Kangz Speesh Season 2, Chapter #1

H

Hunter

Banned
Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for CUCK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for CUCK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended and Insomniac
nigger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Insomniac
shouldn’t you be picking cotton nigger?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
didnt read

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Oh why thank you. I love my bbc it will impregnate all the mudsharks. I should probably work for blacked.com. keep crying for me Stormfrontcels.

Average dick size in African countries is like 5 inches