just turned 20k to 1.1m on a demo account

Feza

Feza

Bronze
it was on a demo account but if anyone got 20k try bitcoin trading with x50 leverage then lower it slowly
i turned 20k into 1.1m in 1 day wish i put real money instead but yeah anything is possible u nigger just believe in ur self

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zylaro, Gonthar, flippasav and 7 others
it was on a demo account but if anyone got 20k try bitcoin trading with x50 leverage then lower it slowly
i turned 20k into 1.1m in 1 day wish i put real money instead but yeah anything is possible u nigger just believe in ur self

View attachment 2805196
I don't have the testicles LOL. I was apart of the original btc surge like 3 years ago. That shit gave me trauma

• +1
Reactions: Feza
I don't have the testicles LOL. I was apart of the original btc surge like 3 years ago. That shit gave me trauma
get into btc fast cuz there will be halving bitcoin gonna go crazy

Go do it with real money now and we’ll see

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, PrinceofDarkness, lowiqNormie and 5 others
get into btc fast cuz there will be halving bitcoin gonna go crazy
Hmm I'll give it a try with 5k if I lose money I will probably cry though

'original btc surge' that was in like 2013 bruh

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, coispet and TheRagingBull

View attachment 2805196
20k X 50 LEVERAGE = 1.000.000 position in Bitcoin.
To get liquidated, means a a 20.000 drop on 1.000.000. Which is a 2% drop. A 2% drop in Bitcoin, can happen in a matter of a few ticks.
insance high risk, and probabilty to get fully liquidated. as well as insane updards potential

• +1
Reactions: Feza and thecaste
To get liquidated, means a a 20.000 drop on 1.000.000. Which is a 2% drop. A 2% drop in Bitcoin, can happen in a matter of a few ticks.
insance high risk, and probabilty to get fully liquidated. as well as insane updards potential
Have you made money or lost?

Im aiming to make 2m in demo then imma start with real money

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and eduardkoopman
But i mean still turning 20k into now around 1.5m in 2 days is crazy wish i had put my money in the first place could of left org forever 😡🤬🤬🐋

demo is not the same as real money as with demo you dont have any anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: joaotorri and Feza
  • +1

View attachment 2805196
It's all priced in, you're not a magician

or for miracles
20k-) 1.7M :feelswhy::lul:
i wonder what the statistical odds are exactly. Of starting a 1 million BTC position with 20K at 50x leverages.
It would basically be the data. of what the odds are, of a 2% drop happening at some point from an entry in Bitcoin at a giving time.

But i mean still turning 20k into now around 1.5m in 2 days is crazy wish i had put my money in the first place could of left org forever 😡🤬🤬🐋
"Could of"

What website?

View attachment 2805196
nigga definitely thinks he some trading genius and lose it all

Just turned your mum's pussy into my chocolate 🍫 box

at the right opportunity when price fall,
and wait till halving pass and make banks
Ok tell me the steps, when is it going to fall? After halving?

what's the safest bet on trading and crypto?
Trading, big etfs are safest.
In crypto, bitcoin is "safest". Which means maxxinum 75% drop, instead of the 90+% drop alts can have.
i'm making passive income currently and i'd like to invest tens of thousands
Cool

• +1
not after halving when you see it starting to crash after rising alot after the halving u sell
So I buy right now?