Just had my first date

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
We both never dated before and it was pretty awkward. Went to mcdonalds with her and didnt even eat inside. I made sure not to touch her or come to close (culture). She mogs me so hard no idea why she even talks to me.

Still not sure if she even likes me, but she repeatedly said she cant believe im real (we know each other from insta and talked for 2months)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goldpill, Tabula Rasa, WhiteGoodman and 8 others
good 4 you

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, TechnoBoss, BitchBoy and 1 other person
🍔🍟🥳🫣😝😘😜

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Latinolooksmaxxer and Luffymaxxing
GTFOH filthy humblebragger

• +1
Reactions: kebab, BitchBoy, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
We both never dated before and it was pretty awkward. Went to mcdonalds with her and didnt even eat inside. I made sure not to touch her or come to close (culture). She mogs me so hard no idea why she even talks to me.

Still not sure if she even likes me, but she repeatedly said she cant believe im real (we know each other from insta and talked for 2months)
McDonald's and no puss

Is she a virgin?

how old r u?

Is she a virgin?

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, WishIwasChico, Tai Lung and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Tai Lung and BitchBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Tai Lung
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, roping3264 and Latinolooksmaxxer
But she must be ogre too
yas idgaf GIF by O&O, Inc
chechen women are statistically one of the best looking women after ukrainians. Chechen men do look lowkey ogre.
She looked really pretty tho, not my looksmatch at all

chechen women are statistically one of the best looking women after ukrainians. Chechen men do look lowkey ogre.
show pics

"afraid to go on school trip cause too ugly" nigga kys

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Good for you bud 🥰

• +1
Reactions: kebab
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab
"afraid to go on school trip cause too ugly" nigga kys
Well i still am tbh, i just wanted to see if she would like me or not and i couldnt avoid meeting her forever

Let’s meet up and fight
i wouldnt waste my time meeting someone just to beat their ass especially someone whos reach is 12cm

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
No body asked you niggercuck
Let’s meet up and fight
broski, i saw ur post where u were crying about not being taken seriously because of your height, u feel embarassed because of it and you run out of social situations bc u are midget nigger
JFl
KYS NOW!

Another day another woman mogging a dude hard who she is head over heels with while I get ghosted by LTBs

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Tai Lung, kebab and 1 other person
You literally did the hardest thing: have the balls to ask her out. She even accepted and you were just awkward... Wtf, bro?

You literally did the hardest thing: have the balls to ask her out. She even accepted and you were just awkward... Wtf, bro?
She asked me out i accepted. She makes it hard to have a conversation tbh but it wasnt that akward. It was a mix tbh, not that bad but i couldve done so much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822

happy for u boyo

• Love it
inhibmaxxer

happened to me a couple times as well usually first dates after LTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
how did the date end

how did the date end
I walked her back home, said it was nice to see her and wished her a good night. Asked just now over text if she had fun tonight and if we should hang out again. She said yes. Incel victory

• Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
  • +1
inhibmaxxer

happened to me a couple times as well usually first dates after LTR
Yeah. I was somewhat acoustic the first few times too. Fortunately, my ex was low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Latinolooksmaxxer