Khlid ibn Walid RA, the greatest warrior

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
Over 100 battles he fought in, and he won all of them.

Khaled was very tall, handsome, broad-shouldered, well-built and looked greatly like his cousin Oman Ben Al-Khattab.

Khaled had a lot of traits that made him an effective leader; he had a high level of self-confidence, assertiveness. He was a trusted man, every soldier trust him and even he trust them and that been showed in many places and battles, they said that Khaled was making his army to double their efforts in war , in walking, in anything.

Some of his quotes:

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"

"The earth destroys its fools, but the intelligent destroy the earth."

"If you are truthful you will survive. If you lie you shall perish."

"When I am in the battlefield, I love it more than my wedding night with the most beautiful of women"

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and BrettyBoy
undisputed?

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Chad always wins

shitskin muslim cope

"When I am in the battlefield, I love it more than my wedding night with the most beautiful of women"
[/QUOTE]

No wonder they took out PERSIAN and BYZANTINE EMPIRES

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
you will see dajjal one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Battles against other ethniks don't count

probably an ethnik battalion tho
lol shutup, he is the greatest warrior of all time, has more testosterone than all the men on the planet combined.

Impressive but nothing compared to some others around the world tbh. 100 battles and all is good but what are his feats?

we made a nation killing muslims and spanish

Battle of Yarmouk: against the romans and he destroyed them in 5 days.

romans were weak at time, that's why that islamic scum won. keep coping like you never did fam. romans were greatest wariors of all the time

Impressive but nothing compared to some others around the world tbh. 100 battles and all is good but what are his feats?
/
what do you mean? he was undefeated m8, only genghis khan was also undefeated but he lived hundreds of years after him. Let's just say that without him, Islam would have stayed in arabia and some of africa, of course someone else would have made it spread, but he is the greatest leader/warrior of all time, he would have destroyed gengis khan or anyone you can think of in a 1 on 1 fight.
muslim spain was the best place in europe, and then the muslims in spain left Allah for the wealth of the earth. that is why they fell.

portugal?

/
what do you mean? he was undefeated m8, only genghis khan was also undefeated but he lived hundreds of years after him. Let's just say that without him, Islam would have stayed in arabia and some of africa, of course someone else would have made it spread, but he is the greatest leader/warrior of all time, he would have destroyed gengis khan or anyone you can think of in a 1 on 1 fight.
still took them 400 years to get to India

romans were weak at time, that's why that islamic scum won. keep coping like you never did fam. romans were greatest wariors of all the time
lol, they won in 5 days, of course they were weak. Don't try and discredit his feats that will never be replicated
portugal?

then they went to china as well, india is trash anyways.
portugal?

im guessing you are indian.

lol, they won in 5 days, of course they were weak. Don't try and discredit his feats that will never be replicated

then they went to china as well, india is trash anyways.

im guessing you are indian.
India and China were on top in terms of gdp and many other things at the time. thats why they never got defeated easily unlike some others and never destroyed.
yea

India and China were on top in terms of gdp and many other things at the time. thats why they never got defeated easily unlike some others and never destroyed.
yea
i don't know about that, but india was muslim for like 1000 years, then the muslims again forgot Allah and lost all of their power, look at the downfall of the turkish empire.

i don't know about that, but india was muslim for like 1000 years, then the muslims again forgot Allah and lost all of their power, look at the downfall of the turkish empire.
India was never muslim even under muslim rule it never changed religion except from those that were weak which did not outnumber the strong

muslim subhumans sheep fuckers lol. muslims must be wiped out of this planet

India was never muslim even under muslim rule it never changed religion except from those that were weak which did not outnumber the strong

Then what is Pakistan? it's Muslim India isn't it?