Reactions: aesthetic beauty, HarrierDuBois, RAMU KAKA and 11 others
No one cares what this ogre looking @Anstrum95 has to say bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Psychophilly
Don’t care, hair cafe talks like a retarded faggot and he shills fin too hard

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
A study done found out that people with PFS had much lower allopregnanolone in their cerebrospinal fluid but muuh fin doesn't deactivate that isomere brocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
A study done found out that people with PFS had much lower allopregnanolone in their cerebrospinal fluid but muuh fin doesn't deactivate that isomere brocel
I dislike how biased he is against new studies coming out and his fucking catch phrase of “fin is a well tolerated FDA approved drug!!!!!!”

Why can’t this retarded ass nigga just talk about the studies objectively he has to mention Fin in all of his fucking videos

If someone talks like this, I'm not even listening, I don't care about your points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 20631
I dislike how biased he is against new studies coming out and his fucking catch phrase of “fin is a well tolerated FDA approved drug!!!!!!”

Why can’t this retarded ass nigga just talk about the studies objectively he has to mention Fin in all of his fucking videos
Problem is that the highest quality study done on fin is also the oldest one, the original FDA approval. Plus now there is the PFS meme out there which biases people into feeling nocebo effects.

We know there's a small risk you will have problems with the drug (about 1 in 100) which should discontinue after a few weeks usage. If your problem persists longer the problem was not finasteride, it just chemically does not behave in a way that could have permanent effects. Most likely problems are from estrogen being too high to begin with and then taking fin which slightly alters your hormone balance to be higher T & therefore also higher E.

If you also consider the people who are typically taking fin, it's guys noticing themselves balding, usually in their 30's when their libido, test, erection quality, etc. are dropping independently of finasteride if they are sedentary (most of the population is).

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
Problem is that the highest quality study done on fin is also the oldest one, the original FDA approval. Plus now there is the PFS meme out there which biases people into feeling nocebo effects.

We know there's a small risk you will have problems with the drug (about 1 in 100) which should discontinue after a few weeks usage. If your problem persists longer the problem was not finasteride, it just chemically does not behave in a way that could have permanent effects. Most likely problems are from estrogen being too high to begin with and then taking fin which slightly alters your hormone balance to be higher T & therefore also higher E.

If you also consider the people who are typically taking fin, it's guys noticing themselves balding, usually in their 30's when their libido, test, erection quality, etc. are dropping independently of finasteride if they are sedentary (most of the population is).
The 1 in 100 is cageful, lol if you fell for it. The drug was originally tested on old farts for prostate problems which already passed their prime so "emasculated" side effects would be much less noticeable. Its not just that but the difference in brain function between a 20yo vs a 50yo boomer are big.

The permanent syndrom is indeed a possibility if you know genetics, there is a chance of causing permanent deactivation of the gene used to make 5ar enzyme, makes the whole gene go into a heterochromatin formation and thus can't be accessed anymore by transcription factors. This is just one theory on how it can happen.

And i watched the video in OP, both the misc guy and kevin were looking at the wrong study. There is a newer study on cerebrospinal fluid (not blood serum) where they found allopregnanolone being lower in PFS people

The 1 in 100 is cageful, lol if you fell for it. The drug was originally tested on old farts for prostate problems which already passed their prime so "emasculated" side effects would be much less noticeable. Its not just that but the difference in brain function between a 20yo vs a 50yo boomer are big.

The permanent syndrom is indeed a possibility if you know genetics, there is a chance of causing permanent deactivation of the gene used to make 5ar enzyme, makes the whole gene go into a heterochromatin formation and thus can't be accessed anymore by transcription factors. This is just one theory on how it can happen.

And i watched the video in OP, both the misc guy and kevin were looking at the wrong study. There is a newer study on cerebrospinal fluid (not blood serum) where they found allopregnanolone being lower in PFS people
No such thing as pfs

yeah i thought he was browsing thr forum when i saw the video title

fin mogs.

have fun being bald, losers

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and AllesScheiße
1,000 views lol

i took 2mg today bc i puked after i took first tablet

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Motherfucker CAN PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He made a lot of good points to be honest, my post was kinda retarded in the first place.

But he doesn't mention the fact that the brain uses allopregnanolone produced outside of the brain, which finasteride reduces. The brain doesn't just use allopregnanolone produced in the brain. If it was the case that Allo was only made by the brain, and thus only by type 1 5AR, then it wouldn't be an issue whatsoever.

"These two studies suggest that the allopregnanolone present in brain is synthesized, at least in part, independently of the control of the pituitary on peripheral endocrine tissues (Purdy et al., 1992; Cheney et al., 1995)."

"α,5α-Tetrahydroprogesterone, also called allopregnanolone (ALLO), is one of the neurosteroids that are synthesized de novo in the brain or reach the brain from peripheral steroidogenic organs, such as adrenals and gonads11."

