lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Have fun with ED and sexual issues

Have fun with raped collagen

So many guys on here have had terrible sides from Fin. Don’t trust big pharma

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, JohnDoe, zyMOGenic and 9 others
true.

hairloss is caused be reduced blood-flow. U need to do scalp massages and u'll never go bald.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, zyMOGenic, HighClassMaxing and 11 others
Muh only 1% get any side effects from fin

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, JohnDoe, highT and 3 others
true.

hairloss is caused be reduced blood-flow. U need to do scalp massages and u'll never go bald.
Yep. And worst case use Saw Palmetto and RLT. Never sacrifice DHT

DHT is the best hormone for sexual function.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 2268
slaphead but your dick works 10% better and your skin is really smooth or

thick full head of hair, slightly harder to get it up, need to use tretinoin etc etc for collagen.

you know which one i’m choosing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, ErbCel, StrangerDanger and 6 others
Imagine risking permanent sexual sides for a few hair follicles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, zyMOGenic, highT and 1 other person
Muh only 1% get any side effects from fin
No way you believe that shit. Look at all the testimonies online. Please don’t make the mistake so many of us made. DHT is king. Big pharma can’t be trusted. Go take your 6th booster shot

fin + min
tret + Accutane

this is minimum

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 17244, twilight and 1 other person
Hair is life jfl ur probably young so u don’t understand, I was like u at one point but once u start balding u will regret not getting on fin

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Fundz, GetShrekt, mewcoper and 8 others
slaphead but your dick works 10% better and your skin is really smooth or

thick full head of hair, slightly harder to get it up, need to use tretinoin etc etc for collagen.

you know which one i’m choosing.

Haven’t you heard of Saw Palmetto and RLT for hair loss? Derma rolling is ok too. Hair transplant if needed.

And it’s not slightly harder to get it up. I’ve had 10+ experiences now with naked women on my bed and I was fully soft due to no DHT

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zyMOGenic, highT and Deleted member 2268
I was on fin and got ED. I’m speaking from experience
Hair is life jfl ur probably young so u don’t understand, I was like u at one point but once u start balding u will regret not getting on fin

• +1
Reactions: highT and MoggerChad
the dangers of not being jbpilled

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Fin makes you think about sucking cock and shit, but having faggy thoughts is preferable to balding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Struggler03, risque_dew and 5 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerChad and Struggler03
if your turn into a low energy faggot with fin it was over from the begining

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 17244, zharupodrugu and 2 others
No way you believe that shit. Look at all the testimonies online. Please don’t make the mistake so many of us made. DHT is king. Big pharma can’t be trusted. Go take your 6th booster shot
Do you even muh bro

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03, Mewton, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
No way you believe that shit. Look at all the testimonies online
I believe my own experience - I don't get any side effects.
Big pharma can’t be trusted.
That's true tbh, even if pee finasteride is safe, you still take some damage from the toxins in the actual pill due to how it's made. But that's how it is with any drug.

What does finasteride have to do with collagen
Never heard about it fucking your skin before

i already said it tons of times that "fin sides are <1%" is a meme on this forum

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and lebronjames23
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
Based and whitepilled.

• Love it
Reactions: materialistic
Go take your 6th booster shot
There's a difference between taking a medicine that's been around for 30+ years and a novel mRNA technology vaccine that was fast-tracked in 6 months.
Merck, the company that patented propecia, actually made a mRNA vaccine as well during the plandemic. However they pulled it from the pipeline because of side effects. Therefore out of all pharma companies Merck probably is the most "trustworthy" out of all.
You take aspirin/paracetamol to relieve pain, but complain about "mUh pharma" when it comes to other drugs like finasteride. You can't have it both ways. Vioxx being pulled from the market also had nothing to do with severe side effects, because the rewards outweighed the risks for the vast majority of patients. It was more to prevent litigations.
the real black pill is learning DHT = Life
DHT causes hair loss, acne, increases your chance of death by heart attack and stroke, and the list goes on. It is a paracrine hormone, unlike testosterone, therefore its effects are mainly localized to specialized tissues. Sure it is important during puberty and early adolesence, but post adolescence DHT has little to offer you. Some electronic health record database studies also showed men on finasteride live like a few years longer

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, zyMOGenic, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
After I'm done with my jaw and eyes I'm flying to Turkey next year for Rhino + HT : I'm still Norwood 1 but I can the hair on my temples receding.
Can't see myself having a fin+minox routine forever.

oral minox is amazing

Have fun with ED and sexual issues

Have fun with raped collagen

So many guys on here have had terrible sides from Fin. Don’t trust big pharma
Stupid greycel kys or a troll which i respect. Used for 2 years , muscle getting bigger cock getting harder

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Keep crying for the only current cure against hairloss

Have fun going bald

i dont think fin is bad, but i dont think 1mg is needed for most ppl, i started cutting mine down into .5 instead, in south korea the average dose is like .25mg once a day

So either way you aren't getting laid. Without fin, you won't even get to use your functional dick

Miring all the high iq misinformation posters
Ill keep taking fin and fucking bitches while you baldies use your highly functional dick to masturbate alone

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Yep. And worst case use Saw Palmetto. Never sacrifice DHT

that might be the dumbest thing ive ever read, like it doesnt even make sense

in theory saw palmetto works because just like finasteride it blocks the conversion to dht

yet in your little head thats somehow different bc saw palmetto is natural.

are you dumb?

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
that might be the dumbest thing ive ever read, like it doesnt even make sense

in theory saw palmetto works because just like finasteride it blocks the conversion to dht

yet in your little head thats somehow different bc saw palmetto is natural.

are you dumb?
i HATE all those people who cope with being "natural", if you like being "natural" then just stay a incel because thats in your "nature".
Nature is not your friend there is no benefit of "natural", everything that works has sides.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Elvisandreaa

i HATE all those people who cope with being "natural", if you like being "natural" then just stay a incel because thats in your "nature".
Nature is not your friend there is no benefit of "natural", everything that works has sides.
literally this meme

3135302_1667079356976.jpeg

I alr lowkey have really minor ed, I cant keep an erection when im scared or like not focused mega over for me And im borderline nw3

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
What’s the name of the guy on the right? I remember someone documenting his descent into baldceldom
i have no idea

This is how I coped myself too. Doing nothing while my hair slowly thinned because I was worried about the sides. Then I said fuck it and sent fin + oral minox. Fast forward to now, the only difference is thicker denser hair and better eyelashes/eyebrows. I fucked 2 girls a total of 9 times between Saturday and Sunday and could have kept going. You’re only getting ED from fin if you were barely functioning to begin with

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
This is how I coped myself too. Doing nothing while my hair slowly thinned because I was worried about the sides. Then I said fuck it and sent fin + oral minox. Fast forward to now, the only difference is thicker denser hair and better eyelashes/eyebrows. I fucked 2 girls a total of 9 times between Saturday and Sunday and could have kept going. You’re only getting ED from fin if you were barely functioning to begin with
There was no difference in ED between the placebo arm and treatment groups in the original trials. People fabricate these side effects for themselves.

Yep. And worst case use Saw Palmetto and RLT. Never sacrifice DHT

I'd avoid saw palmetto, some people have gotten PFS from it or some kind of weird sides, i know how ridiculous it sounds but saw palmetto does fuck with your DHT levels so it makes sense. I wouldn't use anything that affects DHT honestly, it's an important hormone that is criminalized by these fin shills who call it a useless hormone after puberty which is not true at all.