JUST REALIZED I SHOULD GET LEG LENGTHENING AFTER ALL

User28823

User28823

Kraken
I kept thinking how dumb it would look to get LL with short wingspan and small hands..............

but then I realized Henry Cavill has a short wingspan (5'8) and has small hands 😱

ABSOLUTE LIFEFUEL I WILL BE 6' IN MY LIFETIME.

Daed8eb330c2b22f143cdd7bca49350c

Need to go from 5'7 -> 6' should I do 3 inches in the femur and 2 inches in the tibia?
Also might do humerus lengthening as its sited as the best place for bone lengthening and can easily achieve 2 inches in each arm to get a 5'11 wingspan

I just stood on some books to see what life is like at 6' absolute lifefuel jfl at retards complaining about only being 6' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Will likely be my last surgery

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, lwlaiet060920, Meister! and 11 others
laifiul

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, PseudoMaxxer and User28823
Have fun being crippled

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, normie_joe, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
Have fun being crippled
Post surgery I will HGH, peptide, and roidmax alongside strength training to strengthen and heal the bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, svlz, Rt-Rust1 and 8 others
biggest lifefuel today, thanks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro, plukee and User28823
Can’t you try Relaxin first?

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I thought that was a meme, also don't know where to source that besides yoinking it from a hospital pharmacy :lul::lul::lul:
I’ve heard this can add up to 2 inches via loosening the spine ligaments, so you’ll only need to get 3 inches of LL.

Need to look further into this interesting hormone.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, Meister!, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
I’ve heard this can add up to 2 inches via loosening the spine ligaments, so you’ll only need to get 3 inches of LL.

Need to look further into this interesting hormone.
would be lifefuel, I bet it would work well for me too after so many years squatting at the gym + sitting at my desk a lot and tightening all those ligaments, could actually potentially get 1-2 inches in the spine

• +1
would be lifefuel, I bet it would work well for me too after so many years squatting at the gym + sitting at my desk a lot and tightening all those ligaments, could actually potentially get 1-2 inches in the spine
Even without it you can maybe add one inch by stopping squats and doing dead hangs everyday.

Very hard to source, that’s why no one has really tried it which is a shame.

• +1
I kept thinking how dumb it would look to get LL with short wingspan and small hands..............

but then I realized Henry Cavill has a short wingspan (5'8) and has small hands 😱

View attachment 2514472

Need to go from 5'7 -> 6' should I do 3 inches in the femur and 2 inches in the tibia?
Also might do humerus lengthening as its sited as the best place for bone lengthening and can easily achieve 2 inches in each arm to get a 5'11 wingspan

I just stood on some books to see what life is like at 6' absolute lifefuel jfl at retards complaining about only being 6' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i always wonder how you look. what will happen with gym tho?

i always wonder how you look. what will happen with gym tho?
i posted my physique here before many times
I haven't lifted in 3 months tbh I got too blackpilled + IBD fucking me up rn, this was my "peak" when I was on mk677

3726717 3660271 58dcdcb695974bc6c75f39515e77f645 1

3726719 964d37d82a6f1126234214eeade1c35c 1

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium and svlz
Did the MK help?
Height wise no but it was the biggest I ever got in my life I wonder what actual roids would do... fucking wish I was blackpilled in high school prolly would've gotten some height out of it

• +1
Meh

View attachment 2514472

his wingspan isn’t that bad his hand are just baby tier.

You’ll look worse that that if you get limb lengthening. Even your torso will be too short let alone your arms plus you’ll fuck up your legs long-term

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and User28823
Meh

his wingspan isn’t that bad his hand are just baby tier.

You’ll look worse that that if you get limb lengthening. Even your torso will be too short let alone your arms plus you’ll fuck up your legs long-term

View attachment 2514505
the torsopill may be hard to swallow... unless relaxin works to lengthen spine 1-2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
Post surgery I will HGH, peptide, and roidmax alongside strength training to strengthen and heal the bones
In most cases the bone isn't the problem - leg geometry, tendons and muscles etc. cause problems.
Edit: From where do you know that his wingspan is 5'8? And how long did it take for you to achieve your physique and did you only take MK as a PED or anything else?

Last edited:
In most cases the bone isn't the problem - leg geometry, tendons and muscles etc. cause problems.
Edit: How long did it take for you to achieve your physique and did you only take MK as a PED or anything else?
True, I was planning on stretchmaxxing years prior to the surgeries to lengthen the tendons and loosen surrounding ligaments but I know there is only so much you can really do there.

I trained for years in high school then got IBD and lost all my gains then took about a year to get it back and better, was only on mk for a couple months

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
That picture of Desmond Bane haunts me

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Have fun being jealous of some random mfer mogging you through the technology of surgery 😂
I'm taller than him and you due to superior genetics. I somewhat respect him for the dedication to go through the surgery, but the surgery really isn't worth the risks behind it. And even if he does get the surgery, I'll still be taller than him...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and plukee
I'm taller than him and you due to superior genetics.
taller than me by 1 inch lmao kys narcy
Superior my fucking ass

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998
taller than me by 1 inch lmao kys narcy
Superior my fucking ass
Still taller than you. And the person that's severly depressed and has chronic BDD is telling me to kill myself:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
Still taller than you. And he person that's severly depressed and has chronic BDD is telling me to kill myself:ROFLMAO:
By 1 inch bro…
We go to a party and get a picture together people will only think your like half an inch taller than me or same height because of height inflation and normies being stupid also im drunk rn aswell so that’s why im cocky. You get ntmogged by me aswell too fucking brutal

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I will be doing the same except arm lengthening. Lifefuel

• +1
Still taller than you.
Mf saying that like he towers over me.

You’re still a manlet like me and op
IMG 6510

You barely make a fucking difference next to me.
And idc if it’s ironic. Honestly you’re a narcy who thinks he’s main character by definition when really you’re on this forum so you’re probably a fat fucking no one.

By 1 inch bro…
We go to a party and get a picture together people will only think your like half an inch taller than me or same height because of height inflation and normies being stupid also im drunk rn aswell so that’s why im cocky. You get ntmogged by me aswell too fucking brutal
The guy that drinks alcohol and gets drunk to cope with his body and depression disorders nt mogs me😪

Mf saying that like he towers over me.

You’re still a manlet like me and op
View attachment 2514548
You barely make a fucking difference next to me.
And idc if it’s ironic. Honestly you’re a narcy who thinks he’s main character by definition when really you’re on this forum so you’re probably a fat fucking no one.
Not fat since I do kickboxing, lift, cardio, and have a great diet. How are you gonna talk about someone being fat when you drink and have body disorders?

The guy that drinks alcohol and gets drunk to cope with his body and depression disorders nt mogs me😪
Again you’re coping. I don’t drink in spite of that. And if that’s all you can say then im glad i humbled your ass. Also your profile is on private LMAO. And your making fun of me for my status. Pathetic waste of sperm kys soon please and do everyone a favour 🙏

Not fat since I do kickboxing, lift, cardio, and have a great diet. How are you gonna talk about someone being fat when you drink and have body disorders?
Mf you probably do aswell if you’re on here majority of users here are lmao what more do you want if you’re so “perfect”

Again you’re coping. I don’t drink in spite of that. And if that’s all you can say then im glad i humbled your ass. Also your profile is on private LMAO. And your making fun of me for my status. Pathetic waste of sperm kys soon please and do everyone a favour 🙏
You didn't humble me at all, I said that because I'm laughing at how poor your logic is. And yes I am making fun of you for your status because if you have to come on a looksmaxxing forum and set your status to let everyone know about your disorders just shows how weak of a person you are.
Mf you probably do aswell if you’re on here majority of users here are lmao what more do you want if you’re so “perfect”
You're projecting and I never said I was "perfect."

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
You didn't humble me at all, I said that because I'm laughing at how poor your logic is. And yes I am making fun of you for your status because if you have to come on a looksmaxxing forum and set your status to let everyone know about your disorders just shows how weak of a person you are.

You're projecting and I never said I was "perfect."
Ight bro whatever go to sleep cuh im too lazy to continue this. And mf I clearly hurt your ego if you’re having to make paragraphs now so I’ve rested my case here

Ight bro whatever go to sleep cuh im too lazy to continue this. And mf I clearly hurt your ego if you’re having to make paragraphs now so I’ve rested my case here
I'm not feeling very tired as of now, so I'll stay up for a bit. And also me quoting you and responding with 1-2 sentences ≠ paragraphs.

View attachment 2514472

What is your sitting height? Its not all about wingspan

View attachment 2514472

dont, get hgh and pray to god

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
What is your sitting height? Its not all about wingspan
idk but people have told me they thought I was taller until I stood up, still feel like my torso is short tho so increasing wingspan might look retarded

Post surgery ur disabled

After 1.5 years of being disabled you can start your recovery

You should do hgh tho when you got metal pulling ur bones apart and sheit

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and PseudoMaxxer
idk but people have told me they thought I was taller until I stood up, still feel like my torso is short tho so increasing wingspan might look retarded
measure it and see for yourself it takes 1 minute

View attachment 2514472

this shit makes me happy im 6'

i need a new face and new personality im 6 feet btw

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
They’re coming out with a new internal nail for LL early next year. You’ll be walking without crutches 3 weeks after surgery supposedly.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and User28823

There are seriously diminishing returns past 5'10".

If I were in your shoes, and were actually going to do this, I'd get 3 and a bit inches, mostly even split with slightly more in femurs.

If you really must be 6", better to get to 5'10" with surgery and wear shoes with a bit of height on them.

I don't think the risk of extra inches beyond 5'10" are worth the gains.

Save money and start doing those hamstring stretches my dude. Being already money and time rich, with an extremely good surgeon and extremely flexible tissue around the legs is the only way I'd be comfortable doing this.

"bUt MuH DaTiNg ApPs"

Firstly, real life > dating apps, but if you must, just lie.

The only thing less attractive than a manlet is a broke paraplegic.

Attachments

• height_pill.jpg
    height_pill.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and User28823