just fucking lol if you've never bullied a subhuman, welcome to the CHAD PARADOX low test cucks GTFIH

I bullied so many boys and girls throughout my youth.

I was way funnier and colder than all the other kids and it would take next to nothing to make them cry.

Probably made over 25 guys cry,10 girls and 4 teachers cry dedsrs in elementary school.

But tbh they deserved it for being annoying to look at.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Barbarossa_
I bullied so many boys and girls throughout my youth.

I was way funnier and colder than all the other kids and it would take next to nothing to make them cry.

Probably made over 25 guys cry,10 girls and 4 teachers cry dedsrs in elementary school.

But tbh they deserved it for being annoying to look at.
Copypasta?

I killed a cat as a kid. Am I Chad?
Psycho-chad, you're the living reincarnation of Ivan the Terrible or Vlad the Impaler (he's a hero Imo).

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy
I don't want to add anymore problems to this fucked up reality. Bullying people shatters the reality that I've made myself believe in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Yeah, keep creating ERs...

This is all bullshit tbh. Lesbian couples are 10x more violent towards each other than males dating women despite the physical superiority of the later and the much lower T of the former. Women are also just very controlling in general. I also heard that female ruler throughout history were 30% more likely to go to war.

The reason higher T men act more alpha is merely because having higher T means you are more likely to be in a physical position of superiority and thus actually able to act alpha. It's not because of the actual T amount itself per say. It just so happens that high T is correlated with the pgysical traits required to act alpha around others. Give a low T incel the body of a chad and he will suddenly start acting like one.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, BigBoy, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
This is all bullshit tbh. Lesbian couples are 10x more violent towards each other than males dating women despite the physical superiority of the later and the much lower T of the former. Women are also just very controlling in general. I also heard that female ruler throughout history were 30% more likely to go to war.

The reason higher T men act more alpha is merely because having higher T means you are more likely to be in a physical position of superiority and thus actually able to act alpha. It's not because of the actual T amount itself per say. It just so happens that high T is correlated with the pgysical traits required to act alpha around others. Give a low T incel the body of a chad and he will suddenly start acting like one.
Your name fits you very well.

I bullied 4 guys in my life and i was a incel back in the days but low inhib incel

I like you Dyrotic but you have an obsession with testosterone and like bullying bc you were a late bloomer and got bullied for being a high e twink.

for some reason people took this thread seriously smh
You were being half serious I can read it in the tone of your post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
No one at my school ever bullied each other. We all teamed up to bully the teachers :feelskek: I went to an all boys school and everyone got along quite nicely.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
post disqualified as op was confirmed to be a birdcel

Lol no. Bullying (physical or verbal) in general is a very catty feminine trait; hell high estrogen in men is very well correlated to being bitchy/aggressive with mood swings. Real men reach a hand out and uplift each other.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound and Deleted member 3202
look into your mirror then, you will surely laugh about that creature too
not really tbh.

although it's over for a weeb like you
I like you Dyrotic but you have an obsession with testosterone and like bullying bc you were a late bloomer and got bullied for being a high e twink.

You were being half serious I can read it in the tone of your post.
jfl lol jfl lol

my test is beyond 900ng/dl got blood tests right next to me.

I never got bullied, bullies don't exist in Australia, or in general tbh.

soy to get bullied.

not really tbh.

although it's over for a weeb like you
its over for a faggot like you who tries to act high t online
do you even read what you post? bullying someone is high t? you pick some weak kids who cant defend themselves because theyre scared
if you really bullied someone before (which i doubt) then i hope that kid comes back to you one day and does the same shit to you
you fear stronger guys thats why you like picking on weaklings

I once scraped a kids head against a wall for touching me

Attachments

• Twitch_OriginalCentered.jpg
    Twitch_OriginalCentered.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
Lol no. Bullying (physical or verbal) in general is a very catty feminine trait; hell high estrogen in men is very well correlated to being bitchy/aggressive with mood swings. Real men reach a hand out and uplift each other.
It's like men have souls and women don't, oh wait! Women don't have souls! We men treat each other like blood, women can't even trust or love their own blood. If I were a foid, I would just surround myself with men (not only for sex), but why not hang around people you can trust? Instead of being backstabbed constantly by your own kind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
bullying is for insecure subhumans who find themselves in the middle of the male hierarchy and are desperate not to slip down. chad is a chill dude
True. Most bullies are ugly fat guys. They're no way chads or even good-looking. True chads- tall, muscular and good-looking one's are usually dudes who are always funny and outgoing and they only get into fights during a football match or something.

There was an annoying piece of shit back in highschool. One day I just flip and jabbed his back with my elbow, dropping him to his knees. He started talking to me again next year.