Just opened a sofi banking account

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Gonna take advantage of that 4.60% APY, and make some serious savings.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: traveler, murdah, IndraBC and 1 other person
2420.jpg

Thanks buddy, I have a few k of sofi stock, so you are really helping the a/l ratio, where people like sofi get double screwed if the overnight is volatile.

How much you putting in, just a few KS right?

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
Gonna take advantage of that 4.60% APY, and make some serious savings.
High yeild savings account are only good if you’re a millionaire

Thanks buddy, I have a few k of sofi stock, so you are really helping the a/l ratio, where people like sofi get double screwed if the overnight is volatile.

Its not just a stock, its also a bank

• Love it
Reactions: Bojack
i gotta start somewhere tbh
If you have alot of time, and money to do reasearch, start selling option contracts, if not do credit spread

I got amex. Im not sure if I trust sofi enough tk switch over. I got 10k in a hysa

I got amex. Im not sure if I trust sofi enough tk switch over. I got 10k in a hysa
nice i had american express too, but then i saw the 4.60% apy and had to switch over. I decided not to be a pussy and take the risk !

nice i had american express too, but then i saw the 4.60% apy and had to switch over. I decided not to be a pussy and take the risk !
I only really use hysa for emergencies. I got some bonds and stocks I put money into. I made a lot off of nvdia.

Are stocks legit to learn about and try with average IQ?

I only really use hysa for emergencies. I got some bonds and stocks I put money into. I made a lot off of nvdia.
nice job slayer, I'm just barely learning about stocks n shut. I don't even know what stocks to buy yet still. But I'm sure my research will turn up something. What do you do for work ?

Are stocks legit to learn about and try with average IQ?
Prob not.

I wouldn't buy any stocks right now anyway, but I was certified as insane so what do I know

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
nice job slayer, I'm just barely learning about stocks n shut. I don't even know what stocks to buy yet still. But I'm sure my research will turn up something. What do you do for work ?
Networking/IT. If ur not sure what to invest in, then just buy index funds like spy/voo. They are bundle packs of top stocks from different sectors, so you don’t have to worry about diversification. To be safe you can also buy bonds like I bonds or T bills. They move in the opposite direction from stocks during a bull market, so you can draw from your bonds instead of stocks when u need money.

Networking/IT. If ur not sure what to invest in, then just buy index funds like spy/voo. They are bundle packs of top stocks from different sectors, so you don’t have to worry about diversification. To be safe you can also buy bonds like I bonds or T bills. They move in the opposite direction from stocks during a bull market, so you can draw from your bonds instead of stocks when u need money.
That seems in line with my research, I'll try and do the safe and simple approach. Once I make the first million after slaving away its easy work from there on out.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
If you have alot of time, and money to do reasearch, start selling option contracts, if not do credit spread
How much can one make by selling option contracts?

How much can one make by selling option contracts?
It can depends on your risk, what strike price, and what stock it is

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Prob not.

I wouldn't buy any stocks right now anyway, but I was certified as insane so what do I know
what would you recommend instead, crypto or anything else?

Last edited: