JUST HAD A STREETFIGHT PART 2!

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Thread 'JUST HAD A STREETFIGHT!'
https://looksmax.org/threads/just-had-a-streetfight.975990/

So a couple hours back i made a thread about a fight i had, if you haven’t seen it read it.

I made a picture of their plate number. I immediately called my brother and 2 good friends. We went to their house and confronted them. They were scarded asf. It was now 4 against 2, instead of 2 against 1. They immediately apologized as little bitches. A neighbour called the cops. We left just on time before things were about to escalate. 3 vans of police almost catch me and my brother when we were on the run, we purposely didn’t have a plate number on the motorcycle. The 2 friends went away with the car. Got my revenge back, never let someone disrespect you like that.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ShowerMaxxing and cashmerefraud
3993582 1704480031270657

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, TechnoBoss, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Thread 'JUST HAD A STREETFIGHT!'
https://looksmax.org/threads/just-had-a-streetfight.975990/

So a couple hours back i made a thread about a fight i had, if you haven’t seen it read it.

I made a picture of their plate number. I immediately called my brother and 2 good friends. We went to their house and confronted them. They were scarded asf. It was now 4 against 2, instead of 2 against 1. They immediately apologized as little bitches. A neighbour called the cops. We left just on time before things were about to escalate. 3 vans of police almost catch me and my brother when we were on the run, we purposely didn’t have a plate number on the motorcycle. The 2 friends went away with the car. Got my revenge back, never let someone disrespect you like that.
You didn’t really do shit tho, they beat you up and when you came to get your get back you ran away like little pussies from the cops.

Should at least slashed the tires or broke a few windows.

If somebody beats me up and I know where they live I’m coming back 1-2 months later and torching their car in their driveway at night.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You didn’t really do shit tho, they beat you up and when you came to get your get back you ran away like little pussies from the cops.

Should at least slashed the tires or broke a few windows.
the plan was this:
Either we are going to break their car windows or we are going to let them apologize and if they still don’t cooperate we will beat them up. They were so scared lol and apologized.

the plan was this:
Either we are going to break their car windows or we are going to let them apologize and if they still don’t cooperate we will beat them up. They were so scared lol and apologized.
Yeah and you still got your ass kicked while they just had to say some empty words to make you leave.

Yeah and you still got your ass kicked while they just had to say some empty words to make you leave.
We could’ve beaten them up. My friend recorded the situation. Im not larping, i can pm you.

@buflek @TARAN

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates