Just got nichepilled again.

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Just found another individual who makes over $1 Million a year consulting he gains his customers from YouTube but he less uses YouTube as his pipeline to get customers but he has 40k subs still making a mill lmao.

In an interview he said his business will x10 in less than 5 years. He wasn’t wrong either because his entire business revolves around helping businesses utilise no code tools to develop apps and software. With the rise of AI this is going to be more prominent.

One of you fags can honestly go bite into his business idea and take a chunk of the pie that is to come.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and poopoohead
are u talking about that ai automation agency model guy?

but yes bro, selling courses/consulting , via youtube is literally the most profitable thing on this entire planet right now

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Kaizen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Just found another individual who makes over $1 Million a year consulting he gains his customers from YouTube but he less uses YouTube as his pipeline to get customers but he has 40k subs still making a mill lmao.

In an interview he said his business will x10 in less than 5 years. He wasn’t wrong either because his entire business revolves around helping businesses utilise no code tools to develop apps and software. With the rise of AI this is going to be more prominent.

One of you fags can honestly go bite into his business idea and take a chunk of the pie that is to come.
Won't he become obsolete as AI gets even better

• JFL
just ldar for the next 10 years cause AI will take away your job anyway theory
Yup you're retarded. Did I say that he couldn't capitalize on his opportunity while it's there? Fucking morons on here

• +1
Yup you're retarded. Did I say that he couldn't capitalize on his opportunity while it's there? Fucking morons on here
idk thats how I understood your reply, the answer is that yes he will obviously become obsolete eventually...

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
idk thats how I understood your reply, the answer is that yes he will obviously become obsolete eventually...
Because you're stupid nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: autismmaxxer
are u talking about that ai automation agency model guy?

but yes bro, selling courses/consulting , via youtube is literally the most profitable thing on this entire planet right now

• Love it
Won't he become obsolete as AI gets even better
I don't think so AI won't ever be better than real human workers you're still going to need to guide it for it to effectively work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Blackgymmax
I don't think so AI won't ever be better than real human workers you're still going to need to guide it for it to effectively work
you're in for a surprise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Blackgymmax
you're in for a surprise
It won't ye sure it will be better than some wagie who slacks around all-day, but the disadvantage of AI is that you need to instruct it on what to do that can hurt a lot in business some roles require quick thinking

• So Sad