Just had the worst sunday so far this month.

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
For this past week I’ve been feeling quite good recently as I’ve spent my money on good fragrances and clothes and such. Softmaxx items yes ik but i want more Ofc with my next pay. But this sunday everything went to total shit. I added a girl and complimented her for her style because it’s similar to what i kinda like (cargo trousers band tee etc) and she asks for instagram so I give her it and then snap and basically acts flirty immediately and asks to see my face. My fucking face… and i ask ‘why’ and her response is “to see if I fancy you duh”. By that point im instantly depressed cause im reminded how looks are everything and that the blackpill is constantly with me in everything i do. Its so brutally fucking over. I just wish I could live on another planet i suck at saving up for surgery too and my mum isn’t supporting my plan for surgeries either.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AscensionCel, ROTTING and 2 others
By that point im instantly depressed cause im reminded how looks are everything and that the blackpill is constantly with me in everything i do
This is the battle blackpillers deal with everyday. James was right...this is a curse.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
how can people even deny the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing and plukee
Idk but this is always the case with girls i get to know. Usually it works now and then but it was with ugly bitchs and me being down bad I’ll never make that mistake again

BTW I don't know you. What would you say you are facially and did you smash this whore?

• +1
This is the battle blackpillers deal with everyday. James was right...this is a curse.
@curlyheadjames you hear that boyo. Please check dms on insta btw

Idk but this is always the case with girls i get to know. Usually it works now and then but it was with ugly bitchs and me being down bad I’ll never make that mistake again
same goes for me. we vibe and after showing my face everything changes and its so predictable

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and plukee
BTW I don't know you. What would you say you are facially and did you smash this whore?
Idk what i am facially because i don’t like to sound narcy and say im htn+. Also no I didn’t smash this girl because she from England im from Scotland

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Idk what i am facially because i don’t like to sound narcy and say im htn+. Also no I didn’t smash this girl because she from England im from Scotland
show face in dms

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 31944
Because accepting it isn't like accepting gravity or that you need to eat, it's like seeing the world entirely differently; it's a paradigm shift.
It took me a year to realize just how fucking over it was for me, and then weeks to get over the depression enough to function at my job again. Reality is just too much for what adulthood is promised to kids. Every man thinks they will grow up to be Chad, but few do, and the ones that do act like spoiled entitled women or kids, being unaffected by the realization of their disposeability and insignificance.
Even now, life gets too much and some days I feel closer to the edge really. For me what keeps me going is the fear of death and finding new coping methods, not even hope.
I thought life was unfair before being blackpilled on attractiveness, now it's even worse. Life was shit before, the blackpill is the icing on the shit cake.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Dr. Bludy, ROTTING and 2 others
Because accepting it isn't like accepting gravity or that you need to eat, it's like seeing the world entirely differently; it's a paradigm shift.
It took me a year to realize just how fucking over it was for me, and then weeks to get over the depression enough to function at my job again. Reality is just too much for what adulthood is promised to kids. Every man thinks they will grow up to be Chad, but few do, and the ones that do act like spoiled entitled women or kids, being unaffected by the realization of their disposeability and insignificance.
Even now, life gets too much and some days I feel closer to the edge really. For me what keeps me going is the fear of death and finding new coping methods, not even hope.
I thought life was unfair before being blackpilled on attractiveness, now it's even worse. Life was shit before, the blackpill is the icing on the shit cake.
i had a similiar experience and i agree.
tldr; its over

Wow, if this is coming from a htn it's getting so terrible out there. Is your frame good? Something to set you above the other HTNs?
Also just take a train £200 for prime pussy is a done deal.

Wow, if this is coming from a htn it's getting so terrible out there. Is your frame good? Something to set you above the other HTNs?
Also just take a train £200 for prime pussy is a done deal.
@depressionmaxxing will confirm my looks to you. And yeah I would take train but im broke af rn. Also im in a rural area in Scotland so i really cant tbh

@depressionmaxxing will confirm my looks to you. And yeah I would take train but im broke af rn. Also im in a rural area in Scotland so i really cant tbh
How rural? like all the way at the top? Can't you catch a bus or coach. I wouldn't let this opportunity pass. Hoeflation will make it even harder to get laid in a very real future.

