Just LOL @ texting girls as a subhuman

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
How do you cope knowing that she will either leave you on seen or share the convo with other girls to laugh at your pathetic ass while chatting with her 6ft4 sex buddy. Texting is reserved for PSL 8+ white jocks no point in trying

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Pietrosiek
Use snapchat, cant screenshot without you knowing as long as they are on iphone, which most normie girls use
If she leaves you on seen simple dont ever talk to her again, even IRL

How do you cope knowing that she will either leave you on seen or share the convo with other girls to laugh at your pathetic ass while chatting with her 6ft4 sex buddy. Texting is reserved for PSL 8+ white jocks no point in trying
I never textes a girl. Only onxe when i needed something (i used this bitch) also few times foids texted me when they needed something (not my dick)

Girls text me first.

I hate texting anyways. I don't understand why every normie sends 333 texts a day and constantly checks their phone because most of them aren't getting anything out of it. I only text whenever I want to set up a meeting/date. Nowadays you can send voice recordings to each other, which I find to be better than texting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back