"just go into the trades bro"

incredibly based thread. if you're non-Nt/ethnic you should choose a loner profession like trucking and take home the big bucks, like @DarkTetrad advises.

Trucking is still dominated by the same redneck good ole boys network

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Niklaus Mikaelson, Corleone and 1 other person
Country roads take me home vibes from op

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21146, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
I typed some shit out but cringed reading it back.
I will just say I feel you OP. Low class whites are some of the most difficult types of people to get along with.
hispanics too! (ie guatemalans/hondurans/salvadorans etc).

there are rednecks in blue states but they dominate the trades. Rednecks are a distinct ethnic group. They are descended from Scotch/Irish pioneers who settled in southern Appalachia. (the reason they are called "red necks" is that since Irish/Scottsmen burn in the sun easily their necks turned "red"). But many of them did move to the rustbelt/northeast states for trades jobs when manufacturing used to be strong in america. now that it is weak, they REALLY hold tight and refuse to train/hire people who are not of their ethnic group (YET bitch all day about why no one is doing trades. Well STUPID you refuse to train/hire them!)
i live in the southeast and this seems pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
YES THIS! They are VERY PETTY! I don't know why. Low class whites are very confusing these people SIMP for women,
I found it comical in school how these guys would argue with teachers constantly for no apparent reason other than for the sake of being disobedient, yet once they found a foid who was interested in them their whole persona flipped whereby they were the most obedient little pet imaginable to the foid and would post cringe shit saying they love them all over social media constantly posting pics together.
but at the same time will bitch about their wives constantly. But then when a tall/burly man with a deep voice and a beard is around they will automatically give him respect/train him (and get a bit too handsy with him!) I have a gut feeling some low-class whites are closeted homos who were too low iq to make it in the corporate world. (sure their are homos in the corporate world but AT LEAST they mostly keep to themselves).
This actually makes a lot of sense
When I was in school they were constantly using accusations of homosexuality to slander each other
I assumed it was just a low IQ thing since the majority of their conversations are about trying to get under other people's skin as a form of amusement but looking back there was probably a whole lot of testing the waters and repressed feelings going on.
Since I was one of the quietest guys on the soccer team for example, I can remember an instance where one of the guys asked me in front of the team if I'd do a sexual favor for him and to appear NT I played along with it and said no problem since saying no would result in him continuing to ask me in an attempt to embarras me. My approach worked and the focus was no longer on me then one of the guys said "imagine they were being serious and just started going at it hahah" looking back now it would not surprise me if a number of guys actually wanted that deep down.
There are actually many examples of "pretend" homosexual banter which I thought nothing of at the time which may have been closets testing the waters now that I look back

Reminds me of the Sopranos where they supposedly hate fags yet they get a pass for fucking men in prison
As someone who is potentially on the autism spectrum this sounds utterly ridiculous to me but to NTs it seems a lot more normal, like how slapping bare ass in team showers or naked wrestling is perfectly acceptable behavior to NTs
(I have a theory I've posted about before that NT level = Psychopathy level = Homosexuality level meaning 100% heteros are non NT while fags are giga NT and psychopathic like foids)

Mobster says they get a pass for fucking men in prison

Naked wrestling rugby players

THIS! ☝️Summed up my worlds perfectly. You have "rednecks" in England? (chavs I believe) I am guessing you are British based on your speech pattern :) ) Ironically a lot of Scotch/Irish rednecks in America are descended from the chavs of the u.k I believe (aren't most chavs scottish/irish?)
I live in Ireland
Yeah I always refer to them as chavs because most people are familiar with what that term represents
I dislike referring to them as "working class" like the mainstream do since that taints a normal working person, "lower class" doesn't truly do chavs justice either, something like dirt class is more appropriate.
They are like their own distinct species the way they behave, if you weren't raised within the same circumstances they were you will never understand how to use body language and mannerisms that makes them warm to you and treat you respectfully the first time you meet them, they sniff out those who are not their own kind instantly

I did not see any in the 9 months I lived in Belgium then literally my FIRST bus journey in Ireland results in a fucking giga subhuman one sitting beside me

They are a phenomenon that sprang up from Shittish Isles DNA which explains why they're almost non existent in mainland Europe but are prevalent in America and Australia

I would guess Ireland has the highest amount of them relative to the population but I haven't been to England or Scotland

In secondary school they take command of the status hierarchy because they have access to the chav foids who start fucking at age 13 and they start drinking and taking drugs first so the non chav foids start to view them as top of the status hierarchy leaving non chav males trying to become more chav like in order to get some foid attention
Irish culture is simply a race to the bottom

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21278
I typed some shit out but cringed reading it back.
I will just say I feel you OP. Low class whites are some of the most difficult types of people to get along with.
I just let my autism spew without caring anymore
Have you any thoughts on Australian "bogans" are they the chav equivalent?

