Just took orally 1.25mg finasteride and YOU wont BELIEVE what HAPPENED!

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
5 seconds into swallowing the JEWKIKE TRANNYPILL SENT FROM JUDAH when the fucking Goldstein Shekelberg Gyattowitz hair doctor told me "take this pill to avoid baldness, goy!" straight after reading his talmud tract sanhedrin 37a: "If a goy is balding always prescribe him Propecia 1mg from YHWH your LORD and he will destroy him (the goy)" i fucking felt my balls LITERALLY fall off and I grew fucking tranny titties!

FUUUUCK WHY DID I LISTEN TO A JEW!?!?!?!

I SHOULD'VE READ THE BIBLE WHERE JESUS SAYS" IN THE END OF DAYS THE TRIBULATION WILL BE GREAT, WHERE EVEN UNTO BALDCELS THE SYNAGOGUE OV SATAN WILL PROSCRIBE FALSE PROSCAR TABLETS" HEBREWS CHAPTER 12!

FUUCKKKK IM MARKED WITH THE MARK OF THE JEW BEAST I SHOULD'VE STAYED AN ARYAN LANGOBARD ANGLOSAXON INDOCELTIC ARYO-GERMANIC NORDKIKE IRANIC PROTO ATLANTIC SEMI JUPITERIC FUCKING HITLERITE BEAST! YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM BURNING IN HELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PROSTAGLANDIN PROTOCOL TRANNYSCALP MASSAGE BIOTIN GUMMIES AAAAAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, ResilientGoyim, polishcel and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Cant relate my hair is splendid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
5 seconds into swallowing the JEWKIKE TRANNYPILL SENT FROM JUDAH when the fucking Goldstein Shekelberg Gyattowitz hair doctor told me "take this pill to avoid baldness, goy!" straight after reading his talmud tract sanhedrin 37a: "If a goy is balding always prescribe him Propecia 1mg from YHWH your LORD and he will destroy him (the goy)" i fucking felt my balls LITERALLY fall off and I grew fucking tranny titties!

FUUUUCK WHY DID I LISTEN TO A JEW!?!?!?!

I SHOULD'VE READ THE BIBLE WHERE JESUS SAYS" IN THE END OF DAYS THE TRIBULATION WILL BE GREAT, WHERE EVEN UNTO BALDCELS THE SYNAGOGUE OV SATAN WILL PROSCRIBE FALSE PROSCAR TABLETS" HEBREWS CHAPTER 12!

FUUCKKKK IM MARKED WITH THE MARK OF THE JEW BEAST I SHOULD'VE STAYED AN ARYAN LANGOBARD ANGLOSAXON INDOCELTIC ARYO-GERMANIC NORDKIKE IRANIC PROTO ATLANTIC SEMI JUPITERIC FUCKING HITLERITE BEAST! YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM BURNING IN HELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PROSTAGLANDIN PROTOCOL TRANNYSCALP MASSAGE BIOTIN GUMMIES AAAAAAAAAAAAA
DNR the mr beast title was all i needed to see to lnow this is going to be utter dogshit

DNR the mr beast title was all i needed to see to lnow this is going to be utter dogshit
Mr donated me 3 trillion dollars to fight Post fin syndrome lung cancer

too late, you gonna to hell

also its proven fin destroy you sperm quality so you children are not gonna be moggers....

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Matheus and irrumator praetor
man u make jokes now but we will 100% see you in 2 months saying how fin cucks you

pyrilutamide is the only hope we have for a quick treatment (and yes i know phase 3 results werent very good but i still have hope)

I can hear Bill Gates talking to me at night thanks to my fin.

