Just injected some hgh and hcg (@ 14)

Hcg has no mechanism in stunting my growth other than increasing my testosterone and thereby increasing my estogen. I'm taking ai. How tf is it gonna stunt my growth.
the estrogen will still spike you arent going to be able to keep it down all the time but go ahead, why do you think men on trt still get gyno when they use a ai

the estrogen will still spike you arent going to be able to keep it down all the time but go ahead, why do you think men on trt still get gyno when they use a ai
They take bitch ai doses because at that age they don't care about crashing estrogen to the minimum?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and ElTruecel
Just injected 5ius of hgh, 500ius of hcg, and took 10mg of asin. I'm at tanner 3.7 btw

Jfl at the peptide copers jfl at the natural copers jfl at the diet copers
@SADA

• JFL
Reactions: SADA
Yeah but if you're tanner 5 for example then even if they aren't fully closed, you're still probably getting 2 inches more at most.
i researched about this last night I'm tanner stage 4 but tanner stages don't do much about height it's just sexual development no matter what tanner stage you are having really high growth hormone using aromatase inhibitors which keeps the growth plates open after maturity and having open growth plates will result in extreme height growth
i also suggest naturally increasing testosterone as AI is already doing that just stay consistent on letrozole and it'll get you there don't use hcg

Last edited:
don’t listen to all the copers telling u not to do it, they’re retarded.

good job bro

i take full credit for putting this user on anabolic-androgenic steroids
You did put me on anabolic-androgenic steroids. Thank you stan.

You did put me on anabolic-androgenic steroids. Thank you stan.
i was banned from otooles too are u in any discord server rn?

They take bitch ai doses because at that age they don't care about crashing estrogen to the minimum?
not all of them do, and crashing estrogen is bad you will never know what your estrogen stands at if you cant get blood tests like every day, too low of estrogen and you cant build bones

not all of them do, and crashing estrogen is bad you will never know what your estrogen stands at if you cant get blood tests like every day, too low of estrogen and you cant build bones
Duh but you tell your estrogen is far too low by the obvious sides.
i was banned from otooles too are u in any discord server rn?
I was also banned; mogstar did a purge I think. You're bike, right? (wart)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I was also banned; mogstar did a purge I think. You're bike, right? (wart)
ye im bike/mike. i was banned because i fought with orb, nothing to do with mogstar tho hes a nice guy

• +1
Reactions: SADA
ye im bike/mike. i was banned because i fought with orb, nothing to do with mogstar tho hes a nice guy
Hey I remember you. You're that Brazilian kid who took HGH right? How were the results?

Just injected 5ius of hgh, 500ius of hcg, and took 10mg of asin. I'm at tanner 3.7 btw

bro you are gonna destroy your bone quality and density with the ai plus you won't make any gains in the gym with no estrogen

bro you are gonna destroy your bone quality and density with the ai plus you won't make any gains in the gym with no estrogen
Cope.

peptides are fire, idk how the fuck you're affording hgh at 14, but good luck

Hey I remember you. You're that Brazilian kid who took HGH right? How were the results?
yessir i’m 6’2.5 now but that can be mostly due to normal puberty since my dad is 6’3

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
yessir i’m 6’2.5 now but that can be mostly due to normal puberty since my dad is 6’3
Nice one. How tall were you starting off?

Where do you buy this?

Yeah my balls are gonna shrink by injecting hcg (The thing that makes your balls bigger...)
fucking retard... when you get off hcg your balls will shrink....

fucking retard... when you get off hcg your balls will shrink....
No they wont lol. It suppresses your natural lh for like a day. Duh they will shrink but not to a point smaller than when I began hcg.

stupid
you have enough growth hormone as a 14 yo to grow to 5'8
you have no need for injections

yk what keep microdosing gh
but what u need is igf 1

yk what keep microdosing gh
but what u need is igf 1
You can't buy igf-1 that isn't some dogshit like lr3. I'm gonna go up to 8 iu's when my restock arrives.

HGH doesn't make you taller unless you have a deficiency

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356