Just now realized that I prefer short girls because I'm a manlet

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I'm almost 5'10 and I prefer 5'0 to 5'4 girls.
Does that mean if I was 6'1 I would prefer 5'3 to 5'7 girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 25thpercentile human
i am 5’9 and there’s smth sexy about girls my height or a bit below lol

but i still prefer smaller girls

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2205
i am 5’9 and there’s smth sexy about girls my height or a bit below lol

but i still prefer smaller girls
I was always wondering why people didn't like short girls on this forum until I realized everyone here is over 6'0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2621, Melo95 and 3 others
I was always wondering why people didn't like short girls on this forum until I realized everyone here is over 6'0
yeah tbh idrm about a girls height but shorter is better for me due to my below average height

i still don’t mind if a girl is same height or similar height to me, taller is just no imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
I deal with tall hoes

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Aesthetic, turkproducer and 2 others
i do prefer shorter bc of the fact that they are more prone to be gl :
shorter skull, more angelic, more Real compact midface etc.

otherwise taller is better for kids

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, fukmylyf, turkproducer and 1 other person
I'm 6'2 and prefer 6' girls

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vidyacoper and RAITEIII
You should prefer tall girls for tall sons (they prefer way more taller guys than them like 4~5 inches taller too so gl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
Tall rebust north Atlantid who is abuser in bed > everything

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
Long legs look aesthetic, but I generally hat eit when a girl is close to my height.
I don't even like 5'8 girls because they heightmog some of my friends

Gay
My frauded +1.90 can't be arsed about those 5'8 foids

• +1
I'm 6'2 and I prefer girls above 5'5. The thing is that nothing in life is perfect, and the only girls I can get are below 5'5...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
I'm 6'2 and I prefer girls above 5'5. The thing is that nothing in life is perfect, and the only girls I can get are below 5'5...
Sex would be fun tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
robust foid? no. But i agree with tall and atlantid. Also foid need to be submisive
Yeah bro girl who ride you and slap you and squirt on your face and north Atlantid > everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Got problem cunt?

Yeah bro girl who ride you and slap you and squirt on your face
youre inot femdom? no man, you should dominate foid, slap her, grab her hair and fuck her hard

All these tallfags here are pissing me off. “Oh I’m 1.9 so I love tall girls”. Fucking fakecel cunts deserve to die alone cause they’re so autistic.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
All these tallfags here are pissing me off. “Oh I’m 1.9 so I love tall girls”. Fucking fakecel cunts deserve to die alone cause they’re so autistic.
height is cope

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
I dont have a preference for girls height honestly. im 5'10 too.

• +1
5foot8Paki
Yes retard I made this account when I was 17 with severe hunchback posture, decompressed spine, and had APT

is it so hard to comprehend I gymmaxxed and in 7 months grew an inch?

low iq, keep posting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i'm 6'4"

short girls love me

tall girls need me

fucking cant imagine being short

You should prefer tall girls for tall sons (they prefer way more taller guys than them like 4~5 inches taller too so gl)
nigga aint nobody on this forum gonna worry about kids anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
Yes retard I made this account when I was 17 with severe hunchback posture, decompressed spine, and had APT

is it so hard to comprehend I gymmaxxed and in 7 months grew an inch?

low iq, keep posting
relax

height is cope
Girls can’t discriminate you on height whereas manlets get rejected for their height alone. Heightmogging feels good so u get dopamine rush everyday. No one wants to be a manlet.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I will never be with a tall girl, fuck my future son, my dad didn't think about me when he decided to spread his garbage genes so why should I care about my son? Short girls or death, I will never be heightmogged or almost heightmogged by my wife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 2205
Girls can’t discriminate you on height whereas manlets get rejected for their height alone. Heightmogging feels good so u get dopamine rush everyday. No one wants to be a manlet.
no, i dont get dopamine from heightmogging better looking dudes. Girls can discriminate me based on my face

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
shut up bitch

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I like short men. I'm a 3'11 petite cute girl and i'd totally date a 5'2 or 5'3 guy. What matters is personality. It happens that all my 827362662819101082736463662278101010193746647382919101028376464636261514416283940405957362514417282930405847635271819020305857472910 boyfriends were 6'5+ tall. Can you believe that my actual boyfriend is 8'7? Its so weird when we kiss.

• JFL
Reactions: GymBro2000, BigBoy and turkproducer
You get no real dopamine rush from height mogging. Even if you do, it's fake and you could get the same feeling by "being confident" or cocky.
Females will just view you as taller. They shift all their focus on the best looking guy in the room. Height and frame are multipliers for face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy, Deleted member 2506 and 2 others
I'm almost 5'10 and I prefer 5'0 to 5'4 girls.
Does that mean if I was 6'1 I would prefer 5'3 to 5'7 girls?
Nah, I suggest you go for the shorter girls, even if you're tall.
She'll always feel dominated.
I'm 6'1" and I prefer any girl between 5'4" to 5'6".

• +1
Nah, I suggest you go for the shorter girls, even if you're tall.
She'll always feel dominated.
I'm 6'1" and I prefer any girl between 5'4" to 5'6".
That's what I'm saying tbh. Your 5'4 to 5'6 is my 5'1 to 5'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and john2
I will never be with a tall girl, fuck my future son, my dad didn't think about me when he decided to spread his garbage genes so why should I care about my son? Short girls or death, I will never be heightmogged or almost heightmogged by my wife.
Because your father was a piece of shit that didn't like you, you rationally decided that you are gonna do that as well to your son.

Jfl at how stupid you are, if anything you would do everything to get your son to the top of looks bcs he is passing on your bloodline. If your son is good looking and a slayer with many kids. Your genes will have spread too (this is why many parents want grandkids later on)

You get no real dopamine rush from height mogging. Even if you do, it's fake and you could get the same feeling by "being confident" or cocky.
Females will just view you as taller. They shift all their focus on the best looking guy in the room. Height and frame are multipliers for face.
Yes height and frame are multipliers so they have an advantage. Ugly manlets like me are trucels cause we have nothing whereas all these tallfags here at least have height so if they looksmax their face, they can be gigamoggers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227
Got problem cunt?

mido the slayer
classic Romantic faggot that got lost in many NA Tall robust cocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205