Sort of, only a small subset are the full 'I'll shank ya bruv' type. But our insular working class can be similar to what OP described.
I also saw your thread on Irish self-depreciation etc. Which was interesting because a lot of Aussies have Irish admixture (it probably dominates more than anglo tbh), including me.
I always assumed Australians were like 90% Anglos tbh. Fuark now that I think of it my avi literally has an Irish surname, Josh DUGAN
And we have what we call tall poppy syndrome. People who are high achievers or want to improve their life are ridiculed. Self destructiveness, or at least self depreciation, is whats expected to fit in.
I've listened to a few podcasts with New Zealand Rugby players and literally all of them open up about having some form of insecurity about not wanting to give off the impression that they see themselves as better than everyone else and having to stick to the mantra of "stay humble bro"

I thought Aussies were fairly laid back in that regard or were willing to be a bit more cocky but interesting that tall poppy syndrome is prevalent there

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21925
no matter how hard americans larp our native women absolutely loathe foreigners, these mix arabs don't have brown dads either, it's their mothers that are foreign, and they marry native men.

after all, why the fuck would they when the native men are tall and good looking.

they peak in early highschool because past that even the women are taller than they are.
to change the subject but Europe seems better for dating. You get female based immigration (ie a bigger pool of women to choose from) while in America we only get only male immigrants (crimminals/dregs/single moms/etc). from Central America (and from the Ukraine war we are getting only male immigrants too!)

-despite what brightbart says, I think europe is better to geomaxx for american men (I mean better than lady boys in thailand).

• +1
I left one of those companies for a millennial dominated company and it’s been so much better
how do you know if a company is millenial dominated? how do you find those types of jobs ?

• +1
how do you know if a company is millenial dominated? how do you find those types of jobs ?
Usually bigger companies have younger ppl working in them

• +1
For you lazy fucks: TLDR;

I am in the trades. Basically the trades is "Chad only" as well. In fact its worse than the corporate world IMO. Sure there are trannies/homos in the corporate world but they mostly keep to themselves. However in the"masculine"/"right wing" trades you will have closet homos making passes at you. Plus if you are ethnic (non hispanic) many old white boomer tradesmen won't train/let you advance. Doing well in the trades is NOT about skills but about being in the right "redneck social circle" having the bosses like you.

Anyhoo, for the long rant:

When boomers say: (insert hick accent): "oh there are not enough young people in the trades we will GLADLY teach them". Realize that is bullshit! The trades is "Chad only" (I think to an even WORSE extent than the private sector. Boomers DO need tradesmen (and YES there is a shortage) don't get me wrong, but they don't want to pay them. (trust me there would NOT be a shortage of tradesmen if they were more easily trained and got good wages. The whole "shortage" is self-created by boomer tradesman because while they want/need tradesmen they REFUSE to train/offer jobs with good wages/safety benefits etc.) Boomers are EAGER to teach Jose and have him work for slave labor in dangerous conditions. (some trades like the one I am in make you work 7 days a week sometimes. They pay you overtime but still, this is not ideal).

Here are issues with the trades:

#1. The thing with the trades is they are dominated by redneck/"good o'l boy" Scotch-Irish descended types from small towns. If you are ethnic asian/black/arab/pajeet etc. or just the wrong type of "white" like Italian/Slavic etc. You will NOT be able to advance. These redneck types advance themselves within the trade (kinda like j3ws are stereotyped to) and won't train you! (in fact they do VERY little work, but chew tobacco/talk about niggerball). At my workplace they have a LITERAL mentally retarded guy (ie he can't talk/drools all day!) who was promoted over me because he was the mechanic's son. You guys gotta understand redneck/small-town types have this unspoken "pecking order" they will decide in SECONDS of meeting you weather they like you or not. If you are not NT they will automatically not like you because "reasons." YET their was a guy who showed up to work drunk and 2 hours late EVERYDAY yet the bosses LOVED him and would train/help him advance despite him OPENLY disrespecting the bosses' wife!

