Just ordered tret and volufiline

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Just spent over 150$ on ordering tret + volufiline from amazon and a spanish farmacy respectively to get shipped to my jew country that has a million $ charges in VAT :feelsuhh:

hopefully it works for my donnie darko circles but im prolly just coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Leo Carryn, rand anon and 3 others
A looksmaxxer who takes action !!! WWWW

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Sondern, Maesthetic and 1 other person

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 22623
tret is legit, been on it for 2,5 months, but in the middle of it i only used it twice in 14 days. But still. 2 months and my skin looks alot better, and its only going to get better, super excited for the future. What strength did u order?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
A looksmaxxer who takes action !!! WWWW
bro these past 2 months i started looksmaxxing ive spent more money on skincare, treatments and supplements than ive done my entire life jfl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
tret is legit, been on it for 2,5 months, but in the middle of it i only used it twice in 14 days. But still. 2 months and my skin looks alot better, and its only going to get better, super excited for the future. What strength did u order?

i got this one 0,25 mg/gr.. I wanted to get a prescription, but the tret thats supplied in my country contains antibiotics which is fucked

Just spent over 150$ on ordering tret + volufiline from amazon and a spanish farmacy respectively to get shipped to my jew country that has a million $ charges in VAT :feelsuhh:

hopefully it works for my donnie darko circles but im prolly just coping
What's volufiline btw?

• +1
do you apply it in your entire face?

how was your skin before tret? with acne or just not smooth enough? and which strength did you used?

bro these past 2 months i started looksmaxxing ive spent more money on skincare, treatments and supplements than ive done my entire life jfl
its a long term profitable investment, so don't worry about spending money to upgrade yourself

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 22623
do you apply it in your entire face?
Not neck, but entire face yeah, u know ur limits. i went straight to the strongest version of tret. Had massive flaking early, but now only slight discomfort, which is manageable. I also dermaroll 0.25MM for increased absorption before i use tret.

• +1
how was your skin before tret? with acne or just not smooth enough? and which strength did you used?
i didnt have a problem with acne, but my skin was getting rough. i was struggling with keratosis pilaris. I went straight for the strongest version, as it cost the same as the weaker version

i didnt have a problem with acne, but my skin was getting rough. i was struggling with keratosis pilaris. I went straight for the strongest version, as it cost the same as the weaker version
the 0.1%? it's not too strong tbh?

using this for my eyes and dark circles. If it doesn't work in 30 days I will buy volufiline

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
do you apply volufiline on your whole face ?

View attachment 1949309using this for my eyes and dark circles. If it doesn't work in 30 days I will buy volufiline

i bought this (rahter expensive) and used for a month... has done nothing... i feel like all these conventional expensive creams from the big brands like l'oreal and beaute pacifique are just massive copes tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn and Broski
the 0.1%? it's not too strong tbh?
At the beginning it was super strong, but now my skin can tolerate that. I had massive flaking the first 1,5 months, but now my skin can tolerate it. The results are faster thats why i went for the strongest version

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
do you apply volufiline on your whole face ?
you could in theory, but i would only apply it where you've lost volume.

most common areas of application seem to be under eyes and nasolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: Momolooksmax
At the beginning it was super strong, but now my skin can tolerate that. I had massive flaking the first 1,5 months, but now my skin can tolerate it. The results are faster thats why i went for the strongest version
wtf it means that I will look ugly during 1,5 months? or you only had these flaking when you waked up?

wtf it means that I will look ugly during 1,5 months? or you only had these flaking when you waked up?
u will have significant problems in 1,5 months, not just waking up ugly, i managed to adapt because im jobless and NEET, but if u have a job, school etc, u will have problems

• +1
u will have significant problems in 1,5 months, not just waking up ugly, i managed to adapt because im jobless and NEET, but if u have a job, school etc, u will have problems
thats why i ordered the weakest one, i can't look like a yeti when I'm workcelling.. hopefully i wont flake too bad

I'm fucked, and these ugly skin last 24/24 7/7 or only the day after applying tret?

