"Just think about the future bro"

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Meanwhile the fucking future grimmer than the worst horror movies.

392928290 296154389933845 3092716980274006874 n

I'm definitively roping in some years.

• JFL
Reactions: syract2
i will not be infested by the agepill, ill accept it with advancing technologies until im in my mid years

i will not be infested by the agepill, ill accept it with advancing technologies until im in my mid years

what u r saying makes no sense, u nr saying that you will accept it by not accepting it.

Life is so short dude. I can just hope God can forgive me for my failures

what u r saying makes no sense, u nr saying that you will accept it by not accepting it.
not infested by age but accepting it with technology that reverse it

u still make no sense whatsoever, how are u accepting it if u r reversing it?

Also cage at thinking that technology this or that, there are comments in forums from over 20 years ago saying that balding will have been cured by 2008 or 2015 and here we are with the same stuff that already existed in the early 90s.

• Hmm...
Reactions: syract2
Also cage at thinking that technology this or that, there are comments in forums from over 20 years ago saying that balding will have been cured by 2008 or 2015 and here we are with the same stuff that already excisted in the early 90s.
the speed at which technology grows in rn is insane bro what? especially in medicine.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
Men have less to fear with the agepill. I'm not going to go on a redpilled spiel on how "men age with wine" or how "men gain value with age" because they don't. I only say this for one fact and the fact is that women tend to prefer dating within their age bracket whilst men have a tendency to date down. If you're not feral for JB's then just focus on mogging your age bracket. The bar drops a lot as you age to the point that merely having a normal shaped body and a full set of hair is a massive halo.

Old man body
Rogerwatersold

When you become senile the meta is to silverfox maxx.

Silverfox1
Silverfox2
Silverfox3
Silverfox5

"Waaaaah I don't want any used up roasties", well sorry blud but if you're old you already had enough time to do something about it. God ain't gonna reverse the clock just for you.

Maybe if you're like 30 something you can look forward to age reversing surgeries but anything beyond that is going to be cope. You'll just have to accept the age pill.

Pierre nick

Men have less to fear with the agepill. I'm not going to go on a redpilled spiel on how "men age with wine" or how "men gain value with age" because they don't. I only say this for one fact and the fact is that women tend to prefer dating within their age bracket whilst men have a tendency to date down. If you're not feral for JB's then just focus on mogging your age bracket. The bar drops a lot as you age to the point that merely having a normal shaped body and a full set of hair is a massive halo.

View attachment 2497246View attachment 2497247

View attachment 2497248View attachment 2497249View attachment 2497250View attachment 2497251

"Waaaaah I don't want any used up roasties", well sorry blud but if you're old you already had enough time to do something about it. God ain't gonna reverse the clock just for you.

Maybe if you're like 30 something you can look forward to age reversing surgeries but anything beyond that is going to be cope. You'll just have to accept the age pill.

View attachment 2497255

A - mass shooting
C
C
E
P
T
I
N
G

View attachment 2497246View attachment 2497247

View attachment 2497248View attachment 2497249View attachment 2497250View attachment 2497251

View attachment 2497255

u either get young or go with prostitutes or rape, never interact with post wall subhumans

idc ill look younger forever on some @Amnesia shi

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
u either get young or go with prostitutes or rape, never interact with post wall subhumans
When you're old you're also post wall.

Can just status/resource/moneymaxx and that'll allow you to date down but at that point you're just a glorified paypig lol.