Just lost my only friend

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Dnr no one cares I know, but this is my only way to vent my shitty life as this site is the only place that understands my pain.

We got into an argument about our looks as I asked if I looked pretty as a female in this one pic and for no reason he started naming a bunch of flaws in my face for no reason whatsoever even though he knows I’m sensitive to that, so I finally called him out and told him what I think of his shitty face and named all his flaws, I ended up blocking him before he could say anything back.

It’s scary how someone you know for 4 months talking every day can just vanish out your life, alone to suffer once again.

It hurts.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, bndar.337, Mewton and 20 others
You’re a cuck if you don’t help me bully normies from tiktok and narcy subhuman discord faggots

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, mayo mogger, anthony111553 and 6 others
You’re a cuck if you don’t help me bully normies from tiktok and narcy subhuman discord faggots
Fuck off you scum bag you can’t rate for shit, you’re the last person I want to see in my venting thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, BitchBoy, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
Dnr no one cares I know, but this is my only way to vent my shitty life as this site is the only place that understands my pain.

We got into an argument about our looks as I asked if I looked pretty as a female in this one pic and for no reason he started naming a bunch of flaws in my face for no reason whatsoever even though he knows I’m sensitive to that, so I finally called him out and told him what I think of his shitty face and named all his flaws, I ended up blocking him before he could say anything back.

It’s scary how someone you know for 4 months talking every day can just vanish out your life, alone to suffer once again.

It hurts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 55252 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Fuck off you scum bag you can’t rate for shit, you’re the last person I want to see in my venting thread
You threatened to cut yourself because I said you weren’t 6 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BitchBoy, PrinceofDarkness and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, mirrormogger, BrahminBoss and 3 others
People will only point out ur flaws if they’re jealous bro

Would you take ss of the conversation?@NarrowBones

Dnr but you look bredable as fuck in that avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485

It hurts.
People come and go. Once you realize that, things get easier. Also, watch what people do and not what they say.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
why did you post venting threads on being ipdcel before?
He’s threatened to cut himself because I rated him below 6 PSL JFL at post 2021 cels

I am 6psl
No refer to this

No refer to this
I am 6

I am at least a 6, I usually get rated chadlite to low chad with unfruaded pics
6 PSL Is 1 in 1000 and some users even put it 1 in 10000. You really think your looks are that rare

Read the latest short story by Oliz Payne at the link. Available NOW! No password required!

Fair that he roasted you. Don't ask, if you can't deal with the honest asnwers
He wasn’t being honest he said after we made up, he was being rude bc he had a bad day, plus I can deal with honesty when it’s ACTUAL honesty

don’t block him that’s a feminine trait

it just kept getting worse as I kept reading

He wasn’t being honest he said after we made up, he was being rude bc he had a bad day, plus I can deal with honesty when it’s ACTUAL honesty
I see. Cool.

Lol @ you morphing yourself into a foid