I'm fucked, and these ugly skin last 24/24 7/7 or only the day after applying tret?
it will be noticeable bro, just get the weakest version and get the results slowly, the problem is, instead of 2 months of pain, it will be 12 months before u notice any significant results.

thats why i ordered the weakest one, i can't look like a yeti when I'm workcelling.. hopefully i wont flake too bad
Weak wont flake badly, but results can take up to 12 months to see

I also struggled with the "stingy" feeling, and i still get the "stingy" feeling from time to time, however before it was so painful that i couldnt do anything because the discomfort was too much, now its just a slight discomfort which is manageable. I notice the stingy feeling if im slightly sweating. Before i noticed the stingy feeling when i worked out, but now i dont notice it when im working out.

• +1
it will be noticeable bro, just get the weakest version and get the results slowly, the problem is, instead of 2 months of pain, it will be 12 months before u notice any significant results.
my dermatologist gave me a 0.05 I think it's good tho

I also struggled with the "stingy" feeling, and i still get the "stingy" feeling from time to time, however before it was so painful that i couldnt do anything because the discomfort was too much, now its just a slight discomfort which is manageable. I notice the stingy feeling if im slightly sweating. Before i noticed the stingy feeling when i worked out, but now i dont notice it when im working out.
what do you mean by "stingly" feeling?

its like a burning sensation, i had massive problems with it in september, now only slight discomfort, but very manageable, i only get the stingy feeling if super stressed out, or have jacket on when im inside my home

• +1
based i need to use my bottle more jfl

• Woah
Btw this is from the tret subreddit, tips on how to minimize flaking.. might be helpful:

• Make sure your skin is completely dry when you apply tretinoin.
  • A good moisturizer is key. Using a moisturizer actually improves tret outcomes[4], [5], [7], [9] especially a moisturizer with niacinamide [8]. Vanicream Lite, and Cerave are popular options.
  • Vaseline or Aquaphor used on your tret ‘off’ nights can also really help prevent dryness. Pat on a very thin layer gently - don't slather it, just apply a thin layer.
  • Oil cleansing can work for many as a way to gently remove the excess skin. Get an emulsifying oil cleanser that will wash off easily.
  • Consider skipping a night of tret if you have lots of peeling. Yes that may slow down your progress by a few days but a damaged moisture barrier can take months to recover. Go slow. Skincare is a marathon.
  • Make sure your routine is hydrating enough. Hydrating toners like those from Hada Labo can really help (Premium is the most popular since it has urea and 5 sizes of hyaluronic acid and is incredibly hydrating). /r/asianbeauty has lots of recs.

• Love it
u use volufiline? how is it working for u
used it a few days so far, need to use it more

in a month ill make a thread if im consistant

• +1
Btw this is from the tret subreddit, tips on how to minimize flaking.. might be helpful:

• Make sure your skin is completely dry when you apply tretinoin.
  • A good moisturizer is key. Using a moisturizer actually improves tret outcomes[4], [5], [7], [9] especially a moisturizer with niacinamide [8]. Vanicream Lite, and Cerave are popular options.
  • Vaseline or Aquaphor used on your tret ‘off’ nights can also really help prevent dryness. Pat on a very thin layer gently - don't slather it, just apply a thin layer.
  • Oil cleansing can work for many as a way to gently remove the excess skin. Get an emulsifying oil cleanser that will wash off easily.
  • Consider skipping a night of tret if you have lots of peeling. Yes that may slow down your progress by a few days but a damaged moisture barrier can take months to recover. Go slow. Skincare is a marathon.
  • Make sure your routine is hydrating enough. Hydrating toners like those from Hada Labo can really help (Premium is the most popular since it has urea and 5 sizes of hyaluronic acid and is incredibly hydrating). /r/asianbeauty has lots of recs.
Thanks!

u use volufiline? how is it working for u
tret is so legit, but it makes acne worse for a few days then gets insanely better

remember to use spf with it as it makes you sensative to the sun

• +1
Are you from Norway? I may be mistaken but i am pretty sure i have read that somewhere… if so please dm me

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Volufiline seems to be trending on here.
I have just started using a 15% volufiline eye serum and will give it one month for results.

Tret helped my skin a lot but I just turned 29 and there’s so much irreversible damage, will probably have to makeupmaxx