JUST REALIZED I SHOULD GET LEG LENGTHENING AFTER ALL

They’re coming out with a new internal nail for LL early next year. You’ll be walking without crutches 3 weeks after surgery supposedly.

Where'd you hear this?

Genuinely curious.

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420
Leglengtheningforums, it’s a new version of the precise nail that can do weight bearing
Any other benefits other than the decreased recovery time? Perhaps reducing the risk of complications or making the surgery cheaper?

I kept thinking how dumb it would look to get LL with short wingspan and small hands..............

but then I realized Henry Cavill has a short wingspan (5'8) and has small hands 😱

ABSOLUTE LIFEFUEL I WILL BE 6' IN MY LIFETIME.

View attachment 2514472

Need to go from 5'7 -> 6' should I do 3 inches in the femur and 2 inches in the tibia?
Also might do humerus lengthening as its sited as the best place for bone lengthening and can easily achieve 2 inches in each arm to get a 5'11 wingspan

I just stood on some books to see what life is like at 6' absolute lifefuel jfl at retards complaining about only being 6' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Will likely be my last surgery
not just a short wingspan, his knees are pretty high in his legs, like his tibias are abnormally long, which makes some people think he may have done LL himself.

Latest12

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
or js get high lifts for ur shoes on the tiktok shop

• JFL
Any other benefits other than the decreased recovery time? Perhaps reducing the risk of complications or making the surgery cheaper?
Probably will be more expensive tbh, its the same tech but it uses titanium to support weight bearing. I think the risks are the same. If you go to a reputable doctor and use the internal nail you're likely fine. Don't go to turkey and do the medieval external shit.

Probably will be more expensive tbh, its the same tech but it uses titanium to support weight bearing. I think the risks are the same. If you go to a reputable doctor and use the internal nail you're likely fine. Don't go to turkey and do the medieval external shit.
So you think it's overkill to consider Paley for LL or no one else? There are cheaper LL surgeons but with a comparable level of safety?

So you think it's overkill to consider Paley for LL or no one else? There are cheaper LL surgeons but with a comparable level of safety?
Idk if it's overkill but I think there are other surgeons that you'll be okay with. In the US there are several who I would trust. Read up on the leg lengthening forums. You'll see scary horror stories of guys who went to Turkey and India. But there's a few American surgeons who have nothing but good reviews from actual patients.

Idk if it's overkill but I think there are other surgeons that you'll be okay with. In the US there are several who I would trust. Read up on the leg lengthening forums. You'll see scary horror stories of guys who went to Turkey and India. But there's a few American surgeons who have nothing but good reviews from actual patients.
The thing with Paley is, you're partly paying for the experience. I read that his clinic has lots of friendly staff plus he's located in west palm beach. That said he is the foremost authority of the surgery anywhere in the world. But he requires you to remain in West Palm beach for the entirety of lengthening. i'd rather pick someone closer to me who still has a lot of experience.

The thing with Paley is, you're partly paying for the experience. I read that his clinic has lots of friendly staff plus he's located in west palm beach. That said he is the foremost authority of the surgery anywhere in the world. But he requires you to remain in West Palm beach for the entirety of lengthening. i'd rather pick someone closer to me who still has a lot of experience.
are you considering LL?

are you considering LL?
Almost certainly going to get it, just a matter of when. Possibly when the new nail comes out next year. I just see no compelling reason not to do it since I can afford to take a loan on.

Almost certainly going to get it, just a matter of when. Possibly when the new nail comes out next year. I just see no compelling reason not to do it since I can afford to take a loan on.
yeah I'll follow that new nail development cause if it really reduces the recovery period that much, and past a certain amount of money you're paying more for the after-care and experience rather than improved safety, I see no reason not to do it either. Especially considering I only want to do 2-3 inches max. What height are you and what increase are you considering?

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
yeah I'll follow that new nail development cause if it really reduces the recovery period that much, and past a certain amount of money you're paying more for the after-care and experience rather than improved safety, I see no reason not to do it either. Especially considering I only want to do 2-3 inches max. What height are you and what increase are you considering?
5'7 and want to reach 5'10, then possibly 6' the following year, depending on how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
LL is the dumbest thing you can do unless you are 5'3 or so

• Hmm...
Why? If anything it makes more sense to do it if you're average or tallish height cause then you only need 2 inches tibia-only or 3 inches with double LL, which are the safest versions of it (relatively of course). Think of the SMV increase going from 6'0 to 6'2 or 6'3, 5'10 to 6'1 or 5'9 to 6'0. If you're 5'3 you need like 5-6 inches to reach a somewhat respectable height, which is very dangerous, and you're still short after.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 45270 and User28823
89cm sitting height 170cm standing height
Do 6-7 cm and reach 176 cm you will be average with tallish legs but it will still look good

• Hmm...
Do 6-7 cm and reach 176 cm you will be average with tallish legs but it will still look good
is it worth the money, time, and pain just for 2 inches tho

170–>176 is from midget tier to low average tier. You can slay at 176 with good enough face, but 170 cm will not get you very far even if you got the looks.
Up to you but I would do it in that position.

• +1
yes,
Looksmaxxing is always a game of millimetres of jawbone, collagen, and inches of height.

• +1

highest ROI for LL is the steepest range on this graph

Attachments

• height_pill_range.jpg
    height_pill_range.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
I kept thinking how dumb it would look to get LL with short wingspan and small hands..............

but then I realized Henry Cavill has a short wingspan (5'8) and has small hands 😱

ABSOLUTE LIFEFUEL I WILL BE 6' IN MY LIFETIME.

View attachment 2514472

Need to go from 5'7 -> 6' should I do 3 inches in the femur and 2 inches in the tibia?
Also might do humerus lengthening as its sited as the best place for bone lengthening and can easily achieve 2 inches in each arm to get a 5'11 wingspan

I just stood on some books to see what life is like at 6' absolute lifefuel jfl at retards complaining about only being 6' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Will likely be my last surgery
dont brocel please

• Hmm...