Just ordered rose hydration toner to get that male model glow

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

Is it good?
I heard a lot of female model and some male model use this toner I heard it’s one of the best toner is it legit? I want to skinmax desperately
Skinfroudmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I have a skin care routine, but it doesnt include a toner, dont think its not that necessary atleast for me as i struggle to keep my face clear.

Curious also

I have a skin care routine, but it doesnt include a toner, dont think its not that necessary atleast for me as i struggle to keep my face clear.
When I cleanse my skin is kinda dry when I apply the mostrizer so I need toner I. Between so the products get to my skin 80% easier

When I cleanse my skin is kinda dry when I apply the mostrizer so I need toner I. Between so the products get to my skin 80% easier

Interesting, Yeah i never know really what a toner exactly does but i think for me its not a great investment, if my skin is clear i might try this one out.

Interesting, Yeah i never know really what a toner exactly does but i think for me its not a great investment, if my skin is clear i might try this one out.
Yea but mine might not be good for your skin so I suggest you do research before buying one there are toners for different skin type and different purposes.
The one I bought is for glowing and uneven skin tone and some minor marks.

Need toner tbh

It worked for me.
Witch hazel generally work for me.
Does it give you that male/female model glow?
Does it minimize pores and make skin better and get rid of acne marks not scars, marks?

Does it give you that male/female model glow?
Does it minimize pores and make skin better and get rid of acne marks not scars, marks?
I don't think using only toner can do that.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer