Kids should know the truth

D

Deleted member 40471

Platinum
' You are so weird and creepy. '

ALL parents should just tell their kids this means ' YOU ARE UGLY '. Not as harsh but in other forms. Kids DESERVE to KNOW.

Hiding the true meaning away from kids and telling them 'you are beautiful' / 'act more mature' will only give them a much much larger hit when they reach teenage.

Your child will grow and eventually know the brutal truth in one way or another. By that time, the hit will be permanent.

View attachment freak.webp

Imagine this is your son and has lived in a delusion he is attractive for like 15 years. Thats like living all your life and found out its just Matrix

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, LooksThinker, AngryShortMale and 7 others
I was very ugly as a kid

Hopefully kids go Er in kindergarten after being blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Methhead, Kirby7000 and 2 others
Kids never know the truth

I was so ugly before puberty, i used to have a really recessed chin, bowl cut, bad eye area and i used to tell my mom "mom, im ugly" and she kept trying to make me feel good which worked :/

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 40471 and 1 other person
Hopefully kids go Er in kindergarten after being blackpilled
first grade incel went ER in virginia on his teacher. she almost died.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Genetic editing needs to become a real thing. Beauty is everything in this world.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Genetic editing needs to become a real thing. Beauty is everything in this world.
then companies will just sell looks in a genetics mogging arms race, 2050 .org users be like.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

ALL parents should just tell their kids this means ' YOU ARE UGLY '. Not as harsh but in other forms. Kids DESERVE to KNOW.

Hiding the true meaning away from kids and telling them 'you are beautiful' / 'act more mature' will only give them a much much larger hit when they reach teenage.

Your child will grow and eventually know the brutal truth in one way or another. By that time, the hit will be permanent.

View attachment 2425357

Imagine this is your son and has lived in a delusion he is attractive for like 15 years. Thats like living all your life and found out its just Matrix
Ugly ppl like me should be exterminated gassed

View attachment 2425357

of course a mother will virtue signal, thats maternal instinct