Just told a girl I wanted to decapite her

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
she knows how I look like she not really my friend I only know her through online but we talked so I was bored I didn’t really mean it but I said I wanted to decapite her she thought it was a joke she didn’t block me she even forgive me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, 5.5psl, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
JFL at this SpellingBeeCel :ogre: :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45, zan and Suimaxxer
Average guy with a ramirez avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, 5.5psl, Deleted member 29155 and 7 others
I did this IRL. I told a girl how I have visions of peforating my classmates bodies and taking their blood out akin to maple syrup from a tree.

She just wanted to know if I only thought of her this way. She was pretty narcy.

inb4 tales

Why do you think they let me into the sped room jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Water, Megacope if this mf thinks he will ascend by serial killer maxxing :lul: it's the other way around, only Chads can be serial killers for that long before getting caught. Nightstalker is not a "symbol of inceldom" like those negative IQ reddit cucktards would say, he is just another Chad that proved the blackpill.

The only reason the nightstalker was able to kill so many foids was because foids let him get close to them due to his 6'1 leanmaxxed cut bod build with an 8/10 angular youthful roman chad face + tiktok hairstyle + possible darktriadmaxxed irresistible personaliteehee. No 5'2 sewer scented subhuman inkler would have been able to even grasp a butterknife around a foid without being shot 500 times by the jew police for being "suspected" of unwanted advances. Women's personality detectors malfunctioned around the nightstalker, I wonder why? :feelskek::feelshaha::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Nightstalker is not someone you should worship as an inkie. He's not something you can rub in a foid's face to annoy her. More like, he's a perfect blackpill that embodies all the problems with SOYciety and the double standards/contradictory desires from wahman, and then he's allowed to misbehave and GET FUCKING FAMOUS FOR IT TOO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: but all the damage he's done is blamed on men like us. Men who have never touched a single wahman in their fucking lives, men who just want love and a normal relationship but can't thanks to all the soy.

JFL at this clown world. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 29155 and Magnum Opus
dog got all scrared and panicked bc he told a girl he dont even know irl he wanna decapitate her

holy fucking shit at his high inhibity

Water, Megacope if this mf thinks he will ascend by serial killer maxxing :lul: it's the other way around, only Chads can be serial killers for that long before getting caught. Nightstalker is not a "symbol of inceldom" like those negative IQ reddit cucktards would say, he is just another Chad that proved the blackpill.

The only reason the nightstalker was able to kill so many foids was because foids let him get close to them due to his 6'1 leanmaxxed cut bod build with an 8/10 angular youthful roman chad face + tiktok hairstyle + possible darktriadmaxxed irresistible personaliteehee. No 5'2 sewer scented subhuman inkler would have been able to even grasp a butterknife around a foid without being shot 500 times by the jew police for being "suspected" of unwanted advances. Broken personality detectors, I wonder why? :feelskek::feelshaha::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Nightstalker is not someone you should worship as an inkie. He's not something you can rub in a foid's face to annoy her. More like, he's a perfect blackpill that embodies all the problems with SOYciety and the double standards/contradictory desires from wahman, and then he's allowed to misbehave and GET FUCKING FAMOUS FOR IT TOO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: but all the damage he's done is blamed on men like us. Men who have never touched a single wahman in their fucking lives.

I don't recommend noscoping in general, but if you're going to do it anyway, you should noscope dark triad Chads/serial killers, not foids. Why break toilets instead of eliminating toilet thieves? Maybe you should ask China :feelsgah:
nigga nobody reading all that shit only reason people like ramirez here is bc of his looks you see no nigga here dick sucking ted bundy or that john wayne gracy fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and zan

The only reason the nightstalker was able to kill so many foids was because foids let him get close to them due to his 6'1 leanmaxxed cut bod build with an 8/10 angular youthful roman chad face + tiktok hairstyle + possible darktriadmaxxed irresistible personaliteehee. No 5'2 sewer scented subhuman inkler would have been able to even grasp a butterknife around a foid without being shot 500 times by the jew police for being "suspected" of unwanted advances. Broken personality detectors, I wonder why? :feelskek::feelshaha::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Nightstalker is not someone you should worship as an inkie. He's not something you can rub in a foid's face to annoy her. More like, he's a perfect blackpill that embodies all the problems with SOYciety and the double standards/contradictory desires from wahman, and then he's allowed to misbehave and GET FUCKING FAMOUS FOR IT TOO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: but all the damage he's done is blamed on men like us. Men who have never touched a single wahman in their fucking lives.

I don't recommend noscoping in general, but if you're going to do it anyway, you should noscope dark triad Chads/serial killers, not foids. Why break toilets instead of eliminating toilet thieves? Maybe you should ask China :feelsgah:
Not a word nigga kys keep coping incel JFLLLLLLLLLL + water + no care + im white + ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
nigga nobody reading all that shit only reason people like ramirez here is bc of his looks you see no nigga here dick sucking ted bundy or that john wayne gracy fat fuck
That's what I was saying you fucking retard.
Maybe you should read instead of forgetting to put your foot in your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Magnum Opus
Not a word nigga kys keep coping incel JFLLLLLLLLLL + water + no care + im white + ratio
Unironically kill yourself you fucking 0IQ minor. The idiotic roblox PFP was a dead giveaway. You are the real coper, can't get laid, just watch Chad take all the wahman but you can't do anything about it with your 4'8 prepubescent frame and millimeter peter.

• JFL

Nigga no one finna read all that shit

The only reason the nightstalker was able to kill so many foids was because foids let him get close to them due to his 6'1 leanmaxxed cut bod build with an 8/10 angular youthful roman chad face + tiktok hairstyle + possible darktriadmaxxed irresistible personaliteehee. No 5'2 sewer scented subhuman inkler would have been able to even grasp a butterknife around a foid without being shot 500 times by the jew police for being "suspected" of unwanted advances. Women's personality detectors malfunctioned around the nightstalker, I wonder why? :feelskek::feelshaha::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Nightstalker is not someone you should worship as an inkie. He's not something you can rub in a foid's face to annoy her. More like, he's a perfect blackpill that embodies all the problems with SOYciety and the double standards/contradictory desires from wahman, and then he's allowed to misbehave and GET FUCKING FAMOUS FOR IT TOO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: but all the damage he's done is blamed on men like us. Men who have never touched a single wahman in their fucking lives, men who just want love and a normal relationship but can't thanks to all the soy.

JFL at this clown world. :feelsrope:

Why are Indians so sub human 😭
Don't think he's Indian, language sounds different and look at the niggas around him. I think he's Romanian or Gypsy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 28939
Don't think he's Indian, language sounds different and look at the niggas around him. I think he's Romanian or Gypsy
cope nigger he Indian look at the wording at the sign clearly in india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
Unironically kill yourself you fucking 0IQ minor. The idiotic roblox PFP was a dead giveaway. You are the real coper, can't get laid, just watch Chad take all the wahman but you can't do anything about it with your 4'8 prepubescent frame and millimeter peter.
Fr fr ong dawg no cap real shi omm

she knows how I look like she not really my friend I only know her through online but we talked so I was bored I didn’t really mean it but I said I wanted to decapite her she thought it was a joke she didn’t block me she even forgive me
Serial killer maxing