Just got puss drained from my finger, god fucking damn

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
2 numbing injections in my hand before it and holy fuck nothing could prepare me for that shit, 8/10 in pain anyway and like 2 minutes of draining

It barely did a fucking thing this woman squeezed all of it out with fucking aggression

It was fucked so I'm sure she needed to but holy shit, my finger was already enflamed as shit

I thought it'd just be a lil incision it was two of them and fucking brutal squeeze

Got infected just because I bit my nails. Don't bite your nails fellas.
20231025 164450

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles and PointOfNoReturn
2 numbing injections in my hand before it and holy fuck nothing could prepare me for that shit, 8/10 in pain anyway and like 2 minutes of draining

It barely did a fucking thing this woman squeezed all of it out with fucking aggression

It was fucked so I'm sure she needed to but holy shit, my finger was already enflamed as shit

I thought it'd just be a lil incision it was two of them and fucking brutal squeeze

Got infected just because I bit my nails. Don't bite your nails fellas.
View attachment 2511965
holy fuck i literally have the same thing no joke. i've been trying to drain it myself because i don't want to waitat the hospital.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles and Gaygymmaxx
Now you gotta finger fuck a whore with that fucked up deformed finger Jason type shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, oldcel2002, Kristin and 2 others
holy fuck i literally have the same thing no joke. i've been trying to drain it myself because i don't want to waitat the hospital.
Do not nigga go to the hospital

10ml of local anesthetic and it was still an 8/10 and it was so deeply fucked that she SQUEEEZED for so long niguh, maybe urs isn't as bad but it'd make me shit and piss to do that without injectable anesthetic

Do not do it urself

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Nigga grow up

Dawg what? Shit was ass I just wanted to vent

Legit worst thing I've ever felt cmon nigga gimme a break you bastard!
Suck it up!
Be a man!

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
thought u meant pussy at first and i was gonna unironically congratulate u

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Never biting my nails again after seeing this, sounds nasty.

• +1
Never biting my nails again after seeing this, sounds nasty.
It was and is still fucked up

All the elasticized enflamed skin pushed to its edge from pus kept its surface area, it is like a deflated balloon.

over at being a pusscel in college

• JFL