just started using this new eyelash and eyebrow serum and already seeing results

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
i just started using this serum that i got and my eyelashes are already noticeably longer, it’s only been 2 days, 4 applications. will report back at the 30 day mark with pictures and name of serum. although i haven’t noticed any eyebrow progress yet

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and blmratiopiggypoop
Yo g ill do the same
Im using the LUMIFY lash and brow serum

Tag me in the update and ill share as well

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and vzidel
I’ve been using cat piss to grow my eyelashes and brows

Noticeablely longer in 2 days

lol

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Danish_Retard
i just started using this serum that i got and my eyelashes are already noticeably longer, it’s only been 2 days, 4 applications. will report back at the 30 day mark with pictures and name of serum. although i haven’t noticed any eyebrow progress yet
Link the product

It dosent grow noticeably in 2 days. Straight up bullshit. Go kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: goat123
augustine bader lash and eyebrow serum
You could’ve bought something like latisse which isn’t cope and gives you guaranteed results for half the price

augustine bader lash and eyebrow serum

Woaaah, okay

You could’ve bought something like latisse which isn’t cope and gives you guaranteed results for half the price
don’t wanna lose fat around my eyes

• +1
Reactions: N1666