• +1
man u make jokes now but we will 100% see you in 2 months saying how fin cucks you

pyrilutamide is the only hope we have for a quick treatment (and yes i know phase 3 results werent very good but i still have hope)
HMI115 is the savior

its destroy every prolactin receptors in the scalp, so the hair can grow finally

the results are going to improve 4 years and beyond (the hair only gets thicker and thicker)

The only bad thing is that the injections cost 90k but after the medicine is released then hoping that some other company make a similiar version of it but cheaper

i cannot tell the new results in the trial but its insane

• +1
Reactions: buflek

RU works well

• +1
HMI115 is the savior

its destroy every prolactin receptors in the scalp, so the hair can grow finally

the results are going to improve 4 years and beyond (the hair only gets thicker and thicker)

The only bad thing is that the injections cost 90k but after the medicine is released then hoping that some other company make a similiar version of it but cheaper

i know of hmi115 aka hope medicine but like u said it will be expensive, isnt through studies yet and will take many years until its on the market. still the biggest hope for a long term fix

RU works well
afraid to take it ngl

i know of hmi115 aka hope medicine but like u said it will be expensive, isnt through studies yet and will take many years until its on the market. still the biggest hope for a long term fix

afraid to take it ngl
there are no studies but the results on the test trails got impressive results so it probably works (only if he is not lying lol)

• +1
too late, you gonna to hell

also its proven fin destroy you sperm quality so you children are not gonna be moggers....
Yep, because type 1 5ar is in the balls and brain and fin is a predominant type 2 5ar blocker which is in the scalp... So trve

Tiktok chudcel, fin is a predominant type 2 5ar inhibitor, i believe you are talking about dutasteride... The only way real american patriots prove how fin cucks u is through allopregnenolone, which is a whole cope on its own (muh mental health bad -> ED cuz balding definitely doesn't make you wanna rope)

Yep, because type 1 5ar is in the balls and brain and fin is a predominant type 2 5ar blocker which is in the scalp... So trve
then many people were lying that fin reduced their sperm count and more ball related issues

I can hear Bill Gates talking to me at night thanks to my fin.
Yep did aliens fly by and steal the rest of your DHT leftovers after finasteride rape? They literally did to me 5min ago and they stole my organs

Tiktok chudcel, fin is a predominant type 2 5ar inhibitor, i believe you are talking about dutasteride... The only way real american patriots prove how fin cucks u is through allopregnenolone, which is a whole cope on its own (muh mental health bad -> ED cuz balding definitely doesn't make you wanna rope)
LOL nonense

keep taking fin you cuck

then many people were lying that fin reduced their sperm count and more ball related issues
Thats rare but IMO my sperm is very white and very much like yogurt so if anything happens i just lower dosage -> fine (balls intact)

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
HMI115 is the savior

Spend 90k or cope

Thats rare but IMO my sperm is very white and very much like yogurt so if anything happens i just lower dosage -> fine (balls intact)
JVJHqpL.jpg
670g62k.jpg

Last edited:
nigga i took it several times and got sides

on multiple doses, with a very low dose of 0.025% liposomale fin

nigga i took it several times and got sides

on multiple doses, with a very low dose of 0.025% liposomale fin
Damn ur a gigahyper responder, not even I responded like that. Truly

Anyway i had some sides but they went away. Worked my way up to 1mg topical without the liposomale gel thing and now going total oral nuclear 1mg annihilation ball destruction therapy wish me luck

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and buflek

Anyway i had some sides but they went away. Worked my way up to 1mg topical without the liposomale gel thing and now going total oral nuclear 1mg annihilation ball destruction therapy wish me luck
ill also probably try it again once i fixed my cucked hormone levels

i think people with a shitty hormone profile are just more risky to get sides

that being said my sides werent bad, just a bit reduced libido tbh

• +1
Appeal to authority, send studies (you can't cuz sides r rare😵)

no proof that sides are "rare"

most people notice the side effects they got when they stopped with the medicine fin

Yes if u already have way too much estrogen fin will push the limit and make you a woman (something someone like that probably already is)

nw3 soldiers rise up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and irrumator praetor
i will surely (injections don"t have any side-effects)

i don"t like castrating myself.... all castrate medicine solve hairloss, verryyyy weird right?
Show 1 study where fin effects fertility (fertility & fin are usually tested together)

no proof that sides are "rare"

most people notice the side effects they got when they stopped with the medicine fin
Thats the allopregnenolone PFS cope and muh mental health. Most of those men are already high E and/or Suffering mental illness (thus on a balding incel forum) if fin works for u, you should be happy and enjoy being midteir chadlite NT

