kid gets rich off of pedos on snap? new moneymaking method?

lstar2005

lstar2005

PRAISE THE SUN

probably not the best method if IRS comes knocking at your door

but can't you just wash the money? this guy is a scammer and sells the prebuilt bots on telegram and most likely made the money from that

but is this genuinely a viable option for some income on the side?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SonOfDarkseid, Never Get Up and 7 others
would not sell the bots increasing competition if it worked for him. be smart boyo

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues, RAMU KAKA, roping3264 and 8 others
wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that mentally ill men get off to me talking to them.
SImilarly to how the average girl feels when talking with the average sub 5 on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nigkook and lstar2005
over for pedocels

• +1
Reactions: fagtard, nigkook and aleksander
>get pictures of money and cars
>sell method

U are the method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, Sny, drimprovement and 5 others
This is called "Ewhoring" And your hella late to the game bruh, This shit was poppin in 2018-2020.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and acv700
Used to do this, if you like talking to old creeps all day then sure go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
no way lmao more like 2005
Used to do this when i was 14 a couple years back

I mean it will always be a good way of making money, horny niggas are everywhere but it aint easy and its hard to expand from.
IMG 3374 IMG 3373

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415, SonOfDarkseid, asterosprite and 3 others
This is called "Ewhoring" And your hella late to the game bruh, This shit was poppin in 2018-2020.
there are always gonna be old creeps. are disc and amino good places to build off of?

there are always gonna be old creeps. are disc and amino good places to build off of?
Yeah disc is a cesspool of pedos, there are still some communities out there that you could probably find. Still got a telegram i can pm u if u want.

The only thing is you need actual pics of girls, like packs or a girl of your own to use for verification.

Also tip make a holding paypal account like miakhalifaxoxo@gmail.com and move it into your actual paypal cause if your outside of america they get banned alot

Yeah disc is a cesspool of pedos, there are still some communities out there that you could probably find. Still got a telegram i can pm u if u want.

The only thing is you need actual pics of girls, like packs or a girl of your own to use for verification.

Also tip make a holding paypal account like miakhalifaxoxo@gmail.com and move it into your actual paypal cause if your outside of america they get banned alot
thanks. do you have any pics that can't be revese img searched?

Lol this is the oldest trick in the book

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, acv700 and lstar2005
could i just screen a random girl's private insta
Lmao you could but youll miss out on alot of business since you dont have any verification if he asks. If you go that route just ignore if they ask and wait for the most desperate of guys. Make sure you sound like a girl on text too, its all about social engineering

probably not the best method if IRS comes knocking at your door

but can't you just wash the money? this guy is a scammer and sells the prebuilt bots on telegram and most likely made the money from that

but is this genuinely a viable option for some income on the side?

I am thinking of doing this to lol

bro this method been burnt since 2020
hard as hell to make money with it now

My friend made 2k in 3 months doing this bullshit i remember he had a whole discord gc setup only problem is it takes every living second of ur day anything for money tho

Lmao you could but youll miss out on alot of business since you dont have any verification if he asks. If you go that route just ignore if they ask and wait for the most desperate of guys. Make sure you sound like a girl on text too, its all about social engineering
Screenshot 20240103 092723 One UI Home
Screenshot 20240103 092759 One UI Home
Screenshot 20240103 092854 One UI Home

i feel kinda bad, the guy just wants someone to play fort with..

anyways i could ask my gf for verification pics and deepfake faceswap her with the girl im frauding as. already got a few pics of some random slut you cant reverse img search

Ngl even tho they might be "pedos" (mf probably just said that so normies won't question his morals jfl) I feel kinda bad for those older/subhuman men. Imagine getting exploited by someone and going broke over a fake FANTSAY (beyond over when even your known artificially built fantasy truns out to be fake).

But when Tate pimps out foids online through their mutual consent then it's wrong and he's a human trafficker and blah blah jfl at the double standards in favor of foids

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
Ngl even tho they might be "pedos" (mf probably just said that so normies won't question his morals jfl) I feel kinda bad for those older/subhuman men. Imagine getting exploited by someone and going broke over a fake FANTSAY (beyond over when even your known artificially built fantasy truns out to be fake).

But when Tate pimps out foids online through their mutual consent then it's wrong and he's a human trafficker and blah blah jfl at the double standards in favor of foids
true as fuck man like how sad does your life have to be to jerk off to a fake 17 year old

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight