"just go into the trades bro"

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
For you lazy fucks: TLDR;

I am in the trades. Basically the trades is "Chad only" as well. In fact its worse than the corporate world IMO. Sure there are trannies/homos in the corporate world but they mostly keep to themselves. However in the"masculine"/"right wing" trades you will have closet homos making passes at you. Plus if you are ethnic (non hispanic) many old white boomer tradesmen won't train/let you advance. Doing well in the trades is NOT about skills but about being in the right "redneck social circle" having the bosses like you.

Anyhoo, for the long rant:

When boomers say: (insert hick accent): "oh there are not enough young people in the trades we will GLADLY teach them". Realize that is bullshit! The trades is "Chad only" (I think to an even WORSE extent than the private sector. Boomers DO need tradesmen (and YES there is a shortage) don't get me wrong, but they don't want to pay them. (trust me there would NOT be a shortage of tradesmen if they were more easily trained and got good wages. The whole "shortage" is self-created by boomer tradesman because while they want/need tradesmen they REFUSE to train/offer jobs with good wages/safety benefits etc.) Boomers are EAGER to teach Jose and have him work for slave labor in dangerous conditions. (some trades like the one I am in make you work 7 days a week sometimes. They pay you overtime but still, this is not ideal).

Here are issues with the trades:

#1. The thing with the trades is they are dominated by redneck/"good o'l boy" Scotch-Irish descended types from small towns. If you are ethnic asian/black/arab/pajeet etc. or just the wrong type of "white" like Italian/Slavic etc. You will NOT be able to advance. These redneck types advance themselves within the trade (kinda like j3ws are stereotyped to) and won't train you! (in fact they do VERY little work, but chew tobacco/talk about niggerball). At my workplace they have a LITERAL mentally retarded guy (ie he can't talk/drools all day!) who was promoted over me because he was the mechanic's son. You guys gotta understand redneck/small-town types have this unspoken "pecking order" they will decide in SECONDS of meeting you weather they like you or not. If you are not NT they will automatically not like you because "reasons." YET their was a guy who showed up to work drunk and 2 hours late EVERYDAY yet the bosses LOVED him and would train/help him advance despite him OPENLY disrespecting the bosses' wife!

#2. From the GET GO they will ask you if you have a GF. I stupidly lied and said "oh unfortunately my ex-GF moved back home after uni" (I know that was a STUPID lie and they were not buying it!) In fact what you do with these redneck types if they ask you about your sexual history you say: "YES I have a GF". (And then don't go overboard but casually brag about the sex you had but make it believable. These guys have the IQ of a can of hydraulic fluid!

#3. "Good o'l boy" types PUNISH success. If you have a degree but can't find a job and try to get into the trades (even if it is a legit non-tranny degree like mine). They will feel RESENTMENT and make you do shitty jobs to "punish you" because in their 80IQ 47 chromosome brains you believe in "communism". (these guys DEEPTHROAT tucker Carlson). Keep in mind a lot of these guys barely finished h.s and are not too sharp themselves. (NEVER bragged about my degree. Only mentioned it when they asked. But they RESENTED me after).

#4. They don't want to pay you well to do these trades nor mentor you. They can just import Guatemalans to do it for slave labor. (and these Guatemalans will not want you there). IDK maybe these rednecks are doing you a favor in a sense by not letting you into the trades.

#6. These yokels HOLD GRUDGES for YEARS. (one yokel LITERALLY was pissed off at how the Union Army beat the Confederacy). So when I was new to the job I screwed up a task once/got lost on a delivery/took too long in the bathroom. The superintendant was mad. I apologized to my supervisors and promised to work through my lunch break to make up for my screwup. (I thought once I corrected my mistake all was good/well) NO! Yet a YEAR LATER the superintendant is STILL MAD and does not like me. Even when I say good morning he turns his back/ignores me all because of that mistake. Unlike mainstream culture where if someone acknowledges you, you MUST RESPOND. In Southern Hillbilly culture if you deem the person inferior to you ("ni44er" or what not) you don't have to respond.

#7. The hispanics sometimes take over these trades when the rednecks retire, however hispanics that are imported in america were the "rednecks" of their own countries and feel ENTITLED to the shitty trade they are doing. They will pretend to be nice to you but behind closed doors will talk/shit/tell the boss you are lazy/spread gossip about you. (one spic spread gossip that I was a homosexual even tho it was not true! Some hispanics there are open-homosexuals and will subtly make passes at you at work. Despite what liberals say hispanics that come to america are NOT "warm wholesome people" You have to understand in Central America they don't put up with crimminals/dregs/losers. Instead they just send them to the U.S of Gay. And some of the homos they send to America. (If you actually travel to Latin America some of the cities are very beautiful and the people are ok, but it is BECAUSE they expel the dregs of their nations, and send them up north for us to deal with!)

(This video from Steve Hoca best explains the whole "good o'l boy" dynamic among small-town folks/trades)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Skry, Avirochad and 24 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
THIS! I mean if you are a good 'ol country boy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting into the trades. (in fact if you are very masculine or just "big" with a deep voice. The guys will LOVE you and be EAGER to train you. (you gotta understand small-town type people have a very primitive form of hierarchy organization. Unlike in the corporate world where it is based on connections/money/influence; in the trades if you are just a big man with a deep voice and a beard, you will get far. (its silly but that is how redneck types operate. I have a hunch many redneck types are closeted homosexuals because they ALWAYS complain about their wives but if they see a big burly man with a beard they ass-kiss him and get a bit too handsy with him :lul: Seems a bit sus to me!)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and 1 other person
>t knock off russo armenian race
>t. Arabizied Greco-Armenian mutt
Doner

THIS! I mean if you are a good 'ol country boy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting into the trades. (in fact if you are very masculine or just "big" with a deep voice. The guys will LOVE you and be EAGER to train you. (you gotta understand small-town type people have a very primitive form of hierarchy organization. Unlike in the corporate world where it is based on connections/money/influence; in the trades if you are just a big man with a deep voice and a beard, you will get far. (its silly but that is how redneck types operate. I have a hunch many redneck types are closeted homosexuals because they ALWAYS complain about their wives but if they see a big burly man with a beard they ass-kiss him and get a bit too handsy with him :lul: Seems a bit sus to me!)
I'm Georgian. Not the American type.
I'm also into Lego investing.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I work as an arborist/gardener, all the boomers in my sector are completely and utterly delusional and they're currently all going out of business because they're unable to find successors and employees, I'm making more money by the year despite barely working because I can charge everyone out of the ass.

my country is strict in employment and they're unable to just import foreigners to do it, you need proper licensing and gardeners are middle class.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Corleone and thereallegend
I work as an arborist/gardener, all the boomers in my sector are completely and utterly delusional and they're currently all going out of business because they're unable to find successors and employees, I'm making more money by the year despite barely working because I can charge everyone out of the ass.

my country is strict in employment and they're unable to just import foreigners to do it, you need proper licensing and gardeners are middle class.

I am talking about in the U.S.A. I probably asked you this b4 and don't remember but are u from the u.s.a or europe?

Is it any different in the blue States?

>t. Arabizied Greco-Armenian mutt
View attachment 1948528

I'm Georgian. Not the American type.
I'm also into Lego investing.
IDK could you pass as latino? (what I noticed latino males do is they will love-bomb their bosses initially and put on this "act" of being a hardworking family man). Maybe you could pull this off IDK. (just know a little spanish here and there).

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I am talking about in the U.S.A. I probably asked you this b4 and don't remember but are u from the u.s.a or europe?
netherlands, both my country and the UK have good scenes for this but the rest of the world doesn't have much of a gardening culture.

it's an actual profession you go to school for here.

Is it any different in the blue States?
there are rednecks in blue states but they dominate the trades. Rednecks are a distinct ethnic group. They are descended from Scotch/Irish pioneers who settled in southern Appalachia. (the reason they are called "red necks" is that since Irish/Scottsmen burn in the sun easily their necks turned "red"). But many of them did move to the rustbelt/northeast states for trades jobs when manufacturing used to be strong in america. now that it is weak, they REALLY hold tight and refuse to train/hire people who are not of their ethnic group (YET bitch all day about why no one is doing trades. Well STUPID you refuse to train/hire them!)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, UglyGod360, thereallegend and 1 other person
netherlands, both my country and the UK have good scenes for this but the rest of the world doesn't have much of a gardening culture.

it's an actual profession you go to school for here.
ok interesting. I have a degree too in that department. But in the u.s.a it is very hit/miss and redneck types/hispanics dominate and have an unspoken hierarchy. (redneck types are this ethnic group in the u.s.a descended from Scotland/Northern Ireland who settled in the Southern States back in the 1700's).

• +1
there are rednecks in blue states but they dominate the trades. Rednecks are a distinct ethnic group. They are descended from Scotch/Irish pioneers who settled in southern Appalachia. (the reason they are called "red necks" is that since Irish/Scottsmen burn in the sun easily their necks turned "red"). But many of them did move to the rustbelt/northeast states for trades jobs when manufacturing used to be strong in america. now that it is weak, they REALLY hold tight and refuse to train/hire people who are not of their ethnic group (YET bitch all day about why no one is doing trades. Well STUPID you refuse to train/hire them!)
what trade? Plumbing?

ok interesting. I have a degree too in that department. But in the u.s.a it is very hit/miss and redneck types/hispanics dominate. (do you know what redneck/"good o'l boy types are?"
rural areas are similar here.

another issue is that most of your customers are old ladies, so you can't put Mohammed or Andfrzej wrzesiński in their garden or they'll have a heart attack.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Patient A, bara and 1 other person
I enjoyed reading this
I always noticed how low IQ whites have serious issue with any whites who are not down on their level
With most normal people it is a given that you are mannerly and respectful off the bat because you see them as your equal and don't see any reason to make a bad impression with them, whereas with low IQ whites they are non trusting of anyone who isn't as subhuman as them and they think that it is their right to be a cunt to you until you "earn their respect" and pass their shittests. Their mental capacity is literally on par with the average foid

I remember joining a new soccer team where I was friends with half of the guys on the team before joining but of the low class guys on the team who I only vaguely knew, most of them were cunts that wouldn't say thanks if I held a door open for them or wouldn't acknowledge my existence in any way just because I wasn't trying desperately to engage in low IQ "lad banter"
They warmed to me by the end of the year but it's comical how their mentality is that anyone not as low class and low IQ as them should automatically not be trusted and not command a basic level of manners during interactions

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21278 and 1 other person
I am not brown you silly sod
I have fair skin and features
I look like an average central European
Well I didn't know that you were making jokes about how you were Arab looking. So I was just going along with it

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Well I didn't know that you were making jokes about how you were Arab looking.
Did you really listen to a sarcastic exchange between a Turk and a Georgian in full seriousness? XD
I was talking about him looking like an Arab, that's why I said ">t."
Turks don't look like Arabs either. At least most of them.

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
rural areas are similar here.

another issue is that most of your customers are old ladies, so you can't put Mohammed or Andfrzej wrzesiński in their garden or they'll have a heart attack.
Ahh, Stupid question but I doubt any hispanics are in the Netherlands right? I know you have "low class" or "redneck" types here but who are the "hispanics" of the netherlands? (do arabs do menial jobs in europe like hispanics in the u.s.a do?)

-just curious I have little knowledge about europe

What does trades even mean?
You mean like blue collar jobs?

Did you really listen to a sarcastic exchange between a Turk and a Georgian in full seriousness? XD
I was talking about him looking like an Arab, that's why I said ">t."
Turks don't look like Arabs either. At least most of them.
my bad

What does trades even mean?
You mean like blue collar jobs?
yep. blue collar trades ie plumbing/welding/gardening etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Adonis
I enjoyed reading this
I always noticed how low IQ whites have serious issue with any whites who are not down on their level
With most normal people it is a given that you are mannerly and respectful off the bat because you see them as your equal and don't see any reason to make a bad impression with them, whereas with low IQ whites they are non trusting of anyone who isn't as subhuman as them and they think that it is their right to be a cunt to you until you "earn their respect" and pass their shittests. Their mental capacity is literally on par with the average foid
YES THIS! They are VERY PETTY! I don't know why. Low class whites are very confusing these people SIMP for women, but at the same time will bitch about their wives constantly. But then when a tall/burly man with a deep voice and a beard is around they will automatically give him respect/train him (and get a bit too handsy with him!) I have a gut feeling some low-class whites are closeted homos who were too low iq to make it in the corporate world. (sure their are homos in the corporate world but AT LEAST they mostly keep to themselves).
I remember joining a new soccer team where I was friends with half of the guys on the team before joining but of the low class guys on the team who I only vaguely knew, most of them were cunts that wouldn't say thanks if I held a door open for them or wouldn't acknowledge my existence in any way just because I wasn't trying desperately to engage in low IQ "lad banter"
They warmed to me by the end of the year but it's comical how their mentality is that anyone not as low class and low IQ as them should automatically not be trusted and not command a basic level of manners during interactions
THIS! ☝️Summed up my worlds perfectly. You have "rednecks" in England? (chavs I believe) I am guessing you are British based on your speech pattern :) ) Ironically a lot of Scotch/Irish rednecks in America are descended from the chavs of the u.k I believe (aren't most chavs scottish/irish?)

Last edited:
Ahh, Stupid question but I doubt any hispanics are in the Netherlands right? I know you have "low class" or "redneck" types here but who are the "hispanics" of the netherlands? (do arabs do menial jobs in europe like hispanics in the u.s.a do?)

-just curious I have little knowledge about europe
we have the Polish for low paid work, they work in the agricultural sector (picking fruit) or in warehouses, the government also employs them to dig trenches for infrastructure (because they refuse to pay living wages to natives for it)

• +1
yep. blue collar trades ie plumbing/welding/gardening etc.
They only make sense if you are going to open your own business but other than that, its shit tier jobs.

we have the Polish for low paid work, they work in the agricultural sector (picking fruit) or in warehouses, the government also employs them to dig trenches for infrastructure (because they refuse to pay living wages to natives for it)
ah so the Polaks are the "Mexicans" of europe? Question: I heard some western europeans resent Pols (like some americans resent hisapanics for undercutting). Is it common for british men to intermarry with polish women or is it taboo? (in the u.s.a mixing with hispanics is taboo).

-sorry to change the topic just curious about the whole social dynamic in europe

ah so the Polaks are the "Mexicans" of europe? Question: I heard some western europeans resent Pols (like some americans resent hisapanics for undercutting). Is it common for british men to intermarry with polish women or is it taboo? (in the u.s.a mixing with hispanics is taboo).

-sorry to change the topic just curious about the whole social dynamic in europe
they don't really intermingle with natives and stick to their own communities, we don't mind them, they have western ideals and usually speak the language, no one wants to do the jobs they do so no one feels like they're stealing anything.

our native incels are second and third generation moroccans, they have huge inferiority complexes due to being 4 foot tall and recessed in a country where every man every is 6'+, they don't really leave the few cities they live in though, because they're not accepted in rural communities.

• +1

I am in the trades. Basically the trades is "Chad only" as well. In fact its worse than the corporate world IMO. Sure there are trannies/homos in the corporate world but they mostly keep to themselves. However in the"masculine"/"right wing" trades you will have closet homos making passes at you. Plus if you are ethnic (non hispanic) many old white boomer tradesmen won't train/let you advance. Doing well in the trades is NOT about skills but about being in the right "redneck social circle" having the bosses like you.