#2. From the GET GO they will ask you if you have a GF. I stupidly lied and said "oh unfortunately my ex-GF moved back home after uni" (I know that was a STUPID lie and they were not buying it!) In fact what you do with these redneck types if they ask you about your sexual history you say: "YES I have a GF". (And then don't go overboard but casually brag about the sex you had but make it believable. These guys have the IQ of a can of hydraulic fluid!

#3. "Good o'l boy" types PUNISH success. If you have a degree but can't find a job and try to get into the trades (even if it is a legit non-tranny degree like mine). They will feel RESENTMENT and make you do shitty jobs to "punish you" because in their 80IQ 47 chromosome brains you believe in "communism". (these guys DEEPTHROAT tucker Carlson). Keep in mind a lot of these guys barely finished h.s and are not too sharp themselves. (NEVER bragged about my degree. Only mentioned it when they asked. But they RESENTED me after).

#4. They don't want to pay you well to do these trades nor mentor you. They can just import Guatemalans to do it for slave labor. (and these Guatemalans will not want you there). IDK maybe these rednecks are doing you a favor in a sense by not letting you into the trades.

#6. These yokels HOLD GRUDGES for YEARS. (one yokel LITERALLY was pissed off at how the Union Army beat the Confederacy). So when I was new to the job I screwed up a task once/got lost on a delivery/took too long in the bathroom. The superintendant was mad. I apologized to my supervisors and promised to work through my lunch break to make up for my screwup. (I thought once I corrected my mistake all was good/well) NO! Yet a YEAR LATER the superintendant is STILL MAD and does not like me. Even when I say good morning he turns his back/ignores me all because of that mistake. Unlike mainstream culture where if someone acknowledges you, you MUST RESPOND. In Southern Hillbilly culture if you deem the person inferior to you ("ni44er" or what not) you don't have to respond.

#7. The hispanics sometimes take over these trades when the rednecks retire, however hispanics that are imported in america were the "rednecks" of their own countries and feel ENTITLED to the shitty trade they are doing. They will pretend to be nice to you but behind closed doors will talk/shit/tell the boss you are lazy/spread gossip about you. (one spic spread gossip that I was a homosexual even tho it was not true! Some hispanics there are open-homosexuals and will subtly make passes at you at work. Despite what liberals say hispanics that come to america are NOT "warm wholesome people" You have to understand in Central America they don't put up with crimminals/dregs/losers. Instead they just send them to the U.S of Gay. And some of the homos they send to America. (If you actually travel to Latin America some of the cities are very beautiful and the people are ok, but it is BECAUSE they expel the dregs of their nations, and send them up north for us to deal with!)

(This video from Steve Hoca best explains the whole "good o'l boy" dynamic among small-town folks/trades)

It's over then

• +1
Ethnicel cope lol im a redneck and gonna ascend being a tradie

• +1
Ethnicel cope lol im a redneck and gonna ascend being a tradie
I mean if you are a good 'ol country boy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting into the trades. (in fact if you are very masculine or just big with a deep voice. The guys will LOVE you and be EAGER to train you. (you gotta understand small-town type people have a very primitive form of hierarchy organization. Unlike in the corporate world where it is based on connections/money/influence; in the trades if you are just a big man with a deep voice, a southern accent, and a beard, you will get far. (its silly but that is how redneck types operate. I have a hunch many redneck types are closeted homosexuals because they ALWAYS complain about their wives but if they see a big burly man with a beard they ass-kiss him and get a bit too handsy with him :lul: Seems a bit sus to me!)

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, thereallegend and mug
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and mug
it seems rednecks complain about their wives the most! (in fact i met their wives they seem nice/supportive).
They could be gay idk about kissing other men but complaining abt women is stereotypically manly

• +1
They could be gay idk about kissing other men but complaining abt women is stereotypically manly
Ok I could understand that. However what I don't understand is when a big burly man with a deep voice comes on they are OVERLY eager to train him/get a wee bit handsy with him ie they say (insert hick accent): "oh boi what a big strong young buck"

-sounds kinda sus to me

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and mug
I found it comical in school how these guys would argue with teachers constantly for no apparent reason other than for the sake of being disobedient, yet once they found a foid who was interested in them their whole persona flipped whereby they were the most obedient little pet imaginable to the foid and would post cringe shit saying they love them all over social media constantly posting pics together.

