Just lol at pathetic normies dissing this guy without any argument, when this guy is giving them info which can save them from enormous complications

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
Screenshot 2024 05 01 06 41 07 084 comgoogleandroidyoutube

This is how they use their crab in bucket mentality, they know that they cannot go back hence want to pull u inside too

Im 100% agianst the dentist jew and think wisdom teeth should be left alone unless they actually cause a problem
But i would like to see evidence of people actually getting worse looking from the removal. There are many models and people with great bones and jawlines that get wisdom teeth removed and look better than people that have weak bones and small jaw yet kept wisdom teeth. Its not so cut and dry

Also what about people who just never even had all 4 wisdom teeth? I had 3 and they were taken out before i was aware of this stuff

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Im 100% agianst the dentist jew and think wisdom teeth should be left alone unless they actually cause a problem
But i would like to see evidence of people actually getting worse looking from the removal. There are many models and people with great bones and jawlines that get wisdom teeth removed and look better than people that have weak bones and small jaw yet kept wisdom teeth. Its not so cut and dry

Also what about people who just never even had all 4 wisdom teeth? I had 3 and they were taken out before i was aware of this stuff
Bone growth is not directly related to wisdom tooth, most bone moggers are moggers since childhood @Birdcell , but the major complication is skull rotation that happens after wisdom tooth removal dyue to skull thrown off balance and i have picture proofs of my own experience but i would rather keep my info to myself. see this to understand beter

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell