Just saw a Chad homeless guy

A

A23ghskung

Gold
He was 6’2 looked like a model, blonde and blue eyes how weird.. he should be living on tutorial mode.

The best part is he looked like he just got out of a fashion show. He could still pull more women then 90% of guys on here ..

Last edited:
Maybe he has mental issues. Probably still pulls more biches then a stemaxxed incel.

Maybe he has mental issues. Probably still pulls more biches then a stemaxxed incel.
How is your schizophrenia doing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, dopaminebeyondfried and Azonin
Why would looking good mean you are rich? money comes from work

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
How is your schizophrenia doing?
Ngl out kinda came back. But I am fighting through it. Just need to release more negative frequencies.

Ngl out kinda came back. But I am fighting through it. Just need to release more negative frequencies.
do you actually have schizophrenia?

I Had it too but ist gone it while almost Killing myself i Just overdosed 400g sugar at once after that No voices nothing , No visuals since 4 months

I Had it too but ist gone it while almost Killing myself i Just overdosed 400g sugar at once after that No voices nothing , No visuals since 4 months
Yea i think schizo is just some random phase. It goes away after a long ass time. You just have to survive it.

Yea i think schizo is just some random phase. It goes away after a long ass time. You just have to survive it.
I went to mental clinic the doc Said the First the he Said would y be ready to Take medication i said No and left

looking good doesn't mean you have rich parents
Wasn't talking about coming from good looking parents, but rich one, from a rich background

Wasn't talking about coming from good looking parents, but rich one, from a rich background
"money comes from background"

yes a rich background would also stem from work, don't you think?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
I didn't say you were talking about good looking parents, are you like retarded or something

"money comes from background"

yes a rich background would also stem from work, don't you think?
I thought you were referring to the individual's work not the family, obviously the Kid that came from the stacked dad didn't work for shit

I didn't say you were talking about good looking parents, are you like retarded or something
"Looking good doesn't mean you have rich parents"
Looking good primarily comes from parents bud, that nigga being 6'2 and blue eyed didn't Come from nofuckswhere but the parents, thus you were talking about the parent's looks

Critical thinker of the year:feelshaha:

Last edited:
I went to mental clinic the doc Said the First the he Said would y be ready to Take medication i said No and left
Never listen to big pharma

Never listen to big pharma
What a jew i said i dont want medication
They tried to convince me then i went Out and never came Back
I hate antipsychotics, also why when you can sleep and feel calm there ist No reason

homeless chad have the audacity to ask subhuman incel for money. GTFAWAY how dare you even demand money from me, your homeless chad life mogs my incel life and you act like you are the victim!?

I thought you were referring to the individual's work not the family, obviously the Kid that came from the stacked dad didn't work for shit
a stacked dad comes from work, I think the point that I was making flew over your head which is that op made a post about a chad that he saw and said "why is this guy moneyless/homeless" and i simply said because looks dont really correlate with wealth, even if he is a 6'2 blonde haired blue eyed chad.

"Looking good doesn't mean you have rich parents"
Looking good primarily comes from parents bud, that nigga being 6'2 and blue eyed didn't Come from nofuckswhere but the parents, thus you were talking about the parent's looks

Critical thinker of the year:feelshaha:
Yes looking good primarily comes from parents genetically, what I said was looking good doesn't mean they are rich, is it really that hard to grasp?

He was 6’2 looked like a model, blonde and blue eyes how weird.. he should be living on tutorial mode.

The best part is he looked like he just got out of a fashion show. He could still pull more women then 90% of guys on here ..
show proof pls

I didn't say that you said otherwise.
I made that point because

1) I was talking initially to OP
2) You made a strawman that I said that looks don't come from your parents and said that I meant genetically, when I was talking about wealth