• +1
How rural? like all the way at the top? Can't you catch a bus or coach. I wouldn't let this opportunity pass. Hoeflation will make it even harder to get laid in a very real future.
Yes it’s like at the extreme top ill show you in dms. (Btw idc if you doxx me the only thing youll find is the school i went too and I only went there for 3 years then moved schools and the other school isn’t on google maps + im moving off here soon)

Yes it’s like at the extreme top ill show you in dms. (Btw idc if you doxx me the only thing youll find is the school i went too and I only went there for 3 years then moved schools and the other school isn’t on google maps + im moving off here soon)
I don't doxx, and I'm not interested.
I've never heard of a geographycel. Surely if your access is restricted and pool of mates is lower, then girls from that area are also restricted with mate choice too, right?

I don't doxx, and I'm not interested.
I've never heard of a geographycel. Surely if your access is restricted and pool of mates is lower, than girls from that area are also restricted with mate choice too, right?
It’s completely restricted for now I’ll show anyways

Coping by drinking the pain away

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YabadiDabado
I often daydream of talking to a woman while listening to music in my room and then just cuddling in the night. Sometimes I get so caught up in it I forget to go to sleep.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, RichardSpencel and plukee
Fragrance is cope. Drinking is cope. Everything besides looksmaxxing is cope.

• +1
Reactions: ShazamM, RichardSpencel and plukee
I often daydream of talking to a woman while listening to music in my room and then just cuddling in the night. Sometimes I get so caught up in it I forget to go to sleep.
Yep I’ll just hug my pillow. Really says a lot about us my friend

It’s all looks….
Bro shouldn't you be sleeping. Your location is super weird btw. It's like that little island just off the coast of Russia Yuzhny Island

Bro shouldn't you be sleeping. Your location is super weird btw. It's like that little island just off the coast of Russia Yuzhny Island
Im awake for work (which doesn’t help that im slightly hung over)

Im awake for work (which doesn’t help that im slightly hung over)
That's rough. I'm pulling a sicky today so I'm going to cope with vidya and F5ing various forums all day.
My life is so exciting.

• +1
That's rough. I'm pulling a sicky today so I'm going to cope with vidya and F5ing various forums all day.
My life is so exciting.
Same. I wish girls weren’t focused on fucking looks and practiced what they preach about fucking personality yesterday completely blackpilled me in to depression

Same. I wish girls weren’t focused on fucking looks and practiced what they preach about fucking personality yesterday completely blackpilled me in to depression
My condolences. I hope you can develop better coping mechanisms, because as you get older you just reach sorta like higher levels of blackpill. I'm at the point where just seeing a legitimate Chad, not HTN, in public existing is enough to ruin my day. So I purposefully close my eyes or dart them to my phone when it happens...no incel needs to see that.
It's so hard to maintain a good mood or just avoid a depressive one when you're reminded of just how your life is capped by what your face looks like and how big your frame is. Unless your in academia or some renoun scientist, your looks are also credibility to any thoughts you may have. Water yeah yeah.

• +1
jfl at this autistic mentality should've catfished her,
she was prolly horny and would've send nudes if you asked

My condolences. I hope you can develop better coping mechanisms, because as you get older you just reach sorta like higher levels of blackpill. I'm at the point where just seeing a legitimate Chad, not HTN, in public existing is enough to ruin my day. So I purposefully close my eyes or dart them to my phone when it happens...no incel needs to see that.
It's so hard to maintain a good mood or just avoid a depressive one when you're reminded of just how your life is capped by what your face looks like and how big your frame is. Unless your in academia or some renoun scientist, your looks are also credibility to any thoughts you may have. Water yeah yeah.
Blackpill haunts my life. I had a phase of having dreams about my BDD and everyone mogging me and james sapphire used to haunt my dreams aswell

Idk what her rating is tbh im awful at rating. Would share a pic but i blocked and unadded her of everything
You blocked her after she asked for a pic, lol?