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Yes if u already have way too much estrogen fin will push the limit and make you a woman (something someone like that probably already is)
mann goodluck with you womann traansformstion!! TRANS LIVE MATTER

btw can i fuck you in the ass? Woman

i will surely (injections don"t have any side-effects)

i don"t like castrating myself.... all castrate medicine solve hairloss, verryyyy weird right?
Cool thats gonna be couple years of waiting at best depending on where u live so happy waiting lol

Thats the allopregnenolone PFS cope and muh mental health. Most of those men are already high E and/or Suffering mental illness (thus on a balding incel forum) if fin works for u, you should be happy and enjoy being midteir chadlite NT
YAayyy! Yippie the estrogen increase from fin will surely make me NT, do you know estrogen increase nt-es and EVEN lower high inhib!

Wee bothh hgonnaa have a awesomee traansformationn to aa femalee!! : DD

mann goodluck with you womann traansformstion!! TRANS LIVE MATTER

btw can i fuck you in the ass? Woman
Yes pls u jack wraparound jack me off too and we can cum together. Then we can do 69 and finally top it off i can romantically wrap myself around you and finish inside u while we suck cum out of eachothers mouths. Bb

Yes pls u jack wraparound jack me off too and we can cum together. Then we can do 69 and finally top it off i can romantically wrap myself around you and finish inside u while we suck cum out of eachothers mouths. Bb
YIPPIEEE : DDDDD YAAYYY

YIPPIEE YAAAYYY!! \: D WEE GONNAA FUCKK ANDD WEAAAAR SKIRTSS ANDD DANCEE!! YAAY and then i fuck you in the ass like the alpha non fin i am nigga

Last edited:
YAayyy! Yippie the estrogen increase from fin will surely make me NT, do you know estrogen increase nt-es and EVEN lower high inhib!

Wee bothh hgonnaa have a awesomee traansformationn to aa femalee!! : DD
Cope, T and E increase and stabilize together after some time (unless ur a soyboy and e still trumps ur T then u grow mantitties) anyway if u don't already have a stable hormonal profile safe to say go to a doctor for hormones first lol

Yep did aliens fly by and steal the rest of your DHT leftovers after finasteride rape? They literally did to me 5min ago and they stole my organs

Nah they sent CIA's men in black humanoid hybrid to adbuct my parents so that jordan barrett can do some experiments. They're probably on zeta reticuly atm, being recycled to power george soros foetus serum.
I saw and them, hit a little greedy, they hit a stanky leg and i knew we were cool.

• +1
YIPPIEEE : DDDDD YAAYYY

YIPPIEE YAAAYYY!! \: D WEE GONNAA FUCKK ANDD WEAAAAR SKIRTSS ANDD DANCEE!! YAAY and then i fuck you in the ass like the alpha non fin i am nigga
Mf u talk and act like a soyboy with anime pfp stfu lmfao

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
ill also probably try it again once i fixed my cucked hormone levels

i think people with a shitty hormone profile are just more risky to get sides

that being said my sides werent bad, just a bit reduced libido tbh
My initial sides were higher libido and mantitties (lmfao) but shit went away after 4 days cuz i lowered the dose (crazy ik) my cum remained the same texture and color (every 2 days i bust a nut out of horniness so we will see tbf been a month ngl) anyway i still get rape fantasies (where i tie and rape a blue haired slightly chubby but hot young and soft curvy feminazi gamer girl from my school) so i think my T is fine (thus far so if any of these things change then maybe i make a thread in 2 months saying fin cucked me and deleted my aryan rape fantasies)

• +1
U ain't going shit ur gonna wageslave and im gonna preserve my hair lil niglet
Alpha daddy me gonna fuck you so hard, everywhere no mercy, we gonna make a onlyfans of me raping you

And then buy the infection with the onlyfans money

look at the stats bro
me: high dht, medium test, low estrogen, high dopamine, low cortisol, low serotine

you: low dht, medium test, high good working estrogen, low dopamine , high cortisol and high serotine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back