Just pinned CJC + Ipamorelin

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
pinned my first doses today, 100mcg each (will move to 200mcg within a week or so). did them separately to see the reactions:

CJC (no DAC) - a lil aching and some redness but nothing else

Ipa - literally nothing lol. some blood came out after i pulled the needle out but apparently that’s normal

honestly excited asf for how this goes. if i could gain 1-2 inches from a 12 week cycle of this that would be insane, 6’-6’2 is a massive difference imo

i’m doing 5 days on 2 days off btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and likenesss
honestly excited asf for how this goes. if i could gain 2 inches from a 12 week cycle of this that would be insane, 6’-6’2 is a massive difference imo
I don't think this is enough time for any growth to occur

• +1
Reactions: Rigged and socialcel
I don't think this is enough time for any growth to occur
i’ve grown an inch and a half in 2 months so you defo can

2 inches is ofc pushing what’s likely to happen but i’m optimistic yk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio
I would go for slightly longer than 12 weeks, however dosages seem okay and the redness and aching eventually subside slightly as you progress.

yeah okay bro ur gonna grow 5 inches from some gh secretagogues
what oiled up dudes ass did you pull that number from i said i’m looking for 1-2 inch height growth

i’ve grown an inch and a half in a month so you defo can

that's something different dude

research growth velocity

which CJC are you doing? don't do the one with bleed

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
what oiled up dudes ass did you pull that number from i said i’m looking for 1-2 inch height growth
i’m sure you’ll get that, since it’s what you’re looking for!

• Love it
Reactions: looksmidder
I would go for slightly longer than 12 weeks, however dosages seem okay and the redness and aching eventually subside slightly as you progress.
redness and aching are like 99% gone already yeah. what would be a better cycle time do u think?

pinned my first doses today, 100mcg each. did them separately to see the reactions:

CJC - a lil aching and some redness but nothing else

Ipa - literally nothing lol. some blood came out after i pulled the needle out but apparently that’s normal

honestly excited asf for how this goes. if i could gain 1-2 inches from a 12 week cycle of this that would be insane, 6’-6’2 is a massive difference imo

I prefer
Hexarelin
Modgrf
Ghrp2

This works too tho not as good tho
U should be pinning ipa 100 3x a day and cjc 100 1x a week if i remember correctly

5 days on 2 days off makes no sense
Also 12 weeks isnt enough for visible gains

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and socialcel
that's something different dude

research growth velocity

which CJC are you doing? don't do the one with bleed
shit mb i meant in 2 months. will edit comment rq

i’m doing no DAC to not rape my pituitary

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
i’ve grown an inch and a half in a month so you defo can

No u didnt

what would be a better cycle time do u think?
ipamorelin is not the strongest one you can get, if I remember correctly ghrp 2 is stronger, try looking into that

I prefer
Hexarelin
Modgrf
Ghrp2

This works too tho not as good tho
U should be pinning ipa 100 3x a day and cjc 100 1x a week if i remember correctly

5 days on 2 days off makes no sense
Also 12 weeks isnt enough for visible gains
i’ve seen people recommend 5 on 2 off to avoid receptor desensitisation. will at least do it for my first cycle ig

pinned my first doses today, 100mcg each. did them separately to see the reactions:

CJC (no DAC) - a lil aching and some redness but nothing else

cost? do u take any ai? how much do u inject per day? whats ur igf-1 level goal that could make u grow?

cost? do u take any ai? how much do u inject per day? whats ur igf-1 level goal that could make u grow?
£40 a month (avg)

nah, i value being tall but i value my brain development more (which estrogen is important for)

100mcg each, says it in the post. will move to 200mcg within a week or so

idk lol

£40 a month (avg)

nah, i value being tall but i value my brain development more (which estrogen is important for)

100mcg each, says it in the post. will move to 200mcg within a week or so

idk lol
sorry i wanted to ask how many times will u inject per day i heard ipa needs to be injected more or cjc i dont remember. also whats ur source

sorry i wanted to ask how many times will u inject per day i heard ipa needs to be injected more or cjc i dont remember. also whats ur source
for 100mcg just once a day, 2 hours fasted and before bed.

for 200mcg it’s 2x/day, second dose is in the morning

for 100mcg just once a day, 2 hours fasted and before bed.

for 200mcg it’s 2x/day, second dose is in the morning
100mcg is gonna do nothing ur underdosing heavily, to reach pharma grade levels of hgh you need 3000-5000mcg OF CJC WITH DAC per week:lul: get atleast 2000mcg per week if you wanna see some effect on your height

100mcg is gonna do nothing ur underdosing heavily, to reach pharma grade levels of hgh you need 3000-5000mcg per week:lul: get atleast 2000mcg per week if you wanna see some effect on your height
i’m taking no DAC, you’re talking abt with DAC dosages

DAC or no DAC doesnt matter, up your dose
taking 5000mcg/week would mean over 700 a day, thats like double the recommended dose

anyway i mentioned in the post that i’m only starting with 100mcg to begin with, i’m moving to 200mcg shortly

taking 5000mcg/week would mean over 700 a day, thats like double the recommended dose

anyway i mentioned in the post that i’m only starting with 100mcg to begin with, i’m moving to 200mcg shortly
double the recommended dose is what is required to reach the same effects as pharma HGH, and not just 5000mcg you have to overdose other shit too, more plates more dates made a article about this.

Your current dose will be a super small boost to your current hgh lvls, and your not taking an AI so I’d be fucking surprised if you grew an inch

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
double the recommended dose is what is required to reach the same effects as pharma HGH, and not just 5000mcg you have to overdose other shit too, more plates more dates made a article about this.

Your current dose will be a super small boost to your current hgh lvls, and your not taking an AI so I’d be fucking surprised if you grew an inch
tru ngl i probably should go higher than recommended doses

Just read enchanted elixirs guide on growth idk why no one starts with that its literally the best height guide on this forum by far

no you shouldnt, you should go get yourself some HGH and take 5IU’s everyday. before you fuck ur pituitary gland up