This actually makes a lot of sense
When I was in school they were constantly using accusations of homosexuality to slander each other
I assumed it was just a low IQ thing since the majority of their conversations are about trying to get under other people's skin as a form of amusement but looking back there was probably a whole lot of testing the waters and repressed feelings going on.
Since I was one of the quietest guys on the soccer team for example, I can remember an instance where one of the guys asked me in front of the team if I'd do a sexual favor for him and to appear NT I played along with it and said no problem since saying no would result in him continuing to ask me in an attempt to embarras me. My approach worked and the focus was no longer on me then one of the guys said "imagine they were being serious and just started going at it hahah" looking back now it would not surprise me if a number of guys actually wanted that deep down.
There are actually many examples of "pretend" homosexual banter which I thought nothing of at the time which may have been closets testing the waters now that I look back

Reminds me of the Sopranos where they supposedly hate fags yet they get a pass for fucking men in prison
As someone who is potentially on the autism spectrum this sounds utterly ridiculous to me but to NTs it seems a lot more normal, like how slapping bare ass in team showers or naked wrestling is perfectly acceptable behavior to NTs
(I have a theory I've posted about before that NT level = Psychopathy level = Homosexuality level meaning 100% heteros are non NT while fags are giga NT and psychopathic like foids)

Mobster says they get a pass for fucking men in prison

Naked wrestling rugby players

I live in Ireland
Yeah I always refer to them as chavs because most people are familiar with what that term represents
I dislike referring to them as "working class" like the mainstream do since that taints a normal working person, "lower class" doesn't truly do chavs justice either, something like dirt class is more appropriate.
They are like their own distinct species the way they behave, if you weren't raised within the same circumstances they were you will never understand how to use body language and mannerisms that makes them warm to you and treat you respectfully the first time you meet them, they sniff out those who are not their own kind instantly

I did not see any in the 9 months I lived in Belgium then literally my FIRST bus journey in Ireland results in a fucking giga subhuman one sitting beside me

They are a phenomenon that sprang up from Shittish Isles DNA which explains why they're almost non existent in mainland Europe but are prevalent in America and Australia

I would guess Ireland has the highest amount of them relative to the population but I haven't been to England or Scotland

In secondary school they take command of the status hierarchy because they have access to the chav foids who start fucking at age 13 and they start drinking and taking drugs first so the non chav foids start to view them as top of the status hierarchy leaving non chav males trying to become more chav like in order to get some foid attention
Irish culture is simply a race to the bottom

So are Irish basically just western slavs? Even after integrating with other white countries they still remain subhuman just like slavs.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Im in trades and this has absutely not been my experience at all in the slightest

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and aBetterMii
So are Irish basically just western slavs? Even after integrating with other white countries they still remain subhuman just like slavs.
Irish are worse

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, 6ft4 and SubSigma

I am in the trades. Basically the trades is "Chad only" as well. In fact its worse than the corporate world IMO. Sure there are trannies/homos in the corporate world but they mostly keep to themselves. However in the"masculine"/"right wing" trades you will have closet homos making passes at you. Plus if you are ethnic (non hispanic) many old white boomer tradesmen won't train/let you advance. Doing well in the trades is NOT about skills but about being in the right "redneck social circle" having the bosses like you.

When boomers say: (insert hick accent): "oh there are not enough young people in the trades we will GLADLY teach them". Realize that is bullshit! The trades is "Chad only" (I think to an even WORSE extent than the private sector. Boomers DO need tradesmen (and YES there is a shortage) don't get me wrong, but they don't want to pay them. (trust me there would NOT be a shortage of tradesmen if they were more easily trained and got good wages. The whole "shortage" is self-created by boomer tradesman because while they want/need tradesmen they REFUSE to train/offer jobs with good wages/safety benefits etc.) Boomers are EAGER to teach Jose and have him work for slave labor in dangerous conditions. (some trades like the one I am in make you work 7 days a week sometimes. They pay you overtime but still, this is not ideal).

#1. The thing with the trades is they are dominated by redneck/"good o'l boy" Scotch-Irish descended types from small towns. If you are ethnic asian/black/arab/pajeet etc. or just the wrong type of "white" like Italian/Slavic etc. You will NOT be able to advance. These redneck types advance themselves within the trade (kinda like j3ws are stereotyped to) and won't train you! (in fact they do VERY little work, but chew tobacco/talk about niggerball). At my workplace they have a LITERAL mentally retarded guy (ie he can't talk/drools all day!) who was promoted over me because he was the mechanic's son. You guys gotta understand redneck/small-town types have this unspoken "pecking order" they will decide in SECONDS of meeting you weather they like you or not. If you are not NT they will automatically not like you because "reasons." YET their was a guy who showed up to work drunk and 2 hours late EVERYDAY yet the bosses LOVED him and would train/help him advance despite him OPENLY disrespecting the bosses' wife!

