Just had my first interaction with a foid while leanmaxxed

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I've passed a threshold in leanmaxing this past week and my face looks different, so I want to go out and see its effect on women. I'm starting to look skinny so I went to a shop to buy some size small t-shirts. As I walk to the cash register I go to look at socks nearby, there's one woman at the cash register and as soon as she sees me she starts giggling uncontrollably. I don't know if it was me but there was no one else nearby. Then I grab the socks and go to pay. She doesn't even say anything she's just giggling and looking down. She was typical slavic phenotype, early 20s, cute roundish face, a bit busty, this forum might call her MTB but she was cute. So I say "good day", and she just looks down laughing asking if she can offer me some store membership. I tell her my English is better than my (slavic language) while speaking the slavic language with an American accent. So she just kept laughing through the interaction and I pay and leave. I have no clue what that was about, I can't tell if she was autistic or something or if it was an IOI?

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, FacialStructure404, northern mogger and 2 others
Get a stache to hide the philthrum trust me . Your sex appeal will blow up ( assuming u can grow thick facial hair)

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
I will have to return there to buy more stuff so I will see if she's acting weird again and try to start a convo.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I will have to return there to buy more stuff so I will see if she's acting weird again and try to start a convo.
get the mustache goatee combo zoomers are doing

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
It looks very low iq and low class on me, but i need some facial hair because of my thin lips. What could i rock?

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
It looks very low iq and low class on me, but i need some facial hair because of my thin lips. What could i rock?
you could try a full beard out and if that doesnt suit you can decide on a final cut because you already have the hair needed to do it

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Can't grow facial hair dude. I can only grow hair above my lip but it's so blonde that it's almost white.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Geomax to Colombia

Can't grow facial hair dude. I can only grow hair above my lip but it's so blonde that it's almost white.
Try dyeing it brown

try minox if u havent already

Nice eye color

I've passed a threshold in leanmaxing this past week and my face looks different, so I want to go out and see its effect on women. I'm starting to look skinny so I went to a shop to buy some size small t-shirts. As I walk to the cash register I go to look at socks nearby, there's one woman at the cash register and as soon as she sees me she starts giggling uncontrollably. I don't know if it was me but there was no one else nearby. Then I grab the socks and go to pay. She doesn't even say anything she's just giggling and looking down. She was typical slavic phenotype, early 20s, cute roundish face, a bit busty, this forum might call her MTB but she was cute. So I say "good day", and she just looks down laughing asking if she can offer me some store membership. I tell her my English is better than my (slavic language) while speaking the slavic language with an American accent. So she just kept laughing through the interaction and I pay and leave. I have no clue what that was about, I can't tell if she was autistic or something or if it was an IOI?

She saw an Holocaust survivor irl that’s why she’s laughing

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3