Just got told I smell like shit

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
I haven’t shower because fuck it and I haven’t really been lookmaxxing I smell like I been rape because I smell like cum, shit and piss the only reason why I smell like penis is because I skip this class to beat my meat and I just use my pants to clean the cum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21403, Constantin Denis and 12 others
Average Ramirez fan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21403 and 5 others
I haven’t shower because fuck it and I haven’t really been lookmaxxing I smell like I been rape because I smell like cum, shit and piss the only reason why I smell like penis is because I skip this class to beat my meat and I just use my pants to clean the cum
Same

Thank you for your 3rd retarded post in the looksmaxxing section today!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, rand anon, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
How can I get a moving profile bro
I’m a moderator you need to send me the gif you want. PM, it costs $15 PayPal for me to set up cause it’s annoying but I’ll do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 29078
I’m a moderator you need to send me the gif you want. PM, it costs $15 PayPal for me to set up cause it’s annoying but I’ll do it
Nvm bro I’m Poor I don’t even have a home at the moment

Nice looksmaxxing advice

Take the bathpill.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Based ramirez enjoyer

use a tissue