When boomers say: (insert hick accent): "oh there are not enough young people in the trades we will GLADLY teach them". Realize that is bullshit! The trades is "Chad only" (I think to an even WORSE extent than the private sector. Boomers DO need tradesmen (and YES there is a shortage) don't get me wrong, but they don't want to pay them. (trust me there would NOT be a shortage of tradesmen if they were more easily trained and got good wages. The whole "shortage" is self-created by boomer tradesman because while they want/need tradesmen they REFUSE to train/offer jobs with good wages/safety benefits etc.) Boomers are EAGER to teach Jose and have him work for slave labor in dangerous conditions. (some trades like the one I am in make you work 7 days a week sometimes. They pay you overtime but still, this is not ideal).

#1. The thing with the trades is they are dominated by redneck/"good o'l boy" Scotch-Irish descended types from small towns. If you are ethnic asian/black/arab/pajeet etc. or just the wrong type of "white" like Italian/Slavic etc. You will NOT be able to advance. These redneck types advance themselves within the trade (kinda like j3ws are stereotyped to) and won't train you! (in fact they do VERY little work, but chew tobacco/talk about niggerball). At my workplace they have a LITERAL mentally retarded guy (ie he can't talk/drools all day!) who was promoted over me because he was the mechanic's son. You guys gotta understand redneck/small-town types have this unspoken "pecking order" they will decide in SECONDS of meeting you weather they like you or not. If you are not NT they will automatically not like you because "reasons." YET their was a guy who showed up to work drunk and 2 hours late EVERYDAY yet the bosses LOVED him and would train/help him advance despite him OPENLY disrespecting the bosses' wife!

#2. From the GET GO they will ask you if you have a GF. I stupidly lied and said "oh unfortunately my ex-GF moved back home after uni" (I know that was a STUPID lie and they were not buying it!) In fact what you do with these redneck types if they ask you about your sexual history you say: "YES I have a GF". (And then don't go overboard but casually brag about the sex you had but make it believable. These guys have the IQ of a can of hydraulic fluid!

#3. "Good o'l boy" types PUNISH success. If you have a degree but can't find a job and try to get into the trades (even if it is a legit non-tranny degree like mine). They will feel RESENTMENT and make you do shitty jobs to "punish you" because in their 80IQ 47 chromosome brains you believe in "communism". (these guys DEEPTHROAT tucker Carlson). Keep in mind a lot of these guys barely finished h.s and are not too sharp themselves. (NEVER bragged about my degree. Only mentioned it when they asked. But they RESENTED me after).

#4. They don't want to pay you well to do these trades nor mentor you. They can just import Guatemalans to do it for slave labor. (and these Guatemalans will not want you there). IDK maybe these rednecks are doing you a favor in a sense by not letting you into the trades.

#6. These yokels HOLD GRUDGES for YEARS. (one yokel LITERALLY was pissed off at how the Union Army beat the Confederacy). So when I was new to the job I screwed up a task once/got lost on a delivery/took too long in the bathroom. The superintendant was mad. I apologized to my supervisors and promised to work through my lunch break to make up for my screwup. (I thought once I corrected my mistake all was good/well) NO! Yet a YEAR LATER the superintendant is STILL MAD and does not like me. Even when I say good morning he turns his back/ignores me all because of that mistake. Unlike mainstream culture where if someone acknowledges you, you MUST RESPOND. In Southern Hillbilly culture if you deem the person inferior to you ("ni44er" or what not) you don't have to respond.

