Just took orally 1.25mg finasteride and YOU wont BELIEVE what HAPPENED!

Alpha daddy me gonna fuck you so hard, everywhere no mercy, we gonna make a onlyfans of me raping you

And then buy the infection with the onlyfans money

look at the stats bro
me: high dht, medium test, low estrogen, high dopamine, low cortisol, low serotine

you: low dht, medium test, high good working estrogen, low dopamine , high cortisol and high serotine
Dnr and would fuck the shit out of your AVI after cumdumping the little underage girl and absolutely ripping off her little hymen BTW i would love to partake in the sweetness and softness of your slightly cold but still flattering & young piece of ass.

Dnr and would fuck the shit out of your AVI after cumdumping the little underage girl and absolutely ripping off her little hymen BTW i would love to partake in the sweetness and softness of your slightly cold but still flattering & young piece of ass.
WTF.. NIGGA THATS ME AVI AND FAVORITE GIRL!! GO KILL YOURSELF, YOU DEFINITELY GONNA BE RAPED, NO MERCY

typical high estrogen and high stress hornomes cuck!!

This combination of hormone"s levs will make you desire to fapping very high (for a weird reason idk) probably also will get you deranged sexual fantasy"s

I would recommed taking progesterone and thyroid

typical high estrogen and high stress hornomes cuck!!

This combination of hormone"s levs will make you desire to fapping very high (for a weird reason idk) probably also will get you deranged sexual fantasy"s

I would recommed taking progesterone and thyroid
Wow so let me get this straight

High estrogen - deranged rape fantasies

Thats textbook T side effect

Wow so let me get this straight

High estrogen - deranged rape fantasies

Thats textbook T side effect
yes , unhealthy people have a desire to fap, that will also probably contribute to having "deranged rape fantasy"s

having high T also means you estrogen is higher then usual

yes , unhealthy people have a desire to fap, that will also probably contribute to having "deranged rape fantasy"s

As long as they're balanced and E is lower than T then its fine + any high T person naturally has slightly higher than average E anyway + as long as it doesn't cause manboobs its fine

Bro libido is caused by T not by E

As long as they're balanced and E is lower than T then its fine + any high T person naturally has slightly higher than average E anyway + as long as it doesn't cause manboobs its fine
Every high T people i saw in me life also got high estrogen signs brah

so if someone rlly got high T then their estrogen is also high

man u make jokes now but we will 100% see you in 2 months saying how fin cucks you

pyrilutamide is the only hope we have for a quick treatment (and yes i know phase 3 results werent very good but i still have hope)
oh btw im on dut now and it doesn't

• +1
Reactions: buflek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back