Just injected some hgh and hcg (@ 14)

5iu is too low
I'm upping it to 6 ius when I restock. I bought it in 10 vials so realistically I can only do 5 ius. Next time I getting 1200 ius in 24 iu viles.

Just injected 5ius of hgh, 500ius of hcg, and took 10mg of asin. I'm at tanner 3.7 btw

Jfl at the peptide copers jfl at the natural copers jfl at the diet copers
Mirin low inhib ur based af for this

bhahha nigga ur gonna die

I have a narrow feminine nose

lr3 is dog
Lr3 is pretty dog and is only really added onto hgh if u have the money to do so, doesn’t get binded by igfbp but still causes igf-1 receptor downregulation. Ultimate heightmaxxing stack would be something that reuptakes igf-1 receptors and lr3 (if it’s not shit lr3)

Bros childhood is completely cooked, imagine being a drug addict at 14
gonna descend facially just to be the same height he would have been without chinese tap water injections 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
tanner stages don't mean much especially with height height is primarily growth plates but good luck I'm also injecting HGH using letrozole and couple supplements

tanner stages don't mean much especially with height height is primarily growth plates but good luck I'm also injecting HGH using letrozole and couple supplements
Tanner stage has a link to growth plates because it has to do with how long testosterone in your body has been aromatizing.

Also I hit puberty at 13.5

Tanner stage has a link to growth plates because it has to do with how long testosterone in your body has been aromatizing.

Also I hit puberty at 13.5
estrogen is what decides your bone age keep that low and it'll stay open even after maturity despite tanner stages i hit pubrety at 14'6

estrogen is what decides your bone age keep that low and it'll stay open even after maturity despite tanner stages i hit pubrety at 14'6
Ik. What I'm saying is that tanner stage pretty well determines how closed your growth plates are before you start taking ai's.

Ik. What I'm saying is that tanner stage pretty well determines how closed your growth plates are before you start taking ai's.
growth plates in the long bones don't close till 18 to early twenties

growth plates in the long bones don't close till 18 to early twenties
Yeah but if you're tanner 5 for example then even if they aren't fully closed, you're still probably getting 2 inches more at most.

rip.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I wish I was that ahead of the curve at 14.

Good stuff. Is your nose straight and generally appealing as of now?

If you have a wide nose, hgh can further ruin your harmony

It did so to me, but I started hgh at 17, and peptides at 16
wait im part black so i don't have a twinky nose what will happen

Just injected 5ius of hgh, 500ius of hcg, and took 10mg of asin. I'm at tanner 3.7 btw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where r you from?

Bro cmon, don’t do that shit. Just eat real food, sleep 10 h per night, do sports (for example basketball like niggas)

• +1

Good luck living past 50 lil bro 😹

Idiot bye bye

calling natural diet copers, but when your too retarded enough to investigate the chemicals in you, why did you even inject hcg, to stunt your growth ??? how stupid are you, also no amount of hgh will turn you into david laid

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Jfl at clowning peptide users when u literally took hcg at a tanner stage I was at in 6th grade
bro really wants to stunt his growth

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
5iu is too low
bro 5 iu is decent the advice i seen on hear is just blast hgh bro, i took that advice and was blasting 10 iu now my pancreas is fucked and i am actually becoming diabetic omg omg

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I saw u we’re good base
That wasnt the pic that was me not too long ago and i was mtn in that
IMG 3048
I was subhuman 2021

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: piec and UZB_Strebl
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and piec
calling natural diet copers, but when your too retarded enough to investigate the chemicals in you, why did you even inject hcg, to stunt your growth ??? how stupid are you, also no amount of hgh will turn you into david laid
Because I'm also injecting testosterone lol? I'm taking ai to block the excess estrogen anyway. And diet is cope.

• Hmm...
bro really wants to stunt his growth
Hcg has no mechanism in stunting my growth other than increasing my testosterone and thereby increasing my estogen. I'm taking ai. How tf is it gonna stunt my growth.

Cope its because I'm hopping on test.
pure retardation unless you know for a fact you will/are lacking dimorphic traits massively
bro 5 iu is decent the advice i seen on hear is just blast hgh bro, i took that advice and was blasting 10 iu now my pancreas is fucked and i am actually becoming diabetic omg omg
4-7 Iu is ideal imo. Also peptides are underrated on here, if you’re willing to inject a bunch of times a day they’re elite at producing igf1 when the right combinations are made.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Deleted member 29747
pure retardation unless you know for a fact you will/are lacking dimorphic traits massively
I'm androgynous as fuck.

I'm androgynous as fuck.
It’s a risky gamble then. I looked like a typical fat ethnic nerd till I was like 15 yrs old, now I’m ~HTN with a strong jaw and brow ridge, and I had an early puberty jfl. Shit could change or it could not, but doing test so early will affect you negatively in one way or another guaranteed, whether u get more masculine or not.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
LMAO all of it is cope

Because I'm also injecting testosterone lol? I'm taking ai to block the excess estrogen anyway. And diet is cope.
calls diet cope when literally height in different countries is based on protein dumbass