#7. The hispanics sometimes take over these trades when the rednecks retire, however hispanics that are imported in america were the "rednecks" of their own countries and feel ENTITLED to the shitty trade they are doing. They will pretend to be nice to you but behind closed doors will talk/shit/tell the boss you are lazy/spread gossip about you. (one spic spread gossip that I was a homosexual even tho it was not true! Some hispanics there are open-homosexuals and will subtly make passes at you at work. Despite what liberals say hispanics that come to america are NOT "warm wholesome people" You have to understand in Central America they don't put up with crimminals/dregs/losers. Instead they just send them to the U.S of Gay. And some of the homos they send to America. (If you actually travel to Latin America some of the cities are very beautiful and the people are ok, but it is BECAUSE they expel the dregs of their nations, and send them up north for us to deal with!)

(This video from Steve Hoca best explains the whole "good o'l boy" dynamic among small-town folks/trades)

TL;DR: Just be An Anglo or Hispanic Chad that's charismatic or it's over

So don't acknowledge people if they aren't gonna respond to you. You'll get more respect for it in the long run.

One thing that stood out to me is how you said you lied about having a girlfriend but they didn't buy it, then went on to say how they had low intelligence. These people are much smarter than you think. Be more honest from the git go when around these types of people, and be gracious if they clown on you a bit for whatever comes of it. And don't offer up your lunch break for mistakes you make.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Patient A
Hispanic Chad that's charismatic or it's over
So tell me how is a 4ft8 oompa loompa who can't even speak english "charismatic" you can't even understand him! I swear normies repeat this don juan meme but can NEVER objectively tell me what make hispanics "charismatic" despite them not being able to even speak the same fucking language!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and Decretum1483
they don't really intermingle with natives and stick to their own communities, we don't mind them, they have western ideals and usually speak the language, no one wants to do the jobs they do so no one feels like they're stealing anything.

our native incels are second and third generation moroccans, they have huge inferiority complexes due to being 4 foot tall and recessed in a country where every man every is 6'+, they don't really leave the few cities they live in though, because they're not accepted in rural communities.
interesting, arabs are effectively incel in europe despite what breitbart says of how they are "slayers"

So tell me how is a 4ft8 oompa loompa who can't even speak english "charismatic" you can't even understand him! I swear normies repeat this don juan meme but can NEVER objectively tell me what make hispanics "charismatic" despite them not being able to even speak the same fucking language!
You said that you have to make them like you as a person and also you said that hispanics were free from discrimination.

I've never heard of the meme to be honest

interesting, arabs are effectively incel in europe despite what breitbart says of how they are "slayers"
no matter how hard americans larp our native women absolutely loathe foreigners, these mix arabs don't have brown dads either, it's their mothers that are foreign, and they marry native men.

after all, why the fuck would they when the native men are tall and good looking.

they peak in early highschool because past that even the women are taller than they are.

Last edited:
You said that you have to make them like you as a person and also you said that hispanics were free from discrimination.
yes. IDK why tho. My guess is hispanics work for cheap and they have a positive media portrayal.

well a lot of people on redpill circles repeat the meme of going into the trades despite not being in it themselves

I left one of those companies for a millennial dominated company and it’s been so much better

I left one of those companies for a millennial dominated company and it’s been so much better
in the trades? or what type of industry? (just give me the general industry to keep your identity private).

in the trades? or what type of industry? (just give me the general industry to keep your identity private).
Blue collar type of job
Physical type of job

Blue collar type of job
Physical type of job
ah interesting. You are mulatto right? How come hispanic males are held in higher regard in the trades than other ethnics? (I am Italian but among "redneck types" they just don't vibe with italians or pretty much any other race besides redneck/hispanic etc).

• +1
ah interesting. You are mulatto right? How come hispanic males are held in higher regard in the trades than other ethnics? (I am Italian but among "redneck types" they just don't vibe with italians or pretty much any other race besides redneck/hispanic etc).
The Hispanic males are willing to work for less tbh
They have their own cliques too like the rednecks

incredibly based thread. if you're non-Nt/ethnic you should choose a loner profession like trucking and take home the big bucks, like @DarkTetrad advises.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Sondern