#2. From the GET GO they will ask you if you have a GF. I stupidly lied and said "oh unfortunately my ex-GF moved back home after uni" (I know that was a STUPID lie and they were not buying it!) In fact what you do with these redneck types if they ask you about your sexual history you say: "YES I have a GF". (And then don't go overboard but casually brag about the sex you had but make it believable. These guys have the IQ of a can of hydraulic fluid!

#3. "Good o'l boy" types PUNISH success. If you have a degree but can't find a job and try to get into the trades (even if it is a legit non-tranny degree like mine). They will feel RESENTMENT and make you do shitty jobs to "punish you" because in their 80IQ 47 chromosome brains you believe in "communism". (these guys DEEPTHROAT tucker Carlson). Keep in mind a lot of these guys barely finished h.s and are not too sharp themselves. (NEVER bragged about my degree. Only mentioned it when they asked. But they RESENTED me after).

#4. They don't want to pay you well to do these trades nor mentor you. They can just import Guatemalans to do it for slave labor. (and these Guatemalans will not want you there). IDK maybe these rednecks are doing you a favor in a sense by not letting you into the trades.

#6. These yokels HOLD GRUDGES for YEARS. (one yokel LITERALLY was pissed off at how the Union Army beat the Confederacy). So when I was new to the job I screwed up a task once/got lost on a delivery/took too long in the bathroom. The superintendant was mad. I apologized to my supervisors and promised to work through my lunch break to make up for my screwup. (I thought once I corrected my mistake all was good/well) NO! Yet a YEAR LATER the superintendant is STILL MAD and does not like me. Even when I say good morning he turns his back/ignores me all because of that mistake. Unlike mainstream culture where if someone acknowledges you, you MUST RESPOND. In Southern Hillbilly culture if you deem the person inferior to you ("ni44er" or what not) you don't have to respond.

#7. The hispanics sometimes take over these trades when the rednecks retire, however hispanics that are imported in america were the "rednecks" of their own countries and feel ENTITLED to the shitty trade they are doing. They will pretend to be nice to you but behind closed doors will talk/shit/tell the boss you are lazy/spread gossip about you. (one spic spread gossip that I was a homosexual even tho it was not true! Some hispanics there are open-homosexuals and will subtly make passes at you at work. Despite what liberals say hispanics that come to america are NOT "warm wholesome people" You have to understand in Central America they don't put up with crimminals/dregs/losers. Instead they just send them to the U.S of Gay. And some of the homos they send to America. (If you actually travel to Latin America some of the cities are very beautiful and the people are ok, but it is BECAUSE they expel the dregs of their nations, and send them up north for us to deal with!)

(This video from Steve Hoca best explains the whole "good o'l boy" dynamic among small-town folks/trades)

read all. Fully agreed. Grew up in a small town and know exactly about the good ol' boy type. They only fw each other and no one else. They can do no wrong in each other's eyes. If you don't religiously drink beer and are some what intelligent then they will NOT like you and will try to ruin you or talk shit about you. They're all bitches. The true masc ones are actually chill and don't really gaf cause they're masc and don't worry about other men 24/7

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Niklaus Mikaelson and thereallegend

The learn trades meme is almost as bad as the learn to code meme. In the sense that not everyone should be doing these roles.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JuneBug and Niklaus Mikaelson
The learn trades meme is almost as bad as the learn to code meme. In the sense that not everyone should be doing these roles.
Most people who learn code are gonna get some jobs paying a lot less then they think but still good like web developers etc. no everyone can be some programmer for google those jobs have hundreds of applicants per open position. It's easier to get some Stacy gf as a htn then get some position in google.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 11126
Most people who learn code are gonna get some jobs paying a lot less then they think but still good like web developers etc. no everyone can be some programmer for google those jobs have hundreds of applicants per open position. It's easier to get some Stacy gf as a htn then get some position in google.
A good coder can still do well. But a lot of coders are worthless.

The twitter layoffs are justified because in a lot of these spaces its like the top 30% doing 95% of the work then the rest of the staff just making mediocre code or doing things that don't help. Most people are not good at SWE I would say maybe 10% of people have the intelligence to get into that field without being a total hack.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and thereallegend
You can do it if you work very hard or are smart. Usually some varying combination of the two.

