Just work in a warehouse to slay

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
I was always wondering where all those subhumans worked and I find the solution.They all work in Huge warehouses and get wagecucked so we can get our amazon order shipped for free. no Joke they we^re all ugly as f and sometimes I was wondering if good fucked them up so badly for fun There was this nigga for example And I got this converation in ma head : God : Yo let me fuck a nigga up I'm bored geez
His varnishes : Aight dawg
God : Yo make this nigga 5 ft 3 and make him a bald nigga, also give him some huge bitch tits. Ah and don't give him a jaw.
His vanishes : Aight master anything else?
GOD : yeah lmao don't give hime no beard to cover lmaooo
vanishes : lmaooo he fucked

What has that anything to do with slaying?

What has that anything to do with slaying?
yeah forgot , bcoz of all them subhumans u automatically look better. It's all about comparison

yeah forgot , bcoz of all them subhumans u automatically look better. It's all about comparison
Women don't work shitty jobs like that. Or atleast hot women.

Women don't work shitty jobs like that. Or atleast hot women.
idk but where I lve all them hot bitches which were too dumb for education now gotta work there

My brief time slaving at a warehouse was eye opening. That's where you find the legit subhumans you never see out in the wild, except like Saturday nights at Walmart. The only females working these jobs are bosses or 1/10 ogres. If you need to work a job like this, seriously consider suicide. These poor fucks are slaved to the bone.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
My brief time slaving at a warehouse was eye opening. That's where you find the legit subhumans you never see out in the wild, except like Saturday nights at Walmart. The only females working these jobs are bosses or 1/10 ogres. If you need to work a job like this, seriously consider suicide.
same nigga it opened my fucking eyes