So if you can get your allopreg levels in spinalfluid checked to determine if they are lower than normal or not high enough to reduce risk of PFS, you should do so before taking fin? Getting such a test done will be near impossible outsides of studies anyways i think. Can you link the study? The gene permanent deactivation, are you referring to PFS here and if so, is that why they experience the heavy sides years after they stopped taking the drug? What about specific cases where one guy took only 1 oral fin 1mg and still had really bad side effect 9 months down the line, how does that make sense even if your allopreg levels are low, surely it would take way more?

Im so fucked. Born with high hairline, always used fringe, then at 18 i start getting temples, now im n23 at 20 years old and all the body hair got thinner. Not only that but because the face is narrowish i need to have long hair to balance it out. I look like a homeless man now fuck, i will need to go into this drug but i already dont have any libido.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Randolf and TsarTsar444
Im so fucked. Born with high hairline, always used fringe, then at 18 i start getting temples, now im n23 at 20 years old and all the body hair got thinner. Not only that but because the face is narrowish i need to have long hair to balance it out. I look like a homeless man now fuck, i will need to go into this drug but i already dont have any libido.
Damn i had the same as you, went from nw0.5 at 16-17 to nw 1.5 or maybe nw 2 even by age 20. But interestingly it stayed the same since then and im 23 right now. Mature hairline isn't cope

• +1
Damn i had the same as you, went from nw0.5 at 16-17 to nw 1.5 or maybe nw 2 even by age 20. But interestingly it stayed the same since then and im 23 right now. Mature hairline isn't cope
yeah and i have a pretty boy look so this fucks me so fucking badly. I have a high estrogen face, have low testosterone syntomps and somehow still got hair balding. Just the worse. FUck this shit. Nuking my dht will make me age looking like a woman and i will get a more feminine voice, and mine was never masculine

• So Sad
  • +1
yeah and i have a pretty boy look so this fucks me so fucking badly. I have a high estrogen face, have low testosterone syntomps and somehow still got hair balding. Just the worse. FUck this shit. Nuking my dht will make me age looking like a woman and i will get a more feminine voice, and mine was never masculine
But you said how you started getting hairy everywhere right? Thats honestly a bad sign op ngl, its not causative but there is a big correlation to high body hair and eventual baldness.

Personally for me, my chest and back are hairless and the same like when i was 15, and my arms and legs are slightly more hairer now at 23 then they were at 17.

• +1
But you said how you started getting hairy everywhere right? Thats honestly a bad sign op ngl, its not causative but there is a big correlation to high body hair and eventual baldness.

Personally for me, my chest and back are hairless and the same like when i was 15, and my arms and legs are slightly more hairer now at 23 then they were at 17.
i got very hairy at 15. This year all the hair stayed but it got way way thinner, and at the same time i have androgenic alopecia going non stop. Its a lot of problems together. Normally this happen in high t people, but at the same time all this is happening i have all syntomps of low t.

• +1
i got very hairy at 15. This year all the hair stayed but it got way way thinner, and at the same time i have androgenic alopecia going non stop. Its a lot of problems together. Normally this happen in high t people, but at the same time all this is happening i have all syntomps of low t.
What are low T symptoms for you though? Not every problem in the human body is related to low T

• +1
What are low T symptoms for you though? Not every problem in the human body is related to low T
those. Fatigue, depression, no libido, no muscle mass are the core.

• +1
necro niggers

• +1
View attachment 2444372 those. Fatigue, depression, no libido, no muscle mass are the core.
Yeah this is a high quality medical textbook tier list of symptoms. And i have most of these as well, but i have confirmed low T (430 ng/dl), or at least on the lower side of average, which causes alot of of the symptoms above but in their mild forms. The dry and thin skin thing is quite a telling sign, my low T symptoms all started to happen at the same time i webt from having oily, shinny thicker skin to a mostly dry thinner one.

• +1
Yeah this is a high quality medical textbook tier list of symptoms. And i have most of these as well, but i have confirmed low T (430 ng/dl), or at least on the lower side of average, which causes alot of of the symptoms above but in their mild forms. The dry and thin skin thing is quite a telling sign, my low T symptoms all started to happen at the same time i webt from having oily, shinny thicker skin to a mostly dry thinner one.
this is actually a pfs syntomps but its very simillar to the low t one. I probab have way lower than 430 im gonna test soon

• +1
this is actually a pfs syntomps but its very simillar to the low t one. I probab have way lower than 430 im gonna test soon
Pfs is caused by destabilising the HPA axis in the body, same reason i got my low T symptoms from Prednisone which also disrupts this process. Write in SSRI drugs here as well

• +1
hypothyroidism has similiar symptoms.