Just got face lasered will report if cope or not

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Title. I got it lasered for acne

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, 5.5psl, Jungcuck and 2 others
I pay 650 per session for my acne scarring and it has helped a shit ton expensive as fuck tho

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus and mog_me
Before after pics needed

What do you think of face laser for facial hair?

Good for scars, cope for acne cause you have to deal with the acne first or it’ll jsut coke back and render the money spent a waste

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Good for scars, cope for acne cause you have to deal with the acne first or it’ll jsut coke back and render the money spent a waste
Is it still cope if I have like 90% scars 10% acne

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Is it still cope if I have like 90% scars 10% acne
As long as you fix the underlying causes of your acne so it doesn’t come back then it’s not cope.

What type of acne scars did you have?
i have no fucking clue but i think the most common one (definitely not the icepick shit) she explained it to me and i was just fantasizing about ascending and then coming back and her talking about how attractive i am and then fucking her in the room with clients waiting outside tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus
i have no fucking clue but i think the most common one (definitely not the icepick shit) she explained it to me and i was just fantasizing about ascending and then coming back and her talking about how attractive i am and then fucking her in the room with clients waiting outside tbh
Wtf lol. How did they look if not icepick?

i think i had boxcar or rolling tho rolling seems a bit worse then what i had only 3 sessions and u can get up to 7 my bank account is like me empty and sad the blackpill is too brutal i really should be saving up for a car lmao

Attachments

• Focus-on-Different-Types-of-Acne-Scars.jpg
    Focus-on-Different-Types-of-Acne-Scars.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 0
C02 laser? Which type of laser?

As long as you fix the underlying causes of your acne so it doesn’t come back then it’s not cope.
Well my diet was shit, cleaned that up but it might also be hormonal and I’m 15 so not much I can do about that