Attachments

• IMG_5578.jpeg
    IMG_5578.jpeg
    438.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5579.jpeg
    IMG_5579.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30600
Yes im MTN which isn’t enough but anyways here’s what she looks like
Girls are the kings of fraud. They get taught how to fraud well the moment a smartphone is placed in their hands and they're given their first makeup kit.
I guess it's their way of coping with not being as pretty as that other girl.
I don't even think they'd be a reason of getting nudes from her. Nudes in 2023 are as common as a gn text. There's no shame in it anymore. Why any guy would pay for nudes or feet pics in insane when there's billions of photographs, probably some from her doppelganger on the internet and it's ever-growing.

• +1
Girls are the kings of fraud. They get taught how to fraud well the moment a smartphone is placed in their hands and they're given their first makeup kit.
I guess it's their way of coping with not being as pretty as that other girl.
I don't even think they'd be a reason of getting nudes from her. Nudes in 2023 are as common as a gn text. There's no shame in it anymore. Why any guy would pay for nudes or feet pics in insane when there's billions of photographs, probably some from her doppelganger on the internet and it's ever-growing.
Ik bro. But i don’t want sex/nudes with anyone i just want a relationship

Blackpill haunts my life. I had a phase of having dreams about my BDD and everyone mogging me and james sapphire used to haunt my dreams aswell
Can already tell this user is low t soy cuck

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JefeM0g, plukee and malicieusss
For this past week I’ve been feeling quite good recently as I’ve spent my money on good fragrances and clothes and such. Softmaxx items yes ik but i want more Ofc with my next pay. But this sunday everything went to total shit. I added a girl and complimented her for her style because it’s similar to what i kinda like (cargo trousers band tee etc) and she asks for instagram so I give her it and then snap and basically acts flirty immediately and asks to see my face. My fucking face… and i ask ‘why’ and her response is “to see if I fancy you duh”. By that point im instantly depressed cause im reminded how looks are everything and that the blackpill is constantly with me in everything i do. Its so brutally fucking over. I just wish I could live on another planet i suck at saving up for surgery too and my mum isn’t supporting my plan for surgeries either.
No clothes for your face unfortunately. Don't buy those items. Every cents saved for surgeries are worth more than those items you're buying now.

• +1
Ik bro. But i don’t want sex/nudes with anyone i just want a relationship
Your best chance is trying to get a really young gf. pre-whore age is ideal. Once she knows the type of hedonistic life of banging Chad she could be having, it gets dicy. And of course the higher looks she has the greater the power indifference will be.
It's an impossibility I think. Normies don't even have good relationships because of how empowered their gfs are. Just one wrong move or just one text away from being incel again.

Your best chance is trying to get a really young gf. pre-whore age is ideal. Once she knows the type of hedonistic life of banging Chad she could be having, it gets dicy. And of course the higher looks she has the greater the power indifference will be.
It's an impossibility I think. Normies don't even have good relationships because of how empowered their gfs are. Just one wrong move or just one text away from being incel again.
Im not a pedophile I’ll pass

Yes im MTN which isn’t enough but anyways here’s what she looks like
@financiallydown you didn’t give rating btw

im not but my cousin is

I will try
damn why u roasting your cusin. My cus is the opposite he's a HTN opportunist slayer with 2 gfs fighting over him in HS.

damn why u roasting your cusin. My cus is the opposite he's a HTN opportunist slayer with 2 gfs fighting over him in HS.
My cousin is better than me genetically in every way possible but wastes it by playing video games his whole life and not going gym despite the many fucking times I encourage him

but wastes it by playing video games his whole life and not going gym despite the many fucking
sus
HTNs don't need to go to the gym. and if he's better looking than u, and u are decent, sus.
gym is pretty cope and it's toxic af. Go if you have health related reasons or actually like lifting.

• JFL