Just starvemaxxed 36 hours

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
Alternate day fasting is goated
Fast, eat whatever you want, fast
Don’t have to feel guilty about cheat meals and eat nothing but McDonald’s, pizza, & Mexican. Can still go out and eat tons of food with friends & family, just fast day after. And can fuel with tons of pizza before playing hockey

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Lynxress
Images   2024 02 28T214756532

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, aleksander, High Cortisol Chad and 2 others
Alternate day fasting is goated
Fast, eat whatever you want, fast
Don’t have to feel guilty about cheat meals and eat nothing but McDonald’s, pizza, & Mexican. Can still go out and eat tons of food with friends & family, just fast day after. And can fuel with tons of pizza before playing hockey
Unless you’re trying to cut some weight I see zero point in this

Unless you’re trying to cut some weight I see zero point in this
Obvs I’m doing it to cut weight lol, it works much better than daily caloric counting imo
Especially mentally it’s easy to push through when it’s always either cheat day or tomorrow is cheat day, it’s like constantly having the carrot in front of the bunny

Obvs I’m doing it to cut weight lol, it works much better than daily caloric counting imo
Especially mentally it’s easy to push through when it’s always either cheat day or tomorrow is cheat day, it’s like constantly having the carrot in front of the bunny
I guess so but this wouldn’t work for me because on the days where I eat I would end up consuming an insane amount of calories, with my high appetite the only way I could lose weight is literal starvation

just starvemaxxed 🤓 im leanmaxxing 🤓 i look like a jew because i havent eaten in a day 🤪 kys. if you dont look like my avi you have no right to speak.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite