JUST GIVE OFF A MODEL VIBE THEORY

What about if you have a good PSL face but you're only 5'9 and you're more like 14% bf without crazy hollows?
@bwrauycnee

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
What about if you have a good PSL face but you're only 5'9 and you're more like 14% bf without crazy hollows?
cant aesthetic mog anyone at 5'9 except if you bangladesh-max

prettyboy twink or death

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
So my theory is that male and female models by default draw a lot of attention in public compared to their "looksmatch" SMV-wise because of their height, leanness, outfit and striking appearance.

For instance, a 5'4 (average foid height) blonde stacylite of average weight dressed in normal clothes like a crop top and leggings is going to be sexually appealing and attractive, but won't turn heads or give off an enticing, exotic halo compared to a 5'10 105lb brunette stacylite in heels, black jeans and a tank top with leather coat with positively tilted eyebrows and prominent zygos.

here's my theory and experiment that im about to do

a TALL LEAN male with ZYGOS, HOLLOW CHEEKS and GOOD EYE AREA who dresses like a fashion faggot (think doc martens, flared pants, leather jacket, wifebeater, excessive jewlery and some piercings) is going to give off an "off duty model" vibe to people passing by

male models are TALL (6'-6'3), LEAN (10-12% bodyfat with a little muscle mass), have AMAZING SKIN, STRIKING FEATURES and DRESSED UNCONVENTIONALLY

for example, here's what i mean

View attachment 2258110
this faggot despite only being 6'1 (185cm he said in comments) and not particularly appealing pheno (despite kind of resembling barrett and de poot) now looks like a slayer because of status/halo associated with his style of outfits.

MALE MODEL aesthetic men will OUTSLAY their gymcelled/NTmaxxed/fashionmaxxed looksmatch male peers

ESPECIALLY when it comes to high quality/high PSL foids like models and aspiring models

so heres my gameplan
male models in public are tall, lean, well dressed with striking features and look somewhat non-NT due to their outfits.

- im going to wear doc martens (adds 3 inches of height) at 6'1 barefoot, making me 6'4 and easily stand out in a crowd, along with meeting the "male models are tall" stereotype.

- im going to dress in black jeans, a white tank top and leather jacket cuffed at the hip like the guy above, which is a classic "fashion bro on his way to a casting call" outfit. ill accentuate this with some jewlery and earrings (i already have my ears pierced)

- im going to smear vaseline on my zygos to make them more prominent and shine to fraud better skin as well as zygos

- im going to use contour subtly to amplify my already good hollow cheeks, so i get a classic "starved/leanmaxxed" runway model look

- im going to tint my eyebrows and use a brow pencil to make them darker and denser for more striking/contrast factor

- im going to style my hair (currently a medium length lax flow) into a less NT haircut and more edgy/unconventional style

will let you guys know how my faggy outfit and look does in a club and if any girls mention i look like a model/girls give me more IOIs
Mostly true.

My ex was nothing to write home about face-wise but she was 6", lean with big striking zygos. She was striking because of all of that. if she was 5"9 or below she would be your average MTB.

You need aesthetics but SM following can makeup for some lacking areas

Let me guess, he started off as a TikTok prettyboy to get a modelling contract?

You need aesthetics but SM following can makeup for some lacking areas

Why doesn't his comments have a lot of girls, mostly fags?

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Most users here get disqualified with the height, pheno and looks level of doing this type of maxxing. Just be good looking pill strikes again