Just realised why everyone online claims to have a 7inch+ dick

D

Deleted member 31889

Bronze
It is because they are all fucking larpers. Simple. People online lie about fucking everything.

Look at the comment section, filter by new, the average person here claims an IQ of like 130 which is top 5%, and if you leave out the rare troll comments saying their IQ is 20 which is obviously false than the average person claims 140 IQ which is around top 0.3% if I'm not mistaken.

Even on a fucking blackpill channel the average is still 6/10, how come every single person is above average? Especially the IQ one you can't cope with saying the average is anything above 100, it is literally 100 no discussion. This honestly makes me believe that these dick studies aren't cope, they claim that the average is like 5-5.5 inches but if you filter out all oldcels and ethniccells the average is 6 inches, which would also confirm what girls I've been with said.
In conclusion, average is 6 inches, lifefuel for everyone except @TRUE_CEL because he copes with 5.2 inches is average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
the dumberr a person is the more word it take to say water

I’m a tad above average which is good I suppose.

Nigga bought the entire ocean to make this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, The Grinch and Yliaster
1stman was right when he said the average man is a 3 out of 10

7 inches is normal if you're tall man its nothing crazy

Yeah man I'm 7.5 inches and my IQ is 135 as well. Alsi I'm 6'3 and 7/10 facially

Everyone here is 6'3 tall barefoot, with 23 inch bideltoid (untrained), 9 inch wrists, 8 inch NBP cocks with non NT holding them back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31889
I’m a tad above average which is good I suppose.
Yeah same but my meat is nothing special, I will never get a shocked face reaction when pulling out my cock but I will get complimented on it netherthenless from time to time

What does height have to do with it?
He is another low IQ dickcell that thinks 7 inches is average. There is no proof to back any of this up.

What does height have to do with it?
taller men tend to have proportionally bigger feet, hands.. they tend to have proportionally bigger everything ask a girl

taller men tend to have proportionally bigger feet, hands.. they tend to have proportionally bigger everything ask a girl
Sure but 7inches is still rare

Water. It’s an online incel forum. It’s the easiest thing in the world to larp on here lol

Everyone here is 6'3 tall barefoot, with 23 inch bideltoid (untrained), 9 inch wrists, 8 inch NBP cocks with non NT holding them back
GrAYfag trying to fit in

YOU

I was hoping you meant that 7 inches wouldn’t look as impressive on a tall guy cuz proportions, instead it is this cope about tall guys having bigger dicks lol.

Lol I’m legit bigger than 7 inches you mad bruh
There are over 50 people that viewed this thread, chances are there is a single guy who is 7+ and this might be you, congratulations! Guys above 7 inches can't stop talking about it

I was hoping you meant that 7 inches wouldn’t look as impressive on a tall guy cuz proportions, instead it is this cope about tall guys having bigger dicks lol.
my sister black boyfriend is 6'3 and his dick is 8 inches he is a shower too there is no doubt about its as big as a beer bottle