Just gymcel bro

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Can he still slay? While having the skull size of a toddler?
IMG 5070
IMG 50672
IMG 5071

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, HerpDerpson, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 6 others
he needs a lefort 50

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, Deleted member 27472, rg1235 and 2 others
HE SHOULD TRY TO DESTROY THE WORLD LIKE I DO

he needs a skull transplant

Just needs to redeem his "1 free squishy squishy" coupon he received as part of the JBW scheme @banks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 29581
Just needs to redeem his "1 free squishy squishy" coupon he received as part of the JBW scheme @banks
He slays from gym and being NT also Chinktokmaxxing too!

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and ascension
This is what most of the blue eyes cope copers look like. Yeah bro def the blue eyes have elevated u to chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Mogs your incel ass to hell and back

it’s like that Benjamin Button movie with brad pitt where buddy ass was aging in reverse. Brutal he has to joke about it, I couldn’t imagine the pain he’s in.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Just use a guy with a deformity to make a point theory!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 17735 and 3 others
He has a better physique than most users on here and is 6’3 so he has that to make up for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and Xerryx
I will always admire people who have been born with difficult circumstances (e.g. major physical deformity in this case) trying their best to overcome their negative predicament. Way better than just complaining online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
He has a better physique than most users on here and is 6’3 so he has that to make up for that.
I will always admire people who have been born with difficult circumstances (e.g. major physical deformity in this case) trying their best to overcome their negative predicament. Way better than just complaining online.
No height for your face, no sad predicament for your face

Last edited:
Imagine spending all that time in the gym, when he could just spent that doing consultations and getting surgery

The bones meant for his face ended up on his frame instead

You gotta be at least 3.25-3.5 psl for gym to matter. This guy is 1.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
jaw recessed all the way back to the depths of the Mariana trench

very impressive, that is top 0.0001% recession

• JFL
Reactions: Xerryx
What about just being ugly like a shit skin?

you know its over when i mogg him facially

What about just being ugly like a shit skin?
Everyone should try maxxing out everything they can before throwing the towel and giving up.
And even after giving up, one should try to find as many copes as possible to make their life more enjoyable.

Imagine spending all that time in the gym, when he could just spent that doing consultations and getting surgery
If he does both, he might start slaying tbh.
Top 1% physique, top 1% height, just has to do a few reconstructive surgeries (Lefort 1 or 2 + genio) and he's good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
how does one aquire so much recession

And this proves what exactly? Nothing
He looks better gymcelled than a lanklet, if u say otherwise youre retarded

His skull size isn’t the issue