ruby and 19 others
too much effort and too little reward

i rather just be friends with everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blitz, Hades and 9 others
bullying is for insecure subhumans who find themselves in the middle of the male hierarchy and are desperate not to slip down. chad is a chill dude

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blitz, Deleted member 1751 and 15 others
It is boring to bully subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
It is boring to bully subhumans
low test

like everyone in this thread, i've flushed about 50 heads total in my schooling career.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
low test

like everyone in this thread, i've flushed about 50 heads total in my schooling career.

I would have ERd your arse. Self defence. You were trying to drown me.

Don't wound what you can't kill.

I would have ERd your arse. Self defence. You were trying to drown me.

Don't wound what you can't kill.
I've flushed teachers heads in toilets, you don't stand a chance you cuckold.

one look at my 5000ng/dl aura and you'll faint, gtfo.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RichardSpencel, Aesthetic and 6 others
I've flushed teachers heads in toilets, you don't stand a chance you cuckold.

one look at my 5000ng/dl aura and you'll faint, gtfo.

Damn Nigga... K Brah.

I was bullied JFL, I'm still having nightmares about it JFL. This is why people go ER.

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, NormieKilla, Aesthetic and 3 others
I was bullied JFL, I'm still having nightmares about it JFL. This is why people go ER.

JFL
yeah those bullies are probably CEOS with sexy wives.

over for bulliedcels tbh

yeah those bullies are probably CEOS with sexy wives.

over for bulliedcels tbh
Well, more for them to lose. Bulliedcels have nothing to lose, just a friendly reminder ;)

I bullied kids during elementary school and middle school but I grew out of it, and honestly I feel really bad about it today looking back on it

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and HighIQcel
Can you fake the brain. By doing MMA?
There hopefully when you get better/good; you fight-mogg some people during sparring.

For dating, relationships and stuff.
Bullies do better/best

For work, carreer, income.
Bullies do pretty bad overall. People taht were bullied for a long time in youth, constantly etc..; they have it the hardest. Having been temporairily bullied is less bad.

"
1. Bullying is most toxic for those who were both bullies and victims.
“Bully-victims in school had the worst health outcomes in adulthood,” write the researchers, “with markedly increased likelihood of having been diagnosed with a serious illness, having been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder, regular smoking, and slow recovery from illness.”

2. Bullies might be more likely to engage in risky or illegal behaviors in adulthood.
When they grew up, bullies were more likely to have been convicted of felonies and to have abused drugs, and they actually tended to be poorer and lonelier than their former victims. However, when researchers controlled for childhood hardships like divorce or psychiatric problems, they found that a bully’s situation didn’t look quite as dim. In other words, bullies tended to have more troubled childhoods—and that may explain both their bullying and the greater likelihood of engaging in illegal behaviors down the road.

3. Victims tended to be more successful—but less healthy—than bullies in adulthood.
In general, victimized kids grew up to do better than the kids who bullied them. They made more money, had more friends, and were much, much less likely to be convicted of a crime—but they still did worse than those who weren’t bullied at all. And their mental and physical health tended to be worse than everyone else. (When researchers controlled for other childhood hardships, the risks for both victims and bully-victims did not change.)

4. All three groups involved in bullying did worse than those who were not.
Overall, kids who were touched by bullying—as bullies, victims, or bully-victims—ended up with less education and less money than those who said they had escaped bullying altogether. Kids who encountered bullying in any way also struggled more with social relationships than those were had no experience with bullying.

Thirty-eight percent of the 421 victims and bully-victims were chronically bullied; meaning that it kept happening throughout childhood. This subset often struggled the most, being poorer, less educated, and more isolated than everyone else.

Taken together, these results show how a child can be affected by bullying throughout his or her life—but also reveals that a child can suffer from bullying on both sides of the spectrum, as victim and perpetrator. "

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: draco, Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Zeta ascended
I have even tho I'm babyfaced for a 17 year old but everyone here will hate you for it

View attachment 260846

I love to fight,i love to talk very loudly,and i like to make a lot of shits and gettinng in trouble but I hate bullying other guys bc iam very emotional and I was getting bullied bc of my manlet height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Ngl i did bully but i regret doing it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I was bullied/rejected and bullied/lashed out at others, at the same time.

Those whose professional and personal well-being suffer the most are what Prinstein calls the Rejected-Aggressives, the kids who were not only rejected but reacted to this by engaging in fights or even becoming bullies themselves. It creates a vicious cycle of increasingly lowered status and likability that can be difficult to escape.

Pretty over for me mentally tbh.

Ngl i did bully but i regret doing it
I got this high from bullying kids older than me until they beat me the fuck up, luckily I was such a chad my followers still hyped me up afterwards, good times. It was hard for me to feel bad about it.

Bullying won't make your testosterone go upper than 300ng/, if you was born to be incel, you will be forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

View attachment 260846

Everyone is gangsta until the incel reaches into his bag
IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF TESTOSTERONE AN INCEL GETS FROM KILLING PEOPLE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Stingray, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Why would I bully someone though? I don't gain anything from it lol

If you want free testosterone just fight your siblings or something

I used to make fun of ugly people but after taking the blackpill I actually am a better person bc I realized that that shit chabges People

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, wagbox and Aesthetic
In

View attachment 260846

Aggression and other primative personality is not related to testosterone, jfl it's debunked in the psl many ages ago, so stop acting like a guru if you don't know shit

View attachment 260846

Genocide the human race pls

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
what if you bullied and got bullied back?
bullying is for insecure subhumans who find themselves in the middle of the male hierarchy and are desperate not to slip down. chad is a chill dude
so legit bro.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 2227 and Halotestin
why the fuck would you bully an ugly kid or kid, whatever. What the fuck he has done to you? I really don't see the point of bullying someone if he does not deserve it and even if he deserves it you don't have the fucking right to bully him, piece of shit.

bullying someone will only make that person worse and insecure, and for what, for your amusement? Only thinking about it sounds so low IQ and you breathe the air for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, BigBoy and turkproducer
chad starts puberty earlier due to the higher level of secreting testosterone in response to his seeking of certain behaviors
Damn. I was bullied and was a very late bloomer, didn't get beard till 20 years old. The bullies/Chads had beards by the time they were 15.

Most gl masc guys that I know seems to be chill, subhumans no though, so I don't know, I already bullied a bunch of people in my childhood, but never did it again...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The other day I called some retarded kid an Aspie in the library, they snitched on me and got me in school suspension, I then decided to walk out a bunch of times and walk around the school during my suspension cause I wasn't being watched.

I guess I'm something of a high T warrior myself :feelsuhh:

You don't have to be an asshole to be high T, there are plenty of nice guy chads, but yes you are more likely to be aggro if you're high T indeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
for some reason people took this thread seriously smh

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
for some reason people took this thread seriously smh
thats what happens when u have a bunch of bully victims and spergs all in one place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, turkproducer and Deleted member 2756
True chads are actually some of the nicest guys you'll meet. They're always high on life uplifting the people around them.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846, .👽. and 2 others
True chads are actually some of the nicest guys you'll meet. They're always high on life uplifting the people around them.
Stop being fucking cuck

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Just cowardmax for no reason :dafuckfeels::feelsohgod: