Just grow a beard theory

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Instead of getting expensive, painful, complication prone surgeries just grow a beard theory. It's probably not as good as bone but it's much better than showing your jaw subhumanity.

Before anyone copes by saying beards are numales/beta, I'd like to say you can't call yourself a man if you can't grow a beard yet as it's literally one of the most dimorphic facial traits.

https://www.google.com/search?q=male+actors

Pretty much every actor here has facial hair even the ones with good jaws and some even have full beards. Yes you wont have JB appeal but it's better than being incel with no appeal. It can be something you do between the time you get jaw surgery. No point in not trying.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, oldcell, Stare and 3 others
works for soyboys and @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons and Steve bachall
legit the people we call soyboys have regular relationsips and are probably not actually getting cucked.
massive cope buddy boyo...

@Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChiseledFace, Deleted member 616, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Cant grow one even with minox + roids so I need to compensate by getting a lower third like the one in my avatar.

massive cope buddy boyo...

@Ritalincel

Laughed way too hard on this. I personally believe that many men, especially those with average to above average height/frame can bodymaxx and grow a beard too look at least masculine and strong. Not everyone is determined to be a babyfaced model.

Is there a way to maintain my beard at like 1mm? So the slower growing hairs can fill in, and I don't have to grow out a patchy beard

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
God I fucking hate cucks.
they'll self die soon as they continue to enthusiastically raise other men's off spring. Of course speeding up the process of their demise would be pure distilled lifefuel tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
they'll self die soon as they continue to enthusiastically raise other men's off spring. Of course speeding up the process of their demise would be pure distilled lifefuel tbhngl
DeformAspergerCel

Is there a way to maintain my beard at like 1mm? So the slower growing hairs can fill in, and I don't have to grow out a patchy beard

Get an electric razer with guards to control the closeness of your shave.

Before anyone copes by saying beards are numales/beta, I'd like to say you can't call yourself a man if you can't grow a beard yet as it's literally one of the most dimorphic facial traits.
I can't grow a beard.

this behavior is criminally normal compared to the other shit some of these thots engage in.
No it's not you have to be pretty delusional to believe cuckolding is a widespread practice.

can't grow a proper beard at 19 jfl so I try to run prettyboy game, JB appeal > all

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Krezo
I hate beards

I'm trying to stubblemax but minox just isn't working :feelswah:

bluepilledcopecel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Its legit. Keeping it groomed + having low bf is important for not looking like soyboy tho.

I have looked closely at some beard slayers IRL and they have had receding chin if you try really hard to look at it, you can tell. This is what has made me start beardmaxing with minox 5 months ago and also added cophenhagen grooming recently
Tbh my beardmax along with the wider palate I got from mewing are the only looksmax that have noticeably improved my life so far
get quality skincare product to counter the bad skin from minox if u do it tho, I use cerave.

The guy on the left could have receding chin:
maxresdefault.jpg

I also don't consider it as "fraud" because beard hair is natural part of your body and is even made from the same material bone is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, Extra Chromosome, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
Over because I can't grow a beard for shit

Can't, or it would take me years to get a decent one with some styling products.

My beard doesn't help me.

It has always been known that Beards are the makeup for males. 100% grow one if you have a weak chin.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and oldcell