If all you want is money and your not very smart I would say doctor is a better bet. Its more so the hours and work you put in vs coding is very unforgiving to people who are either not obsessed with the field or smart. I literally met autistic Asian kids who all they did was code 14 hours a day so if your a normal dude thats who your competing against.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Niklaus Mikaelson and thereallegend
You can do it if you work very hard or are smart. Usually some varying combination of the two.

If all you want is money and your not very smart I would say doctor is a better bet. Its more so the hours and work you put in vs coding is very unforgiving to people who are either not obsessed with the field or smart. I literally met autistic Asian kids who all they did was code 14 hours a day so if your a normal dude thats who your competing against.
Yea they would be able to naturally out perform u also . But their are tons of other tech jobs on dice that pay less but more easy to get which is what "just code bro " people should do .

• +1
This is disturbing to hear as I'm going into HVAC.

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia
The things you said about Hispanics are true I have no idea why media gives them good coverage

Hispanics for the most part are subhuman garbage

• JFL
At least in trades, I won't be caught up in with with student loan debt, and I can actually do hands on stuff and shit like that

Doing well in the trades is NOT about skills but about being in the right "redneck social circle" having the bosses like you.
The thing with the trades is they are dominated by redneck/"good o'l boy" Scotch-Irish descended types from small towns. I
Even if you're ethnic you can talk and show them you're just like them:
"Hello sir, Kumar Narasimha Gopalakrishnan at your service, I'm looking to enter the trades and I've heard you are hiring...Just like you, I'm from the south, South India to be exact....Yes, sir, I'm a Tamil redneck, a good ol' Hindu boy, ready to work hard and make a name for myself in your company and by the way if you have a daughter, I would be more than happy to marry her.."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skry and Deleted member 23778
The things you said about Hispanics are true I have no idea why media gives them good coverage

Hispanics for the most part are subhuman garbage
Ppl like em for the cheap labor “cause they still got the job done” than wondering why they got a bunch of hazardous leakages later

Ppl like em for the cheap labor “cause they still got the job done” than wondering why they got a bunch of hazardous leakages later
THIS! Boomers need tradesmen but they REFUSE to train them (ironically the "Silent Generation" before the boomers PATIENTLY trained their rebellious ungrateful hippie children in the trades. But now that its time for the boomers to train their children in the trades and pass on the knowledge just like their forefathers they say: "naw!" and pay peanuts for Jose to do it. Of course Jose fucks it up and then the cycle repeats. If the boomers would have spent time training us, they would not have to keep paying mexicans to fuck up the job/fix it and repeat etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
At least in trades, I won't be caught up in with with student loan debt, and I can actually do hands on stuff and shit like that
Not saying to get a tranny degree. Just saying if you are not in the "good o'l boy network" it will get hard to advance in the trades (which are starting to decline). Ideally what you do in uni is you find a degree. Does not have a hard stem degree per se but it needs to be a field with a lot of hands-on type of stuff that is like a "trade degree". Then NETWORK with your professors/lab instructors etc. for jobs. (sometimes you can get paid for lab work which helps lower your debt). Go to job fairs in your industry. Don't be low IQ like me and do basic jobs on campus.Try to network!

-But the issue with trades/a lot of stem degrees is they are sausage fests/impossible to meet women etc.

-Its kinda "damned if you do damed if you don't" scenario for both I guess

• +1
Hitler liked them, so they couldn’t have been that subhuman.
Irish descendants today make the "redneck" "good o'l boy" class in the southern states/trades today.

Not saying to get a tranny degree. Just saying if you are not in the "good o'l boy network" it will get hard to advance in the trades (which are starting to decline). Ideally what you do in uni is you find a degree. Does not have a hard stem degree per se but it needs to be a field with a lot of hands-on type of stuff that is like a "trade degree". Then NETWORK with your professors/lab instructors etc. for jobs. (sometimes you can get paid for lab work which helps lower your debt). Go to job fairs in your industry. Don't be low IQ like me and do basic jobs on campus.Try to network!

-But the issue with trades/a lot of stem degrees is they are sausage fests/impossible to meet women etc.

-Its kinda "damned if you do damed if you don't" scenario for both I guess
I'm not going to college, rather throat a whole cactus, plus college dating is Chad only so I'd be just wasting my money

I despise college

Trades is good for short term make your money and get out , your body will be destroyed by 40