Just realised i earn 600 below the average monthly salary

G

GoldKiller

Bronze
Just fucking LOL. 1890 I make a month with no Over time. I just checked the average monthly salary and I'm nowhere near it. How can people like my mum say i should be saving 500 per month? By the time you've had a social life, and paid for fuel and food you have nothing left.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 24278 and thereallegend
Moneypill destroyed me

U can’t live with mum forever

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and 5.5psl
OP you make $12/hr

what country is this

what education or certs do u have?
Everything up until university. I didn't finish. Got pretty good grades before university though. I just cant find a decent job.

Everything up until university. I didn't finish. Got pretty good grades before university though. I just cant find a decent job.
same situation here. i got honors diploma in high school, dropped out of college and forced to do manual labor to maxx out hourly rate

same situation here. i got honors diploma in high school, dropped out of college and forced to do manual labor to maxx out hourly rate
This is exactly what i am doing. Tomorrow im doing a normal shift but i have asked to work a double 16.5 hours. When you do extra hours its double pay. Still brutal having to do it though whilst people i know sit at home on laptops in meetings only actually working 2-3 hours of the day earning 3x more than me.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend